SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Recommended Battery Charger

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes yes, it is soo good - we have a 5 years warranty on them & Lim Battery will do a full value trade-in should you choose to upgrade to a higher ampere model. Currently we have 2 Pre-owned units for sale - pls email for more details.

Have a great weekend everyone........

Hi uncle Richard,

I was wondering do you still do trade in of old ctek chargers?

I tot of trading-in my good old xs800 (still with box and everything) for a new mxs5.0 so that i can charge car's battery too.

Let me know yeah.

Thanks

http://i601.photobucket.com/albums/tt96/douglas_yeo/Misc/ServerBZ.jpg

Bike parts sale -> http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/373436-WTS-CBR-600-Parts

Good Morning AHDUCK,

Yes, Lim Battery do support the CTEK Brand by having a Full Value Trade-in Program ( Minus an admin Charge of s$10/$20 ). The collected CTEK Pre-own units will be sold back into the market at a lower price depending on their condition. Pls come do the full value up-grade as your charging need grows.

Now pls come go GREEN with us -

CTEK Battery reconditioning by our CTEK Battery Chargers, Saturday Morning 26th Jan 8am-2pm at our new ShowRoom at EastLink Building unit 03-22 - address is on our webby - http://www.limbat.com.sg - pls call 68761138/93891138 if u need directions.

As b4 no need to buy anything or bring anything & Coffee/Tea is ON me all are welcome.

Lim Battery

HP: 93891138 :angel:

Hi Limbat,

Some noob question here. Hope you could help. My bike battery Shinko 12N9-MF (Dry type I was told) is weak and my bike cant start.

At first thought , just wanna buy a new battery. But tot of going green and save some money too. Will recondition the batt help? Can it be done to my batt? Its about 1 year old battery or maybe slightly more.

Thanks.

Yes mate - since your battery is weak not dead - she can be saved........ my best guess is that she is deeply dischaged but the Shinko brand battery may not have a longer lifespan compare to a OE battery. Hmmm so lets try ok ? see you this Sat Morning ??

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Richard, a batt recon this sat?? Hopefully can make it down this week..

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

**********DISCLAIMER**********

The information contained in this post, including any attachments,may contain confidential information Copy of this post for any purpose other than viewing for entertainment is not allowed & shall encur a fine of no less than $500 & any court costs required. The courts take copyright violations seriously. Think twice.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Richard, any battery reconditioning session come saturday 9th Mar?

Sorry for the delayed reply - I was so busy. Do comeby as we can do the CTEK Battery Reconditioning in the Showroom # 03-22,

pls call me b4 you comeby 93891138 best is Sat Monring after 10am.

I agreed with Silent Hunter opinion as well. Do note also sometimes the batteries sold are held in storage for long time thus their efficiency are also not good. Do fully charge the battery, then have your charging system check.

hi Limbat, i jus bought a new battery but i only use it twice lik travel frm hm to work n today it die on me.. My light became dim n bike was jerking very hard until it finally die.. can i noe wad might b e cause of it? Thank u

Your bike's rectifier/ Coil ok or not?

From what you say, it's like the battery not charging when ridden.

• 2 months later...

Good Day Everyone

Pls come go GREEN with us - CTEK Battery reconditioning by our CTEK Battery Chargers, Sunday Morning 26th May 9am-2pm at our ShowRoom at EastLink Building unit 03-22 - address is on our webby - http://www.limbat.com.sg - pls call 68761138/93891138 if u need directions.

Introducing CTEK Battery Analyzer - free testing of your battery condition.

As b4 no need to buy anything or bring anything & Coffee/Tea is ON me all are welcome.

Lim Battery

• 2 weeks later...

Thumbs up for Richard. Went to his shop a few days ago to find out more about the ctek charger and also brought one of my batteries which was low due to seldom ride.

While he helped me to charge the battery, he also answered to all my queries. All I can say is he's really very friendly and knows what he's selling very well. In the end I bought a ctek 5.0 charger so that I can charge and recondition my batteries at home. It's also a 5 yrs warranty. Not bad. Totally recommendable for those who seldom ride and wants to maintain their motor batteries in tip top condition.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

HDhttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/06/10/5a9u7ysy.jpg

Best Regards,

PROJECTBIG1

Hi mate, thank you for your kind comments please email me if you have any other questions as well.

I will be organizing a CTEK battery reconditioning secession this sunday 16th June 9.30am till 2pm.

We will be testing our latest MXS5.0 Test & Charge - All are welcome & like before Coffee & tea is on me.

cheers

richard lim / lim battery

Hi Richard,

I've bought a MXS5.0 yesterday.

I used it to charger my 8AH dry battery for bike (taken out), which measured only ~1.4V. The ctek charger went to power save mode after few minutes.

I've checked the connection from wall plug to battery, and tried bike mode and recond mode. Still, the power light flashes after few minutes.

May I ask, is the charger able to charge a deep deflat battery which measure only 1.4V? Please advice, thank you.

Hi mate, thank you for your kind comments please email me if you have any other questions as well.

I will be organizing a CTEK battery reconditioning secession this sunday 16th June 9.30am till 2pm.

We will be testing our latest MXS5.0 Test & Charge - All are welcome & like before Coffee & tea is on me.

cheers

richard lim / lim battery

In this case, your MF battery may be too deeply discharged to be charge up again by the CTEK MXS5.0. You could try to trick the CTEK MXS5.0 by parralling a good condition 12v battery to your poor condition battery & charge both together. Otherwise we will be organizing a CTEK reconditioning secession this sunday 16th June - pls comeby & I will show you how to do it. Thank you for your purchase.

Richard

it would be good if you can video the demo session for those who cannot attend.

i wish to, but i unable join.

In this case, your MF battery may be too deeply discharged to be charge up again by the CTEK MXS5.0. You could try to trick the CTEK MXS5.0 by parralling a good condition 12v battery to your poor condition battery & charge both together. Otherwise we will be organizing a CTEK reconditioning secession this sunday 16th June - pls comeby & I will show you how to do it. Thank you for your purchase.

Richard

• 3 weeks later...