SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF Silverwings / HOM Cafe 2012

scoobydoo

hi guys, anyone here selling their original SliverWing windshield?

i remember some one selling it like 50dollars..

orignal brand new one will cost you 300plus

Arai V-Cross2 Arai Rx7r3 Haga Arai Ram2 Arai Rx7r3 Conlin Edward Arai Rx7r3 Mick Doohan Arai Ram 2 Arai Rx7r4 Gunmetal Arai RX7r4 Shinaya Nakano Shoei X11 Kato Black Arai Ram 3 Gunmetal Arai Ram 3 Shoei Neotec Shoei J-cruise

KTM 200EXC Gilera Runner SP Aprilia RS250 Hornet 250 Gilera Runner Vxr Yamaha Yzf 05R6 Honda Wave 125 X9 Evo 200 SilverWing 400 Yamaha Tmax XP500 NC700XD STX C650GT

• Replies 22.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

helmetbox, u dunno who the one selling? cos i need it leh... able to help?

i can help buy have to charge...

lol..

treat me 1 dinner ar...

lol...

Hi all,

I'm Selling my original sliverwing wind screen at $150 in tip top condition. No scratches.. In good condition....

Interested pls contact me at 98390062.

Collection points at woodlands only.

Arai V-Cross2 Arai Rx7r3 Haga Arai Ram2 Arai Rx7r3 Conlin Edward Arai Rx7r3 Mick Doohan Arai Ram 2 Arai Rx7r4 Gunmetal Arai RX7r4 Shinaya Nakano Shoei X11 Kato Black Arai Ram 3 Gunmetal Arai Ram 3 Shoei Neotec Shoei J-cruise

KTM 200EXC Gilera Runner SP Aprilia RS250 Hornet 250 Gilera Runner Vxr Yamaha Yzf 05R6 Honda Wave 125 X9 Evo 200 SilverWing 400 Yamaha Tmax XP500 NC700XD STX C650GT

I'm Selling my original sliverwing wind screen at $150 in tip top condition. No scratches.. In good condition....

tot u can't tahan the short windscreen... sell the stock one then how? getting the bigger ermax, givi, clearview, titebike, or ceebaileys?

Edited by scoobydoo

~

Current Ride: FJS400 Silver Wing

Trips:

23~27 Dec 2014: 5D5N KL & Ipoh

Scooby's blog http://scoobydooby-doo.blogspot.sg/

Tech Corner http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/325894-lt-Info-gt-Silverwing-400cc-600cc-Tech-Corner

i can help buy have to charge...

lol..

treat me 1 dinner ar...

lol...

Hi all,

Interested pls contact me at 98390062.

Collection points at woodlands only.

haha..sorry steal ur post. I selling mine oso..interested pls PM me. :bounce:

2 roads diverged into a wood, and I-I took the road less traveled and that makes all the difference!

lol.. i'm not selling..

just help that person who need the stock windscreen

Just came back from Tian Lai at GP again......wah super crowded today even at 6pm....

Helmetbox, you must claim yr commssion from them liao. Brought me there once then my wife and me got hooked to their food!! Kept going back!! Haha...

Just came back from Tian Lai at GP again......wah super crowded today even at 6pm....

Helmetbox, you must claim yr commssion from them liao. Brought me there once then my wife and me got hooked to their food!! Kept going back!! Haha...

lol...

then you should give me recommendation fees:angel::angel::angel:

tot I "paid my dues" liao on the 1st outing you brought me there?:angel:

hahah tio ho... still owe you one meal le..

lol..:cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:

Hmm. Lowering idle a bit won't affect FC de. Mine is only 1100.

K & T can look for Clifford. Call 67455463 to enquire the cost for the tuning. Usually his Chief Mech Ah Jin will do the servicing.

I normally tune with plugs and oil change so not sure the exact itemised cost.

Btw, his shop will open from Monday 2 Feb.

Where is K & T? east side? Any west bike shop to recommend for servicing SW:dot:

how about central area? bukit merah area got any good mechanic to recommend?:cheeky:

:cheers:

Now: Silver Wing GT 400

2s: paggio hexagon 150, Honda helix 250, yamaha majesty250, Honda forza 250, paggio x9 500,Silverwing 400 JDM,Silverwing 400 euro, Silverwing GT400.

if simple servicing like changing EO/filter/sparkies, anywhere also can as long as they have the stuffs or u bring the parts n pay for service.

don't think there's any good mechs for scoots in the west. had a very bad experience at a motortiam along bt batok st 23. in fact, mechs that are good at bikes may not necessary be good at scoots :p

guess what? i went down to Boon Siew few weeks ago hoping that they can "tune" my engine and lower my idle (was near 1.5k n drifts a bit). 2 mechs took a look then made this remark, "SW using EFI, idle can change manually meh?" :slapforehead: then an "uncle" mech came by and said it can be done but strongly recommend not to mess with it. this shows how much they know about their own products o_O

in the end, DIY lor... FC sufferred, then adjust bit by bit n monitor FC for each round. now idle steady nicely at 1.1k n FC back to normal.

~

Trips:

Tech Corner http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/325894-lt-Info-gt-Silverwing-400cc-600cc-Tech-Corner

I was quoted $85 per pair of braking brand brake pad:giddy:

Sure a not ?

22 August 2005 - August 2006 - Phantom TA 200

August 2006 - April 25 2007 - X9- Almafi

May 2007 - Feb 2008 - S4 Spec III

Feb 2008 - Dec 2012 - Silverwing Euro 400 (longest ride)

July 2009 - Oct 2012 OPC - Sold

Dec 2012 - Jun 2013- paggio x10

Jun 2013 -?????? - Silverwing SW-T400 ABS (Euro ver)

http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f138/flamingangelz/th_DSC00702.jpg

bro scoobydoo,

idle is 1300 +/- 100 for RPM

that's what the manual says... but many SWingers overseas idle below that.

i'm trying to slowly creep up to 1200 (personal preference):angel:

~

Trips:

any idea where is the switch or toggle to adjust the idling of rpm? and who is using erp braket with 2 screw that is screwed to the handle bar? anywhere selling that bracket?

the idle adjust screw is below the plastic cover right below your seat... there's a $1-coin sized access hole, needs a bit of feeling around to get your philips head screwdriver onto the screw properly. but be careful not to turn the wrong one coz there're 3 screws altogether in a triangular arrangement; turn the one nearest to the front coz the other 2 are for tuning cylinders.

why need bracket? put IU in the glove compartments cna liow. but if really want, can go seng kwang n customise one to your liking :angel:

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3858932&postcount=9

~

Trips:

Hi guys,

Im toying with the intention to switch over from my burgman to Swing. Any bros tinking to downgrade can call me to discuss. Please view my thread below. :angel:

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=219686

**only 1 img allowed in signature***

http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2630/32/27/667979715/n667979715_1625216_481751.jpg

Hi guys,

Im toying with the intention to switch over from my burgman to Swing. Any bros tinking to downgrade can call me to discuss. Please view my thread below. :angel:

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=219686

Hi,

I am selling my SW600 in case you are interested. If not sold by end Feb 09, I will keep this bike already as I will transfer a retained number plate on her. Reason of selling is to buy a new bike, thus utilising my retained number plate.

Hi,

I am selling my SW600 in case you are interested. If not sold by end Feb 09, I will keep this bike already as I will transfer a retained number plate on her. Reason of selling is to buy a new bike, thus utilising my retained number plate.

keep the bike la..

lol....

although i also feel like changing burgman 650

:angel::angel:

but think of pocket:cry::cry:

cannot change

keep the bike la..

lol....

although i also feel like changing burgman 650

:angel::angel:

but think of pocket:cry::cry:

cannot change

change la. import the '09 model in. got heated seats & heated grips... althought u won't get to use it

TEAM RedBull Singapore

Daniel aka bigcow +65 9105-0569

ScooTourers: Have Scooter, Will Travel...

change la. import the '09 model in. got heated seats & heated grips... althought u won't get to use it

heated seats and grips??

lol..

i wan cooling seat and grip le..:angel::angel:

Time to go for servicing liao.

My ride 1 yr 9 month but milliage only 17k.

Fuel consumption recently (past one month) increased by at 10%.

I'm going to change EO & filter.

Will have the belt, clutch & rollers checked and replaced if necessary.

Spark plugs & air filter should be ok cos changed at 10k.

Comptemplating abt whether to change the batt.

What else should I consider?

Really dunno what is causing fuel comsumption to increase...

:sian:

Why are people who ride motorcycles called bikers and people who ride bikes called cyclists?