SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF Yamaha Spark135

Man V.1

hmm... dont think its impossible to fix a h&b box on our bike, just need a lil tweakin here and there. i've seen it fixed on a gilera before. hmm... i hope yoshimura launches a legal pipe for our bikes... till then... i luv my yy pang! HAHA

I luv my YY Pang toooo:cheeky: :cheeky: Sounds like M1 :angel:

Speed is Nothing Without Control....

• Replies 27.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FTW

• duo

• eddictive

• Lim Ah Wan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Im getting my Spark next monday any recommendation to improve the pick up? I need some advice on the sprocket size, spark plug, tyre size, engine oil, carburetor, CDI? (Aftermarket pipe out for the time being)

Anyone can enlighten me?

Maximize every opportunity with the best of your ability.

hmm... dont think its impossible to fix a h&b box on our bike, just need a lil tweakin here and there. i've seen it fixed on a gilera before. hmm... i hope yoshimura launches a legal pipe for our bikes... till then... i luv my yy pang! HAHA

its possible cos i noe a person who uses h&b box on spark 135.

got $$$, everything is possible.

anyhoots, anyone here sellng spark original sportrim? can pm me, thanks.

Bro,that person use a GIVI rack for the H&B box?Where he mod?

Bikes Previously Owned: Aprilia RS125, Kawasaki KRR150, Honda RVF400, Yamaha Spark135, Yamaha FZ6N, Suzuki Hayabusa ,Yamaha RXS115, Yamaha Spark135, Yamaha Nuovo Elegance, Yamaha Spark135, Yamaha FZ16,Honda Vtec1, Yamaha FZ1N, Honda Wave-S, Honda CB400X, Honda NC750X,Yamaha TMax 530, Vespa GTS 300, Yamaha XMAX 300 

Current Ride: Honda X-ADV 750

Where u modding bro?Any base can mod to spark givi rack rite? :angel: I no more riding my busa so want to zheng my spark. :cheeky:

Bro,that person use a GIVI rack for the H&B box?Where he mod?

bro, i can help u do ah. for u only basically u jus need to buy a H&B box with base plate and i can help u mod it up le. no cutting or watsoever. simple job. which model box are u intending to buy? Gobi?

http://www.mototriti.gr/jpg/mtr/390/NEWS/1809093.jpg

I tink TooToo selling, can look at garage sales folder.....I oso selling mine, wif Battlax 90/80 front n rear

Speed is Nothing Without Control....

Im getting my Spark next monday any recommendation to improve the pick up? I need some advice on the sprocket size, spark plug, tyre size, engine oil, carburetor, CDI? (Aftermarket pipe out for the time being)

Anyone can enlighten me?

Yoz bro,

There will be a cub outting .

Pls refer to the cub outting Section .. :p

thank

请原谅我, 一切都是我的错, 都是我ä¸å¤Ÿæˆç†Ÿ

緣分和愛情是什麼

我最深爱的人伤我å´æ˜¯æœ€æ·±

Anyone can enlighten me?

improve the pick-up??..erm..let me say tat,u change ur rear sprocket to size 42..to have marvellous in pick-up,btw dont adjust ur front sprocket..for ur infor..if u wan great in pick-up,normally it use to play corner,i mean if u r a freak like me like to play corner..n remember,the bigger ur rear sprocket,the less top speed u have..erm..change racing clutch spring,to have great reaction on ur clutch..for me,my spark i fitted my spoke rim for front 1.85 n rear rim 2.15,for tyre i use battalax bt35 size 90/80 front n rear..shiok in corner,more stable..spark plug,prefer using ows iridium spark plug..engine oil,adviserable to use semi instead of fully..carb i use sp carb..CDI??..erm,tis is the hardest..if u use racing CDi,always remember to bring ur standard CDI where evar u go,cuz the racing CDI MAY NOT(some of the CDI) last long..if these still not enough,how abt change ur throttle to fast throttle,like brand DOMINO..hope these will help u..all the best den... :thumb:

:dot: AND U R??

I AM A RIDER...

WHO RIDE sPARkz 1350.....

:lol:

improve the pick-up??..erm..let me say tat,u change ur rear sprocket to size 42..to have marvellous in pick-up,btw dont adjust ur front sprocket..for ur infor..if u wan great in pick-up,normally it use to play corner,i mean if u r a freak like me like to play corner..n remember,the bigger ur rear sprocket,the less top speed u have..erm..change racing clutch spring,to have great reaction on ur clutch..for me,my spark i fitted my spoke rim for front 1.85 n rear rim 2.15,for tyre i use battalax bt35 size 90/80 front n rear..shiok in corner,more stable..spark plug,prefer using ows iridium spark plug..engine oil,adviserable to use semi instead of fully..carb i use sp carb..CDI??..erm,tis is the hardest..if u use racing CDi,always remember to bring ur standard CDI where evar u go,cuz the racing CDI MAY NOT(some of the CDI) last long..if these still not enough,how abt change ur throttle to fast throttle,like brand DOMINO..hope these will help u..all the best den... :thumb:

Why is it that semi is better than fully synthetic? What are the different in terms of performance?

bt35? not bt39 ah? hmm... ahh.. rim profiles set for corners niiice :thumb: engine oil... i think its best stick to 10w40 fully synthetic. too thick not niice too thin also not niice. road usage, not track usage guys. remember that. got outing soon ah? arghhhhh. bike still at shop. bummer man.

Thrash? Don't mind if i do.

http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/126/59442677.gif

Wat E.O u guys normally use?I used to use Maxima 10w40 for my bikes.Recently switched to Motul 7100.How bout OWS?Any reviews?

Bikes Previously Owned: Aprilia RS125, Kawasaki KRR150, Honda RVF400, Yamaha Spark135, Yamaha FZ6N, Suzuki Hayabusa ,Yamaha RXS115, Yamaha Spark135, Yamaha Nuovo Elegance, Yamaha Spark135, Yamaha FZ16,Honda Vtec1, Yamaha FZ1N, Honda Wave-S, Honda CB400X, Honda NC750X,Yamaha TMax 530, Vespa GTS 300, Yamaha XMAX 300 

no idea. i used motul, so far so good. hahaha i like ur signature man. VERY limited edition.

:angel: Thanks Bro.Hope to make my spark 1 of its kind.

Thank your faRz for your informative reply....