SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF Yamaha X-1r 135

blackflys

So u mean u "like" to get fine & give gahmen money isit? Come lim peh clap for u... *clap2*

Sent from Troll kingdom

no choice ma! people wanna donate money to gorv =D the difference between legal and illegal the price is $100-200 nia XD he wanna save that $100 and get fine $500

Be happy for what you have =D

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same case as Asri, the ICA guy. Remember? :lol:
:cool:

So u mean u "like" to get fine & give gahmen money isit? Come lim peh clap for u... *clap2*

Sent from Troll kingdom

no choice ma! people wanna donate money to gorv =D the difference between legal and illegal the price is $100-200 nia XD he wanna save that $100 and get fine $500
http://media.tumblr.com/01292989200e00122c4529cff48e38c0/tumblr_inline_mg6gigcQJl1rpae6q.gif

KRGT-1

I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike..I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like..

Hi,

Anyone knows where can i get X1-R Basket?

Anywhere bro . Msia will be cheaper

21 dec 2009 - Class 2b

21 feb 2010 - NSR 150SP FT7058L (SOLD on 23rd dec 2010)

08 oct 2010 - Class 3

12 Jan 2011 - Gsxr 400RR FM9135X (SOLD on 5th Mar 2011)

27 Jan 2011 - Class 2a

16 mar 2011 - X1-R FBE1069X (SOLD on 30th Sept 2013)

07 June 2013 - Class 2

05 Oct 2013 - Gsxr600 k8

1377324_10151734614953002_668866713_n.jpg

anybody using 5pcs racing clutch plate? what are the difference? my clutch is beginning to slip, thinking of changing just the clutch plates or "upgrade to racing clutch"

Getting your licenses revoked is much more painful than dying.Don't drink and drive.:thumb:

anybody using 5pcs racing clutch plate? what are the difference? my clutch is beginning to slip, thinking of changing just the clutch plates or "upgrade to racing clutch"

Dont waste $$$. Just use normal original clutch plates + racing clutch spring. That's good enough.

ok. mech keep asking me to change minimum the spring. cos i was testing my bike the other day, the slip was terrible. 3rd gear at 150, shift up to 4th the speed actually dropped back to 140 -.- a few days after that the when riding at 110+, continue throttle rev up can hear the clutch give way. sound like the clutch lever was depressed at high revs.

Getting your licenses revoked is much more painful than dying.Don't drink and drive.:thumb:

ok. mech keep asking me to change minimum the spring. cos i was testing my bike the other day, the slip was terrible. 3rd gear at 150, shift up to 4th the speed actually dropped back to 140 -.- a few days after that the when riding at 110+, continue throttle rev up can hear the clutch give way. sound like the clutch lever was depressed at high revs.

Change your sprocket sizes as well since you mentioned your rear is 32.

Woah, fast & furious with the TP on a 2B :)

Lol. Fast and furious cannot be done in Singapore. There are designated places for you to test your bike outside of Singapore :)

Lol. Fast and furious cannot be done in Singapore. There are designated places for you to test your bike outside of Singapore :)

Neh I'm a slowpoke on my 2B.

But you do be careful when speeding on mandai, you're the one who got caught speeding last week right on Mandai and posted for demerit points issit?

I might be confusing you with another person.

Road hogger @ 50km/h on 4th lane :cool:

A bike can go up till 200km/h, can the rider go up till 200km/h o_O

ya same guy. sucks man! i had a stomachache that night. then mandai also dun have petrol station so i open throttle a little. skali TP waiting with his camera down the slope near the zoo. haizzz he didn't buy my story though. now waiting for them to send the letter to me.

my camp last time at mandai hill camp there, and was driving my army *Jeep* and after my mission and going back to camp as i need to U turn back. saw this TP was at there waiting and camping, very cunning as u mention at the slope there and this cab was driving like F1 driver. BANG! after U-turn and saw that cab driver like begging the TP le!

Be happy for what you have =D

ya same guy. sucks man! i had a stomachache that night. then mandai also dun have petrol station so i open throttle a little. skali TP waiting with his camera down the slope near the zoo. haizzz he didn't buy my story though. now waiting for them to send the letter to me.

Since he didn't buy your story you shud have shitted infront of him to prove you really had a bad stomach ache! :lol: