SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF Silverwings / HOM Cafe 2012

scoobydoo

huh? you mean SWT speed cut? only your bike or? :p

Manual restriction by my wrist... if not they can't catch up... hehehe.

11 - 25 Nov - 15D, Taiwan - Fly and Scoot

7 - 15 Apr - 9D, Phuket and Hatyai Songkran

17 Nov to 2 Dec - 16D, North East Thailand (Issan)

30 Mar to 7 Apr - 9D Korea/Jeju Fly and Ride

8 - 24 Nov - 16D, Mae Hong Son

http://thehouseofdaviz.blogspot.sg/

• Replies 22.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll probably be parking behind HMV building (a carpark next to the Mosque) and walk over.

All those interested please meet at Burger King, Cineleisure, 1pm. *Buffer just in case got jams.

Bring xray or 20x++ zoomy camera.

Hey bro,

Tripleone has free parking for bikes. But dun anyhow park ya cos will kana clamp. lol

Tripleone walk over faster haha.

Have fun tomorrow.

I'll probably be parking behind HMV building (a carpark next to the Mosque) and walk over.

All those interested please meet at Burger King, Cineleisure, 1pm. *Buffer just in case got jams.

Bring xray or 20x++ zoomy camera.

Hey bro,

Tripleone has free parking for bikes. But dun anyhow park ya cos will kana clamp. lol

Tripleone walk over faster haha.

Have fun tomorrow.

Ehhh... we were talking about the adaptor to fit the rear wheel to the balancing machine. SW rear wheel is special de.

The adaptor belongs to Ah Choong but the balancing machine is Michael's.

Now the new shop does not have a balancing machine that's why cannot do it.

Unless someone sponsor him or he's on good terms with the bike shop opposite can share.

Oic... I tot the adaptor is balancing machine... Paisei.. Salah...

LOL

N/A (Current)

Honda Silverwing FJS 400cc (Yr2010 - Yr2012)

Piaggio X8 200cc (Yr2009 - Yr2010)

Honda CB400 Super Four (Yr2007 - Yr2009)

Honda Phantom TA200 (Yr2005 -Yr2007)

Anyone intrested in pa ignite?selling at 100. Retail price at 260.

Arai V-Cross2 Arai Rx7r3 Haga Arai Ram2 Arai Rx7r3 Conlin Edward Arai Rx7r3 Mick Doohan Arai Ram 2 Arai Rx7r4 Gunmetal Arai RX7r4 Shinaya Nakano Shoei X11 Kato Black Arai Ram 3 Gunmetal Arai Ram 3 Shoei Neotec Shoei J-cruise

KTM 200EXC Gilera Runner SP Aprilia RS250 Hornet 250 Gilera Runner Vxr Yamaha Yzf 05R6 Honda Wave 125 X9 Evo 200 SilverWing 400 Yamaha Tmax XP500 NC700XD STX C650GT

bro, how much is the givi 52L? maxia right?

Yup... is maxia. Bought from ah boy at $335 (box $280 and aluminum base plate $55) with one handle grip free gift... Price is quite standard and don't think you can find other shop lower price than ah boy at Sinkapor bah? :) Cheers....

N/A (Current)

Mine also got speed cut at 140km/h mah.

hey... u mean mph right :lol:

this is absolutely unquestionable indisputable truth... many can vouch for that.

his meter is in mph and not km/h.

oh is it? wah then can loh.....maybe songkran i join you guys...if i can get leave!

wah sei... so honored. cos we go very slow right... whahahaha :p

btw, speed cut at 140kph is sufficient cos i prefer to stay below that speed, safer and more comfortable. as long as dun try to catch that mph metered fella, no problem liow. i dun even bother to smell his smoke nowadays... whahahaha :lol:

Ehhh... we were talking about the adaptor to fit the rear wheel to the balancing machine. SW rear wheel is special de.

wonder if the adapter will scratch the wheel when it is tightened against the wheel... if will cause scratches then sianz liow. so far my SW never did rear balancing before, still ok.

Edited by scoobydoo

~

Current Ride: FJS400 Silver Wing

Trips:

23~27 Dec 2014: 5D5N KL & Ipoh

Scooby's blog http://scoobydooby-doo.blogspot.sg/

Tech Corner http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/325894-lt-Info-gt-Silverwing-400cc-600cc-Tech-Corner

Yup... is maxia. Bought from ah boy at $335 (box $280 and aluminum base plate $55) with one handle grip free gift... Price is quite standard and don't think you can find other shop lower price than ah boy at Sinkapor bah? :) Cheers....

if kawan with ah boy... can get "discounts".

i paid $330 altogether but strongly believe some pp can get lower.

~

Trips:

Tech Corner http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/325894-lt-Info-gt-Silverwing-400cc-600cc-Tech-Corner

wah sei... so honored. cos we go very slow right... whahahaha :p

btw, speed cut at 140kph is sufficient cos i prefer to stay below that speed, safer and more comfortable. as long as dun try to catch that mph metered fella, no problem liow. i dun even bother to smell his smoke nowadays... whahahaha :lol:

wah lau, now with speed cut at 140kph, i am the slowest liao.... still considering to do away with the speed cut thingy....

smell smoke guy now on TMAx liao....he rode SW till his exhuast is RED HOT!!! No Duff man, I seen it myself!

thanks man, appreciate yr sharing

Bro, noe ur bike is out today with the custom make steel-braided brake hose, let me know your comment ok. Btw, b4 u collected your bike.. tell u a secret....i molested your bike liao... try to press your brake and compare to my stock one, feeling is diff, but have to test ride then juz can noe the diff lah.... Went down ah choong there this morning wait fm 11am - 2pm plus juz my turn....finally installed my GIVI E52L liao... when i saw my GIVI box with brake light feel wow.... swee lah

Btw, juz update some info for all SW rider here. Anyone if their seat lifting (hydraulic) spoil liao, can order from Boon Siew directly, price is $46.71 (incl GST) but you have to wait around 1 mth or longer depend... juz collected mine :)

yup, got my bike last nite. everything done except the headlight protector. gotta wait for ans tml.

the braking distance is indeed shorten. its at a reasonal price of $300 per full set. It consist a total of 4 lines. those who wana get it change, can do it at ACM w/o putting your bike there for days liao. :lol:

u din try mine? i got box's brake light & additional LED light below the box, on the rack. :angel:

History :angel: --> Cagiva Mito3, Yamaha RX100, Yamaha TZRR125, Yamaha RXK135, Honda 150SP, Honda CBR400RR, Honda Wave 125R, Honda CBR900RR, Yamaha R6 '05, Subaru Imprezza I 1.6M, Honda Silverwing SW-T400, Honda Super 4 Version S, Yamaha Spark 135 RX

Present :thumb: --> Yamaha Tmax 530 Iron Max, Perodua Viva 1.0L

yup, got my bike last nite. everything done except the headlight protector. gotta wait for ans tml.

the braking distance is indeed shorten. its at a reasonal price of $300 per full set. It consist a total of 4 lines. those who wana get it change, can do it at ACM w/o putting your bike there for days liao. :lol:

u din try mine? i got box's brake light & additional LED light below the box, on the rack. :angel:

i ored chop one set from ah choong liao... juz c when i free then go down to do... probably next week.. cos maybe need to travel to JKT one or two day, juz nice put my bike there :) so response is good izzit? worth for $$$ ? :p

how to try your? cant be ah choong allow me to test ride izzit? haha.... when i was there, your bike haven complete put back fairing and box yet... but i saw the additional LED pasted below the box plate there, maybe will do a copy cat.. lolzz....

N/A (Current)

i ored chop one set from ah choong liao... juz c when i free then go down to do... probably next week.. cos maybe need to travel to JKT one or two day, juz nice put my bike there :) so response is good izzit? worth for $$$ ? :p

how to try your? cant be ah choong allow me to test ride izzit? haha.... when i was there, your bike haven complete put back fairing and box yet... but i saw the additional LED pasted below the box plate there, maybe will do a copy cat.. lolzz....

so u r the 2nd person getting it. :angel:

ya, he need a day to do it.

not try bike, juz try the brakes. :lol:

hmm... if wana copy all, then u have to see my bike again. got more than dat. :angel:

History :angel: --> Cagiva Mito3, Yamaha RX100, Yamaha TZRR125, Yamaha RXK135, Honda 150SP, Honda CBR400RR, Honda Wave 125R, Honda CBR900RR, Yamaha R6 '05, Subaru Imprezza I 1.6M, Honda Silverwing SW-T400, Honda Super 4 Version S, Yamaha Spark 135 RX

so u r the 2nd person getting it. :angel:

ya, he need a day to do it.

not try bike, juz try the brakes. :lol:

hmm... if wana copy all, then u have to see my bike again. got more than dat. :angel:

Yup... i am the 2nd person chop a set but not install yet.. haha.... i think i wun installed all the LED light you did, juz the brake light will do... safety purpose... more brake light vehicle behind can see and pay attention mah... :) i think to find those blinking type brake light... but dunno where got sell leh? hmm.....:dot::dot:

N/A (Current)

Thursday, 20 Jan 2011 Activities

Group A:- Note this Thursday Traveling Times

0715hrs - Meet GP Esso

0730hrs - Move off

0830hrs (to 0915hrs) - Yong Peng Breakfast (106km)

1015hrs - Ayer Keroh Petronas (107km, total= 213km traveled)

1215hrs - Genting Highlands, 1st World Hotel (169km)

*No detour to Batu Caves.

Group B:- Bike Washing at CCK

** Scoobydoo to add.

11 - 25 Nov - 15D, Taiwan - Fly and Scoot

7 - 15 Apr - 9D, Phuket and Hatyai Songkran

17 Nov to 2 Dec - 16D, North East Thailand (Issan)

30 Mar to 7 Apr - 9D Korea/Jeju Fly and Ride

8 - 24 Nov - 16D, Mae Hong Son

http://thehouseofdaviz.blogspot.sg/

wah lau, now with speed cut at 140kph, i am the slowest liao.... still considering to do away with the speed cut thingy....

smell smoke guy now on TMAx liao....he rode SW till his exhuast is RED HOT!!! No Duff man, I seen it myself!

that one is the ultimate... i referring to a current SWT400 rider who returned from TMax but still riding in miles per hour :smile:

~

Trips:

that one is the ultimate... i referring to a current SWT400 rider who returned from TMax but still riding in miles per hour :smile:

~

Trips:

that one is the ultimate... dun think he'll tour on his Trex :lol:

i'm referring to the SWT400 rider who returned from TMax but still riding in miles per hour :smile:

~

Trips:

Yup... i am the 2nd person chop a set but not install yet.. haha.... i think i wun installed all the LED light you did, juz the brake light will do... safety purpose... more brake light vehicle behind can see and pay attention mah... :) i think to find those blinking type brake light... but dunno where got sell leh? hmm.....:dot::dot:

wei wei, dun indirectly say me ah beng hor... altho i looks like abit... :lol:

the rest of my LEDs are not for sg use, only in msia, at my wife's place where there is no street lamps at night.

not sure abt the blink blink type cos not into it. :cheeky:

wei wei, dun indirectly say me ah beng hor... altho i looks like abit... :lol:

the rest of my LEDs are not for sg use, only in msia, at my wife's place where there is no street lamps at night.

not sure abt the blink blink type cos not into it. :cheeky:

I din meant tat leh..... i like and think to install those LED light too... last time i did for my X8 oso but hor seldom turn on in sg road.... my gf oso tell me dun for this time... like ah beng wor..... sigh....:dozed:

N/A (Current)

I din meant tat leh..... i like and think to install those LED light too... last time i did for my X8 oso but hor seldom turn on in sg road.... my gf oso tell me dun for this time... like ah beng wor..... sigh....:dozed:

juz joking la. :angel:

its ok to put it if u go msia & further up where there is no lamp post. juz do like our chairman de, non-blinking type. its much visible to other road users.

welcome to the world of LEDs. :lol: