SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF Yamaha X-1r 135

blackflys

Hey guys , anyone using front basket with the cover and lock type? Would like to ask if raining inside basket water ? Currently using the most common basket wanted a changed as I wanna install the charging socket at front basket

2009 - Honda NSR SP 150

2010 - Yamaha X1-R 135

2011 - Honda Super4 Spec 3

2012 - Yamaha Spark 135

2012 - Yamaha X1-R 135

2013 - Sym GTS 200

2013 - Yamaha Jupiter mx 135

2014 - Yamaha R6 '08

2015 - Yamaha Spark 135 - Current

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys , anyone using front basket with the cover and lock type? Would like to ask if raining inside basket water ? Currently using the most common basket wanted a changed as I wanna install the charging socket at front basket

2009 - Honda NSR SP 150

2010 - Yamaha X1-R 135

2012 - Yamaha Spark 135

2012 - Yamaha X1-R 135

2013 - Sym GTS 200

2014 - Yamaha R6 '08

Sorry spammed Internet lagged

2009 - Honda NSR SP 150

2010 - Yamaha X1-R 135

2012 - Yamaha Spark 135

2012 - Yamaha X1-R 135

2013 - Sym GTS 200

2014 - Yamaha R6 '08

Hi all, need some urgent help here, just brought a x1r with 10k mileage, recently the bike has been losing power and some funny noises which i believes is the engine bearing noises, bike tends to overheat once awhile. could hear piston knocking when its losing power which i think the conrod is oso gone, any recommendations for overhaul and whats the estimated repair cost. Thanks

Hi all, need some urgent help here, just brought a x1r with 10k mileage, recently the bike has been losing power and some funny noises which i believes is the engine bearing noises, bike tends to overheat once awhile. could hear piston knocking when its losing power which i think the conrod is oso gone, any recommendations for overhaul and whats the estimated repair cost. Thanks

sounds serious man! most of the people will recommend go JB =)

Be happy for what you have =D

Hi X1Riders,

I de-kitted and sold my X1R.

Below is some brake parts for sale.

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/393976-WTS-Aftermarket-Brakes-for-X1R-Sparks

Also I have stock spoked rims with stock tyres (flat but not punctured, kept for more then 2 years so air totally leaked) and Stock Exhaust to get rid off.

Interested please PM me and I will get back to you soonest.

Thanks

http://i601.photobucket.com/albums/tt96/douglas_yeo/Misc/ServerBZ.jpg

Bike parts sale -> http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/373436-WTS-CBR-600-Parts

hi bros!

my x1r front brake is giving me very jerky stopping the harder i press the more jerky it gets. im quite noob in this but anyone whats the problem here? or any remedy? thanks in advance!

How old is ur disc brake? Did u change ur brake pad recently?

How old is ur disc brake? Did u change ur brake pad recently?

2 years guess I think. Nope have not change the brake pad, its still stock.

edited:

there was some rust on the disc brake, I rode out and started front braking only to clear the rust, the braking has became less jerkier, only when at low speed the braking starts pulsing but not as bad as previously.

Edited by feeder

edited:

there was some rust on the disc brake, I rode out and started front braking only to clear the rust, the braking has became less jerkier, only when at low speed the braking starts pulsing but not as bad as previously.

Hi it can be your pump kit's problem. Recently i faced a similar problem too. JB mech recommend me to change this thing inside your master cylinder they call it "pump kit". it cost ard 60 or 65rm if i didnt rmb wrongly.

But in the end i didnt change. Cause i went planet motor and the boss help me spray some lub then ok liao. I'm still monitoring my brake currently.

(Honda NSR150SP, 2000) FR2**1U -------->2009 to 2011

(Suzuki GSXR600K7, 2006) FBC3**C ------>2011 to 2013

(Yamaha X1R, 2008) FBC6**6E ------------>2013 to 2014

(Aprilia RSV4 Factory, 2010) FBE3**7P --->2014 to 2015

Ride safe and you will be able to enjoy every ride in your life till old. :thumb:

Hi it can be your pump kit's problem. Recently i faced a similar problem too. JB mech recommend me to change this thing inside your master cylinder they call it "pump kit". it cost ard 60 or 65rm if i didnt rmb wrongly.

But in the end i didnt change. Cause i went planet motor and the boss help me spray some lub then ok liao. I'm still monitoring my brake currently.

planet motor is very very good at bike, and they dont cheat! so if you guys got any problem that cant be solved should try planet motor

21 dec 2009 - Class 2b

21 feb 2010 - NSR 150SP FT7058L (SOLD on 23rd dec 2010)

08 oct 2010 - Class 3

12 Jan 2011 - Gsxr 400RR FM9135X (SOLD on 5th Mar 2011)

27 Jan 2011 - Class 2a

16 mar 2011 - X1-R FBE1069X (SOLD on 30th Sept 2013)

07 June 2013 - Class 2

05 Oct 2013 - Gsxr600 k8

1377324_10151734614953002_668866713_n.jpg

edited:

icic i got the same feeling after changing my brake disc, but after awhile its gone.

icic i got the same feeling after changing my brake disc, but after awhile its gone.

to all bros here, i have changed my front disc brake and pump air into the tires, now there is no more pulsing when front braking already :)

pardon me for another question

any bros here have recommendation or is using any handlebar smart phone mount that is water proof? cos I wanna put my iphone there and maybe use as gps. haha.

Edited by feeder

to all bros here, i have changed my front disc brake and pump air into the tires, now there is no more pulsing when front braking already :)

pardon me for another question

any bros here have recommendation or is using any handlebar smart phone mount that is water proof? cos I wanna put my iphone there and maybe use as gps. haha.

better becareful using GPS while riding! is more dangerous than using it on the car! is a good habit to plan ur route before u go somewhere u dunno