SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Recommended Battery Charger

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok great....... I will buy some 2molo -

Guys those who are planning to come - pls let me know so I can prepare enuff Halal food & pls note it is not easy to run off to get additional satay - i when to check at shop&save they only hv halal lamp chop........

Pls call to let me know if u r coming ok pls ........ now i got 7 on the confirm list......

HP: 93891138 :angel:

• 2 months later...

Guys,

Free Battery reconditioning by our CTEK MXS5.0 & XS7000 this Sat morning 19th Nov 10am-2pm at our location

- address is on our webby - http://www.limbat.com.sg

As b4 no need to buy anything or bring anything & Coffee/Tea is ON me.............

We will also be having some DIY work done - so pls come try DIYing as well.

Lim Battery

• 1 month later...

Guys,

Battery Reconditioning Session by our CTEK MSX5.0 & XS7000 Battery Chargers (FOC) this Sunday 8th Jan 9am-2pm only - pls call 93891138 to avoid waiting.

Pls come view our latest Wall Mounted CTEK MXTS70 12/24v battery Charger.

As B4 no need to buy anything or bring anything, jus come & I'll buy coffee/tea as well.

Lim Battery

Guys,

Battery Reconditioning Session by our CTEK MSX5.0 & XS7000 Battery Chargers (FOC) this Sunday 8th Jan 9am-1pm only - pls call 93891138 to avoid waiting.

Pls come view our latest Wall Mounted CTEK MXTS70 12/24v battery Charger.

As B4 no need to buy anything or bring anything, jus come & I'll buy coffee/tea as well.

Lim Battery

U need to know tt yr "12v dry cell battery" could also meant AA, AAA, C & D type battery. Now I assume you are refering to automotive maintance free 12v batteries right ? If so then a good automotive battery charger will be a CTEK brand battery charger. We jus offered a CTEK battery reconditoning programe this morning & 4 riders came. 1 of the battery cannot be recond - so have to change soon, he did mentioned that recently he is having trouble kick starting his bike in the mornings. Pls email me for pricing details - [email protected] - the CTEK range is rather wide.

• 2 weeks later...
Happy Lunar New Year Every1............

Wishing you good health and prosperity...

BTW, I have a CTEK XS 800 Charger. May I know if this charger is suitable to charge those latest lithium phosphate battery e.g. Ballistic or Shorai battery? These batteries stated that we can use a charger as long as it does not have a desulphating mode. According to the CTEK brochure, the charger goes through a short desulphating mode before going into bulk charging. So, is it safe to use it for these lithium battery?

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll201/bikeyroo/Signature%20dog/cute-moving-puppy.gif

Lithium batteries are not Automotive Class battery, they do require a different charger. Most bikers simply use a handphone charger to trickle charge their lithium batteries. Do try to get a higher voltage HP charger - I saw a lot of 2nd hand HP chargers for sale at Sungei Road, the vendors are selling them for $3-$4.

TQ 4 asking............

Lithium batteries are not Automotive Class battery, they do require a different charger. Most bikers simply use a handphone charger to trickle charge their lithium batteries. Do try to get a higher voltage HP charger - I saw a lot of 2nd hand HP chargers for sale at Sungei Road, the vendors are selling them for $3-$4.

TQ 4 asking............

Hi Richard, Ballistic and Shorai and a few other companies have produced lithium Phosphate batteries specifically for motorcycles. They were on sale since last year. Even our local Unique Motersports is selling the Ballistic battery for bikes. Quite a no. of bikers have used them already. Internationally, there were lots of discussions on this new product and the charger for it. 'Tender' charger co. have also issued a statement that their charger is safe to use for these lithium phosphate batteries. Perhaps you should google 'Ballistic' or 'Shorai' lithium phosphate batteries and you should get more info about this new automotive class battery.

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll201/bikeyroo/Signature%20dog/cute-moving-puppy.gif