SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF Yamaha X-1r 135

blackflys

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup im using this tyre for 1 mth+ if im not wrong so far so good, slightly better then the pilot sporty no wanna see how long the rear usage can last, wet rd all I can say quite good.

good, will try it soon, I find the thread pattern better than sporty, has been using sporty for years but performance is failing, only for the first week it's good.

NisMo7

Oct'01 - Sep'05--TA150

Apr'03 - Mar'05--CB400 VerS

Sep'05 - Feb'08--X-1

Feb'08 - Jan'09--DRZ/SM

Jan'09 - Present--X-1R

Sep'12 - Aug'13--FZ1N

looking to sell my aprilia 4pot brembo caliper chrome and also a hyper pro adjustable damper (28 clicks) with bracket for x1r.

items currently installed on my bike, if interested can drop me a pm i will pm you my number.

pictures will only be sent thru my whatsapp.

cheers! :D

Cagiva planet fq9790h

Yamaha x1R FBD5132A

Yamaha x1R FBG***E

looking to sell my aprilia 4pot brembo caliper chrome and also a hyper pro adjustable damper (28 clicks) with bracket for x1r.

items currently installed on my bike, if interested can drop me a pm i will pm you my number.

pictures will only be sent thru my whatsapp.

cheers! :D

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-iW0lhb7yi3M/TV1QdBm8JvI/AAAAAAAAAC8/7bBQWs5xqjc/s1600/lelong-logo-3.jpg

KRGT-1

I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike..I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like..

using sporty and dry road is good but during wet condition totally scary!

hah, as the name suggest, it's for sports mah, we don't so so much sports in wet conditions anyway.:cheeky::cheeky:

NisMo7

Oct'01 - Sep'05--TA150

Sep'05 - Feb'08--X-1

Feb'08 - Jan'09--DRZ/SM

Jan'09 - Present--X-1R

Sep'12 - Aug'13--FZ1N

Hi guys, anybody tried michelin pilot street on your x1-r? how's the review?

I personal think this tyre Michelin pilot not suitable for rain , is real scary when the road is wet.

If you looking for up budget tire , you may want to try Dunlop. I been using for 1 year , still durable. :)

Maybe better brand are battlelax? Which cost way too much. :x

2009 - Honda NSR SP 150

2010 - Yamaha X1-R 135

2011 - Honda Super4 Spec 3

2012 - Yamaha Spark 135

2012 - Yamaha X1-R 135

2013 - Sym GTS 200

2013 - Yamaha Jupiter mx 135

2014 - Yamaha R6 '08

2015 - Yamaha Spark 135 - Current

Jux nid some gd info, wat internal upgrades like can last long example.gear ration uma block n piston carb cdi, anytink else n also does de uma block last long like the fz150 block.

You need to change your bike. or better still, mindset.

Road hogger @ 50km/h on 4th lane :cool:

A bike can go up till 200km/h, can the rider go up till 200km/h o_O

anyone knows the price for x1r OTR nowhttp://jamie.ldmerritt.com/1.jpghttp://jamie.ldmerritt.com/2.jpghttp://jamie.ldmerritt.com/3.jpghttp://jamie.ldmerritt.com/4.jpghttp://jamie.ldmerritt.com/5.jpg

No more in production? Last batch should be FBG or FBH.

2009 - Honda NSR SP 150

2010 - Yamaha X1-R 135

2011 - Honda Super4 Spec 3

2012 - Yamaha Spark 135

2012 - Yamaha X1-R 135

2013 - Sym GTS 200

2013 - Yamaha Jupiter mx 135

2014 - Yamaha R6 '08

2015 - Yamaha Spark 135 - Current

I personal think this tyre Michelin pilot not suitable for rain , is real scary when the road is wet.

If you looking for up budget tire , you may want to try Dunlop. I been using for 1 year , still durable. :)

used to be using Dunlop TT500 when i was riding X1 long agon, with X1-R only once but felt the performance of the tyre has dropped, gave up the idea of Dunlop and stick to Michelin for years, I normally used up my rear in 6 months time. As for bridgestone, forget it, I will not use them.

NisMo7

Oct'01 - Sep'05--TA150

Sep'05 - Feb'08--X-1

Feb'08 - Jan'09--DRZ/SM

Jan'09 - Present--X-1R

Sep'12 - Aug'13--FZ1N

used to be using Dunlop TT500 when i was riding X1 long agon, with X1-R only once but felt the performance of the tyre has dropped, gave up the idea of Dunlop and stick to Michelin for years, I normally used up my rear in 6 months time. As for bridgestone, forget it, I will not use them.

NisMo7

Oct'01 - Sep'05--TA150

Sep'05 - Feb'08--X-1

Feb'08 - Jan'09--DRZ/SM

Jan'09 - Present--X-1R

Sep'12 - Aug'13--FZ1N

used to be using Dunlop TT500 when i was riding X1 long ago, with X1-R only once but felt the performance of the tyre has dropped, gave up the idea of Dunlop and stick to Michelin for years, I normally used up my rear in 6 months time. As for bridgestone, forget it, I will not use them.

NisMo7

Oct'01 - Sep'05--TA150

Sep'05 - Feb'08--X-1

Feb'08 - Jan'09--DRZ/SM

Jan'09 - Present--X-1R

Sep'12 - Aug'13--FZ1N

used to be using Dunlop TT500 when i was riding X1 long ago, with X1-R only once but felt the performance of the tyre has dropped, gave up the idea of Dunlop and stick to Michelin for years, I normally used up my rear in 6 months time. As for bridgestone, forget it, I will not use them.

NisMo7

Oct'01 - Sep'05--TA150

Sep'05 - Feb'08--X-1

Feb'08 - Jan'09--DRZ/SM

Jan'09 - Present--X-1R

Sep'12 - Aug'13--FZ1N

oh ****, page not responding and now posted multi, can moderator help to delete repeated thread replies?

NisMo7

Oct'01 - Sep'05--TA150

Sep'05 - Feb'08--X-1

Feb'08 - Jan'09--DRZ/SM

Jan'09 - Present--X-1R

Sep'12 - Aug'13--FZ1N

didnt use battlax because it used up too fast isit? good but not durable! for me pilot sporty really good during dry weather! can corner until shiok! but just rain totally different case haha

Be happy for what you have =D