SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Yamaha Diversion 900

Palary

Ordering of shirts as bulk : Price to be confirmed

Get the quantity from our fellow buggers first before doing mass order.

Nick / size / pieces

1) Blackangel / size m / 01

2)

3)

I,m wearing Size 'L' are you sure size 'M' fits you BA. If order more together there maybe a 10% discount...

Silverghost...o_O

DIvErTeD SpiRit...

ThE SpIrIt StIlL LiVeS On "Diversion XJ9s"

safe riding yOu BuGgErs

... SiLvErGhOsT...

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Custom

• SiLvErGhOsT

• mctan

• Heyrul77

Hi guys,here's something to share.

My rear tire got punctured by a nail just before going to work this morning. It was so punctured till I can't push the beast out of the parking lot,dun mention putting it on main stand.

Thankfully, my bike was fiitted with a 12V charger and I was able to connect my portable DC voltage compressor to get my tyres inflated for further rectification to the nearest bike shop.

The compressor was unable to inflate my rear tyre of 290psi but barely enough to get my bike on roll to the road again.(The gauge only shows untill 120psi if not wrong,suitable for small bike or bicycle)

Conclusion : If my bike have not fitted with the DC charger and I did not buy the compressor, I would have spent more on towing service and took a day leave for work instead of half.

The Road-Sweeper

I,m wearing Size 'L' are you sure size 'M' fits you BA. If order more together there maybe a 10% discount...

Silverghost...o_O

Thanx for the comments.Perhaps I would change to size "L" then.

However only some of us are keen on this shirt,maybe I should put the deadline on 4th July (Friday) for the confirmation of names.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have created some diversion designs on iron on imprint but only meant for white coloured shirts. An experiment which I just started doing on a shirt design at home. Yet to see how good the iron on paper is after washing. After the designs are done,then can have it done at a professional shirt-making shops. Designs will be up for fellow buggers comments.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Road-Sweeper

Nick / size / pieces

1) Blackangel / size m / 01

2) Bats / size XXXL / 01

3)

4)

Bro, I haven't receive any email about ur design. Anyway, thanks for the effort on design, I know not easy.

XJ900s Diversion

Nick / size / pieces

1) Blackangel / size L / 01

2) Bats / size XXXL / 01

3)Rudy / size L / 01

4)

The Road-Sweeper

Bro BA, I like the design on the back of the T. But wait the min, the order list is it the polo T or the one that bro SG bought? Think would like to have the polo T also. Bro BA how much u print? Is it silk screen?

XJ900s Diversion

All of these are done DIY in my house,a bit of imperfection but overall its ok,first time. Basically just need to to buy the iron-on paper,have a good quality photo printer and a bit of creativity.

Mctan>

Thanx for the compliment. You can have your ST13 customed Design also,just drop me a pm if you are in favour. No problem for me.

Bats>

Pit Stop shirts still proceed? Anyone else in favour....? Looks like this shirt is voted out. Comments anyone?

The Road-Sweeper

All of these are done DIY in my house,a bit of imperfection but overall its ok,first time. Basically just need to to buy the iron-on paper,have a good quality photo printer and a bit of creativity.

Bats>

Pit Stop shirts still proceed? Anyone else in favour....? Looks like this shirt is voted out. Comments anyone?

Some of us already have the pit stop shirt it's just those who do not have it need to buy only.

As for BA polo t-shirt looks classic...in-design especially the black and white drawings.

The idea of the pit stop shirt is like making it a kind of an official shirt...

Silverghost...o_O

DIvErTeD SpiRit...

safe riding yOu BuGgErs

... SiLvErGhOsT...

[ATTACH]67980[/ATTACH]

:cheer: :D :cheer:

Bro BA,

Just a some feedback on the logo...the xj900s cant be seen clearly. Maybe u would want to change the font? And the Team Yamaha can slanted abit? follow the banner? Other than that the rest is ok... I would suggest if we can do a sticker and paste on our bike. :cheer: :cheers: :cheers: :cheer:

*Live Each Day As If It Was Your Last And You Will Find Each Day Worth Living For*

Heyrul>

Using a slanted banner on the crest looks unbalance because the emblem has a uniform shape. Unlike for the previous design,there's no background and the bikes are like "hanging" in mid air so using the slanted effect banner helps to blend the pieces together.

The purpose of the XJ900s words(Gothic font) chosen is to attain a classy and authentic look on the emblem itself. Setting a unique font from the rest enables others to have a closer look on the emblem and finally got their doubts answered.

The Road-Sweeper

Hi BA,

Sure, I will pm you if I need one.

Thanks.

Mctan>

Thanx for the compliment. You can have your ST13 customed Design also,just drop me a pm if you are in favour. No problem for me.

mctan

Final ammendment for mass order.

Design to proceed.

(D) Decals & (S) Stickers

1) Salim Bashar -(D)1 / (S)2

2) Rudy -(D)1 / (S)2

3) Din -(D)1 / (S)2

4) Nassir -(D)2 / (S)2

5) Euro -(D)2 / (S)4

6) Bats -(D)2 / (S)2

7) Blackangel -(D)2 / (S)2

TOTAL = (D)11 / (S)16

*Names updated as of 11th July 08*

- Deadline of names submitted before mass production is on (Tuesday)15th July 08

Iron-on A4 plot-Emblem-rev_A.jpg

The Road-Sweeper

Design to proceed.

(D) Decals & (S) Stickers

2) Rudy -(D)1 / (S)2

3) Din -(D)1 / (S)2

4) Nassir -(D)2 / (S)2

5) Euro -(D)2 / (S)4

6) Bats -(D)2 / (S)2

8) Heyrul^77 -(D)2 / (S)2

TOTAL = (D)11 / (S)16

*Names updated as of 11th July 08*

- Deadline of names submitted before mass production is on (Tuesday)15th July 08

Bro BA, Good job!

*Live Each Day As If It Was Your Last And You Will Find Each Day Worth Living For*

Hi Guys,

Reasonly I replaced my front tyre BT021 for $165/- at HKL and replaced the harris hand grip for $29/-..

Sorry guys ~ for not turning up for the meeting- I was on night shift!

Silverghost...:-)

DIvErTeD SpiRit...

safe riding yOu BuGgErs

... SiLvErGhOsT...

Design to proceed.

(D) Decals = $6 each

(S) Stickers = $5 each

2) Rudy -(D)1 / (S)2

3) Din -(D)1 / (S)2

4) Nassir -(D)2 / (S)2

5) Euro -(D)2 / (S)4

6) Bats -(D)2 / (S)2

8) Heyrul^77 -(D)2 / (S)2

TOTAL = (D)13 / (S)18

*Names updated as of 14th July 08*

- Deadline of names submitted before mass production is on (Thursday)17th July 08

The Road-Sweeper