SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Yamaha Diversion 900

Palary

Euro>

Saw u at the PC show,i tought there's a Mark Richmond in the house,skali u the 1 at the Pioneer Booth. You are talented in attracting customers bro. Hope sales are high this time around yeah.

The Road-Sweeper

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Custom

• SiLvErGhOsT

• mctan

• Heyrul77

Euro>

Saw u at the PC show,i tought there's a Mark Richmond in the house,skali u the 1 at the Pioneer Booth. You are talented in attracting customers bro. Hope sales are high this time around yeah.

Hey BA,

Did he stand on a chair or something wen u met him? Haha! Yah, he is so talented!

*Live Each Day As If It Was Your Last And You Will Find Each Day Worth Living For*

Hey BA,

Did he stand on a chair or something wen u met him? Haha! Yah, he is so talented!

Aiyoh bros.. dont tease me leh..

These Pioneer products are the only things i know how to sell. :angel:

Plasma.. HDMI 1080p.. made in Japan... best price.. hehehehe!

Sorry i didnt see you both, too many ppl!

But i met Mr and Mrs MCTan.. didnt see SG this time..

Meet up soon with all you bros soon yeah! :p

STOC#2963.

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1365/733128425_940c3cc0c5_m.jpghttp://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/3539/2228/320/P1020266.jpg

[but i met Mr and Mrs MCTan.. didnt see SG this time..

Meet up soon with all you bros soon yeah! :p

Hi Bro,

No man! I did not come to the pc show...If i come I know where to look for you he,he,heee!

Silverghost...o_O

DIvErTeD SpiRit...

ThE SpIrIt StIlL LiVeS On "Diversion XJ9s"

safe riding yOu BuGgErs

... SiLvErGhOsT...

Thank you mate, i shall check my Revtec as well.

Hi Kevin,

Long time no hear from you...As for the code 9 indication on the RPM, it can be faulty wiring(shorting) or even you fuel guage faulty...

"Eletronic gadgets" has only have limited warranty any time they can konk off...as for the revtec is only given 3months warranty...

Spark plugs.

As for the spark plug~ Denso Iridium spark plug is better next followed by NGK for our divvy (Iridium or normal). Stick to this 2 brands

Do not use other brands....!

Just for your Info...Buggers!

Silverghost...o_O

DIvErTeD SpiRit...

safe riding yOu BuGgErs

... SiLvErGhOsT...

Hi Heyrul,

I thought you are interested in Yamaha Pit stop shirt.? only $40/- dollars compared to toyota F1 pit stop shirt about $120/- to $180/-.

Actually we can get this yamaha pit stop shirt (pilot shirt- that's what they "HL" call) and add some of our own logo (like diversion name sewn on it)- what say you...? only an idea!

Silverghost...:-)

DIvErTeD SpiRit...

safe riding yOu BuGgErs

... SiLvErGhOsT...

Hi Heyrul,

I thought you are interested in Yamaha Pit stop shirt.? only $40/- dollars compared to toyota F1 pit stop shirt about $120/- to $180/-.

Actually we can get this yamaha pit stop shirt (pilot shirt- that's what they "HL" call) and add some of our own logo (like diversion name sewn on it)- what say you...? only an idea!

Silverghost...:-)

Not bad, good idea, can consider.

XJ900s Diversion

How about a shirt design for this year ? How do you say guys? Silverghost has given a good idea,maybe 1 day either one of us can have look at the "pit stop" shirt and comment on it.Personally,I dun know how does the shirt looks like...hehe.

Bats,care to share something....?

The Road-Sweeper

How about a shirt design for this year ? How do you say guys? Silverghost has given a good idea,maybe 1 day either one of us can have look at the "pit stop" shirt and comment on it.Personally,I dun know how does the shirt looks like...hehe.

Bats,care to share something....?

If I'm not wrong, the pit stop shirt should be something like a collared, buttoned shirt with alot of advertising merchandise logo. Maybe buy a pit stop shirt and add on some design using embordaries.

XJ900s Diversion

Guys,

Just wanna check wif u all. The so called "pit-shop shirt isit red in color? It comes with Yamaha logo 3 stick wan isit? if that is the one u guys talking about actually i have bought it somewhere Oct or Nov last yr. Will upload the pics if u guys wanna take a look at the shirt.

*Live Each Day As If It Was Your Last And You Will Find Each Day Worth Living For*

If I'm not wrong, the pit stop shirt should be something like a collared, buttoned shirt with alot of advertising merchandise logo. Maybe buy a pit stop shirt and add on some design using embordaries.

Hi Bats,

The 'pit stop' shirt ~ it comes with a collar, short sleeves, with 2 hidden pockets - the shirt is red in colour and have black and white strips on the shoulder and black strips on the arms side. Wordings on the front is 'team yamaha racing' and 'yamaha' words and logo at the back.

There is more then enough space to embriode the word "DIVERSION" just above the yamaha words...what say you guys

Silverghost...o_O

DIvErTeD SpiRit...

safe riding yOu BuGgErs

... SiLvErGhOsT...

haha...my net back online...saw a silver bugger last sunday evenin along TPE,didnt noticed him till he passed by & waved at me...izit u euro??Hehe me riding slowly coz carry newly bought lappy from PC show..

BURN RUBBER NOT SOUL

Yamaha XTZ1200 (Current)

Yamaha XJ900S

Honda NX650 Dominator

Suzuki GSXR400

Yamaha RD125

Hi Bats,

The 'pit stop' shirt ~ it comes with a collar, short sleeves, with 2 hidden pockets - the shirt is red in colour and have black and white strips on the shoulder and black strips on the arms side. Wordings on the front is 'team yamaha racing' and 'yamaha' words and logo at the back.

There is more then enough space to embriode the word "DIVERSION" just above the yamaha words...what say you guys

Silverghost...o_O

just Diversion, or want to add in 900.

XJ900s Diversion

Guys here's the info on this coming Sat event.

Event : PRESS CONFERENCE LAUNCH "PIALA DOLLAH KASSIM 2008"

A Soccer Charity Event in support of New Hope Community Services

Time : 1015 hrs - 1245 hrs

Venue : Sembawang (Andrews Ave)

Attire : Black Diversion T-shirt

Guys, this is the launching, the main event will held in end of August, try to help out in the charity and get to know more other riders. Can contact me if u got any doubt. 9022 2020

XJ900s Diversion

SG,

This is what I have...Is it the same one that u are talking about?

Hi Heyrul,

That's the shirt, I'm talking- behind have enough space to at "DIVERSION" just above the Yamaha wordings~ that's what I mention earlier leave it as simple as possible.

If you guy's still-like to add more(embroied) the wording 'XJ9s' you can put it in the front at the left side by removing the Yamaha logo...I find the logo too shinny and plastiky he,he,hee..!

This is the so called team shirt!

This will be our diversion group shirt- use it for group meet ups,

riding, charity rides...

Any comments guys please say so we need a date to do this before the shirt runs out and this things take up time too.

I think bats might have the contact to do the embroidries and as for others can look out for a better price it will help us all...he,he,hee..!

Silverghost...o_O

DIvErTeD SpiRit...

safe riding yOu BuGgErs

... SiLvErGhOsT...

haha!Scudz u are back!

I believed u are using ur newly laptop to get to the forum rite?

not really ah...hehe

BURN RUBBER NOT SOUL

Yamaha XTZ1200 (Current)

Yamaha XJ900S

Honda NX650 Dominator

Suzuki GSXR400

Yamaha RD125

haha!Scudz u are back!

I believed u are using ur newly laptop to get to the forum rite?

not really ah...still gotta config wireless...still using desktop...hehe

BURN RUBBER NOT SOUL

Yamaha XTZ1200 (Current)

Yamaha XJ900S

Honda NX650 Dominator

Suzuki GSXR400

Yamaha RD125

Hi Heyrul,

That's the shirt, I'm talking- behind have enough space to at "DIVERSION" just above the Yamaha wordings~ that's what I mention earlier leave it as simple as possible.

If you guy's still-like to add more(embroied) the wording 'XJ9s' you can put it in the front at the left side by removing the Yamaha logo...I find the logo too shinny and plastiky he,he,hee..!

This is the so called team shirt!

This will be our diversion group shirt- use it for group meet ups,

riding, charity rides...

Any comments guys please say so we need a date to do this before the shirt runs out and this things take up time too.

I think bats might have the contact to do the embroidries and as for others can look out for a better price it will help us all...he,he,hee..!

Silverghost...o_O

:clapping: Thumbs up for dat piece...im agreeable...

BURN RUBBER NOT SOUL

Yamaha XTZ1200 (Current)

Yamaha XJ900S

Honda NX650 Dominator

Suzuki GSXR400

Yamaha RD125

Ordering of shirts as bulk : Price to be confirmed

Get the quantity from our fellow buggers first before doing mass order.

Nick / size / pieces

1) Blackangel / size m / 01

2)

3)

The Road-Sweeper