SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF Yamaha X-1r 135

blackflys

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do X1-r have a koso speedometer?

I want to buy.

Koso speedometer is universal . U just need to get the adapter to fix it in

Bros in here whr can I get new X1-R full black coverset?????

Anywhere . Msia ah boy will be cheaper . Not original thou .

21 dec 2009 - Class 2b

21 feb 2010 - NSR 150SP FT7058L (SOLD on 23rd dec 2010)

08 oct 2010 - Class 3

12 Jan 2011 - Gsxr 400RR FM9135X (SOLD on 5th Mar 2011)

27 Jan 2011 - Class 2a

16 mar 2011 - X1-R FBE1069X (SOLD on 30th Sept 2013)

07 June 2013 - Class 2

05 Oct 2013 - Gsxr600 k8

1377324_10151734614953002_668866713_n.jpg

Malaysia ahboy dun have bro only spark coverset.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

have bro. my friend just did his like last week. i was there too. They have a variety of design design type coversets, just go in and ask. definitely cheaper than wym. i did mine up at wym, cost near to 400sgd. with the same price you can change your coverset, mirrors, brake levers and even have a super supper before coming home

Getting your licenses revoked is much more painful than dying.Don't drink and drive.:thumb:

Koso speedometer is universal . U just need to get the adapter to fix it in

Anywhere . Msia ah boy will be cheaper . Not original thou .

bro u using koso meh?

Getting your licenses revoked is much more painful than dying.Don't drink and drive.:thumb:

when was your last engine oil/ engine oil filter change?

when was your last full servicing done?

When u rev, does the bike feel jerky/ engine cut off after u rev too much? means carb may have water seepage.. go to mech and wash your carb.

any stronger than usual vibrations coming out from the engine area? you can feel the difference on your footrest if there is excessive vibes coming from your engine.

when was your last engine oil/ engine oil filter change?

when was your last full servicing done?

When u rev, does the bike feel jerky/ engine cut off after u rev too much? means carb may have water seepage.. go to mech and wash your carb.

any stronger than usual vibrations coming out from the engine area? you can feel the difference on your footrest if there is excessive vibes coming from your engine.

jerky a bit at gear 4

excessive vibes means??

have bro. my friend just did his like last week. i was there too. They have a variety of design design type coversets, just go in and ask. definitely cheaper than wym. i did mine up at wym, cost near to 400sgd. with the same price you can change your coverset, mirrors, brake levers and even have a super supper before coming home

I dun want design I jux want a stock black ori coverset ahboy is not ori I have ask b4 but I not sure they have single stock color btw bro ur friend bought there how much???

jerky a bit at gear 4

excessive vibes means??

means your engine very rough.. u can feel your feet maciam got massage like that. did u drop your bike prior to your bike "jerky?"

I dun want design I jux want a stock black ori coverset ahboy is not ori I have ask b4 but I not sure they have single stock color btw bro ur friend bought there how much???

i think he spent 1k rm. new coverset with wym logo on it and pop domino racing footrests..