SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF Yamaha X-1r 135

blackflys

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sometime i hate people spamming with 3 same posts over and over again
You know what I hate? People asking questions which have been asked numerous times and answered. Simply just that they are too lazy to search the previous pages. Also those who comes in and tell of their bike problem and after given a solution disappeared forever until they encountered another problem. Best is there will be some smarties who will give weird solutions to the problem. However its quite entertaining to see that. Apology for being in the wrong thread. I do not ride an X1R. Only ride bicycle. :cool:

KRGT-1

I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike..I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like..

You know what I hate? People asking questions which have been asked numerous times and answered. Simply just that they are too lazy to search the previous pages. Also those who comes in and tell of their bike problem and after given a solution disappeared forever until they encountered another problem. Best is there will be some smarties who will give weird solutions to the problem. However its quite entertaining to see that. Apology for being in the wrong thread. I do not ride an X1R. Only ride bicycle. :cool:

ya thats y, irritating also le and i agree with ur "comes in and tell of their bike problem and after given a solution disappeared forever until they encountered another problem." as always!

Be happy for what you have =D

ya thats y, irritating also le and i agree with ur "comes in and tell of their bike problem and after given a solution disappeared forever until they encountered another problem." as always!

It's an information counter isn't it? But at information counter, we get at least a 'thank you'. :lol:

It's an information counter isn't it? But at information counter, we get at least a 'thank you'. :lol:
True. And at information counter we would get paid to do it. :cool:

KRGT-1

I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike..I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like..

Malaysia ahboy dun have bro only spark coverset.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

Maia ah boy selling x1R cover set :) cost about $200-$300 sgd

2009 - Honda NSR SP 150

2010 - Yamaha X1-R 135

2011 - Honda Super4 Spec 3

2012 - Yamaha Spark 135

2012 - Yamaha X1-R 135

2013 - Sym GTS 200

2013 - Yamaha Jupiter mx 135

2014 - Yamaha R6 '08

2015 - Yamaha Spark 135 - Current

Hi guys.

Newbie X1r rider here, just got my 2nd hand X1r today. I just passed my TP and honestly the X1r is very different from the training bike CB125E. It is so much lighter and missing a tank for me to grip, plus the handle bar is quite low, thus i have to hunch my back abit, quite tiring and I find it harder to control.. haha.. will this get better after riding it for a while or am I riding it wrongly?

and also, my mirror has a big stained patch and not really used to the small size. So I was thinking of changing to a new and bigger mirror. Any bros here have any recommendation and places to get it?

thanks alot :)

Hi guys.

Newbie X1r rider here, just got my 2nd hand X1r today. I just passed my TP and honestly the X1r is very different from the training bike CB125E. It is so much lighter and missing a tank for me to grip, plus the handle bar is quite low, thus i have to hunch my back abit, quite tiring and I find it harder to control.. haha.. will this get better after riding it for a while or am I riding it wrongly?

and also, my mirror has a big stained patch and not really used to the small size. So I was thinking of changing to a new and bigger mirror. Any bros here have any recommendation and places to get it?

you must be tall.:cool:

Getting your licenses revoked is much more painful than dying.Don't drink and drive.:thumb:

Hi guys.

Haha x1r so relax! As mention, u cfm tall! U should get fz! :)

Be happy for what you have =D

Sorry, I didn't realised it

jul!! next time got question msg or call me directly la! u got my number what! :shades:

On a side note, any x1r outing or rounding or not? wondering if any of the old old bird during my time still riding x1r!

Cagiva planet fq9790h

Yamaha x1R FBD5132A

Yamaha x1R FBG***E

jul!! next time got question msg or call me directly la! u got my number what! :shades:

On a side note, any x1r outing or rounding or not? wondering if any of the old old bird during my time still riding x1r!

And the guru speaks. :cool:

KRGT-1

not as pro as u or wan yet la! hahaha but basic basic stuff i still can answer ma! :shades:
Pro get paid but not me. I am just a rider. :cool:

KRGT-1

Bros in here whr can I get new X1-R full black coverset?????

i just bought mine at bplus.

Original.

Its piece by piece.

Original stock colours without stickers.

$200-

Depending on how many pieces u purchase.

They dont sell full set but u can ask for all of the pieces to make a full set.

Hey guys , anyone using front basket with the cover and lock type? Would like to ask if raining inside basket water ? Currently using the most common basket wanted a changed as I wanna install the charging socket at front basket

2009 - Honda NSR SP 150

2010 - Yamaha X1-R 135

2012 - Yamaha Spark 135

2012 - Yamaha X1-R 135

2013 - Sym GTS 200

2014 - Yamaha R6 '08

Hey guys , anyone using front basket with the cover and lock type? Would like to ask if raining inside basket water ? Currently using the most common basket wanted a changed as I wanna install the charging socket at front basket

2009 - Honda NSR SP 150

2010 - Yamaha X1-R 135

2012 - Yamaha Spark 135

2012 - Yamaha X1-R 135

2013 - Sym GTS 200

2014 - Yamaha R6 '08