SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Recommended Battery Charger

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you so much for waiting for me on last Saturday (25/2/2012)! I understand that you all closed at 3pm and luckily when I called, you are so friendly to help and even waited for me. Bought the Ctek XS0.8 from you. It was a really useful. My bike is more powerful after charging and not only that, my weak battery that I can't start my bike can be used now. I managed to charge it and put it back to my bike. Really Thank you so much.

My License

Class 2B - 23 April 2009

Class 3 - 11 September 2006

My Rides

Yamaha Nouvo Elegance - 12 June 2009

Honda PCX 150 - 24 June 2013 (Current)

Can I check why is it that the charger (XS 0.8) will never reach step 6? I plug out the battery and charge. It took me 5 hrs to reach step 5 and after that it doesn't proceed to step 6.

My License

Class 2B - 23 April 2009

Class 3 - 11 September 2006

My Rides

Yamaha Nouvo Elegance - 12 June 2009

Honda PCX 150 - 24 June 2013 (Current)

2nd week of march?

Sent from my Dell Streak using Tapatalk

**********DISCLAIMER**********

The information contained in this post, including any attachments,may contain confidential information Copy of this post for any purpose other than viewing for entertainment is not allowed & shall encur a fine of no less than $500 & any court costs required. The courts take copyright violations seriously. Think twice.

Will be there this weekend! Thks!

The information contained in this post, including any attachments,may contain confidential information Copy of this post for any purpose other than viewing for entertainment is not allowed & shall encur a fine of no less than $500 & any court costs required. The courts take copyright violations seriously. Think twice.

Thks for the session!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

Free Battery reconditioning by our CTEK MXS5.0 & XS7000 Battery Chargers this Friday morning

6th April 9am-1pm at our location - address is on our webby - http://www.limbat.com.sg

As b4 no need to buy anything or bring anything & Coffee/Tea is ON me.............

We will also be having some DIY work done - so pls come try DIYing as well.

We will also be showing our Marine series.......

Lim Battery

HP: 93891138 :angel:

I have not been riding for my newly purchased 3 months old SYM 400 for the last 8 days, and I went to do a warmed up, found the battery is dead. Went to Autobacs to check the charger, cheapest is SGD200.00.

So I took out the battery and sent to a workshop that I bought the bike to charge, and realised it couldnt be restored. Yuasa... Faint. And the shop owner told me: Sorry, Battery no warranty.

I went to Ah Boy's Shop to buy a brand new one, cost me SGD95.00.

Moral of the story: Die Die must warm up the bike and let it run for 10 mins at least every 2 days.

Thanks,

Ronnie :thumb:

I have not been riding for my newly purchased 3 months old SYM 400 for the last 8 days, and I went to do a warmed up, found the battery is dead. Went to Autobacs to check the charger, cheapest is SGD200.00.

So I took out the battery and sent to a workshop that I bought the bike to charge, and realised it couldnt be restored. Yuasa... Faint. And the shop owner told me: Sorry, Battery no warranty.

I went to Ah Boy's Shop to buy a brand new one, cost me SGD95.00.

Moral of the story: Die Die must warm up the bike and let it run for 10 mins at least every 2 days.

Hi ... if it is a 3 month old battery - pls send it to me - we have a way to save it but its lifespan is greatly reduced... pls call me b4 u comeby 93891138

sent back my two year old CTEK XS4003 battery charger to Lim Battery to check a sticky mode button.

a week later, they replaced it with a brand new CTEK MXS 5.0 under warranty.

thank you richard.

your after sales service and 5 year warranty is the best there is !.

+++++++++++++

sent back my two year old CTEK XS4003 battery charger to Lim Battery to check a sticky mode button.

a week later, they replaced it with a brand new CTEK MXS 5.0 under warranty.

thank you richard.

your after sales service and 5 year warranty is the best there is !.

+++++++++++++

Thank you for your kind comments -

As CTEK Distributor, we do stand by our policy....... Dun forget, Lim Battery also has a full value upgrade program for CTEK battery charger. Pls email me for full details - [email protected]

Happy Easter Long Weekend......

recently, my friend's nexus 300 battery died. He wanted to go to agent to just buy battery and fit in himself.

however, agent told him new battery is $90 but they can help him tow bike for $30 back to their workshop as they need 2 hours to charge the battery anyways.

no choice to to let agent do it.

what other options are there if your battery dies?

Is nexus 300 a bike?

I assume its a scooter.. Could always jump start using cable..

Hi Richard, when is the next Free Battery reconditioning session?

Should in early may mate - I will post on the forums .....

recently, my friend's nexus 300 battery died. He wanted to go to agent to just buy battery and fit in himself.

however, agent told him new battery is $90 but they can help him tow bike for $30 back to their workshop as they need 2 hours to charge the battery anyways. no choice to to let agent do it.

what other options are there if your battery dies?

Did you tried push start ?

This trip to Taiwan-AMPA saw 2 interesting products - A Small Battery bank with Jumper Cables & the world fastest battery charger - It charge a Lithium-ION 10AH battery in 4 mins & no heat .........

Should in early may mate - I will post on the forums .....

Did you tried push start ?

This trip to Taiwan-AMPA saw 2 interesting products - A Small Battery bank with Jumper Cables & the world fastest battery charger - It charge a Lithium-ION 10AH battery in 4 mins & no heat .........

Richard, did you brought back a sample of that battery charger?

No mate - itis bigger than my strapping machine & fully electronic. I was told the machine can charge all classes of battery. It is not really for the regular consumer rather for a corporate customer or future Electric station similar to petrol station. During DEMO everyone was amaze......