SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Yamaha Diversion 900

Palary

Hi Guys,

Reasonly I replaced my front tyre BT021 for $165/- at HKL and replaced the harris hand grip for $29/-..

Sorry guys ~ for not turning up for the meeting- I was on night shift!

Silverghost...:-)

Can BT020 tyres be found in the market? Looks like this is the 2nd time you had your tyres changed to BT021. Mine gonna wear off also,just a matter of time. Does HKL has BT020 in stocks?

The Road-Sweeper

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Custom

• SiLvErGhOsT

• mctan

• Heyrul77

1) Salim Bashar -(D)1 / (S)2

2) Rudy -(D)1 / (S)2

3) Din -(D)1 / (S)2

4) Nassir -(D)2 / (S)2

5) Euro -(D)2 / (S)4

6) Bats -(D)2 / (S)2

7) Blackangel -(D)2 / (S)2

8) Heyrul^77 -(D)2 / (S)2

9) Scudz-(D)2/(S)2

BURN RUBBER NOT SOUL

Yamaha XTZ1200 (Current)

Yamaha XJ900S

Honda NX650 Dominator

Suzuki GSXR400

Yamaha RD125

Can BT020 tyres be found in the market? Looks like this is the 2nd time you had your tyres changed to BT021. Mine gonna wear off also,just a matter of time. Does HKL has BT020 in stocks?

BT020 tyres market still have, but very easy out of stock.

XJ900s Diversion

One time mass-order only!

1) Salim Bashar -(D)1 / (S)2

2) Rudy -(D)1 / (S)2

3) Din -(D)1 / (S)2

4) Nassir -(D)2 / (S)2

5) Euro -(D)2 / (S)4

6) Bats -(D)2 / (S)2

7) Blackangel -(D)2 / (S)4

8) Heyrul^77 -(D)2 / (S)2

9) Scudz-(D)2/(S)2

Total Decals = 15

Total Stickers = 22

Last order : Today (17th July 08)

Thank you.

The Road-Sweeper

Hi blackAngel,

I did not change 2 tyres only one the last time it was at the rear now it was the front... Bt020 is the older version and Bt021 is the updated improved one.

You can try BT090 it is very good too.

I don't think if the still have means it should be the old stocks.

silverghost...:-)

DIvErTeD SpiRit...

ThE SpIrIt StIlL LiVeS On "Diversion XJ9s"

safe riding yOu BuGgErs

... SiLvErGhOsT...

Hi Guys,

How's life?

Long time never post, just come in here and say hello to everyone.

Currently outstation till mid Aug, looking forwards for some local meet up at end of aug if there is any.

mctan

Hi Guys,

How's life?

Long time never post, just come in here and say hello to everyone.

Currently outstation till mid Aug, looking forwards for some local meet up at end of aug if there is any.

where has tat custom gone too liao, seems like he awol liao

http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/8836/copyofnanshansoyamilkmame5.jpg

maxwell hawker centre :slurp:

BA,

Thanks for the stickers and decals... Great quality with good price. For those of have yet to own ones. Do contact BA as he purposely do extra in case u guys who miss the MO period would wan to have it. No regret bros!

*Live Each Day As If It Was Your Last And You Will Find Each Day Worth Living For*

Just for info,

About TPS(throttle position sensor) the throttle position sensor is mounted on the outside of the left hand side of the carburetor and is keyed to the throttle shaft. The sensor provides the ignition control unit with information on the throttle position and rate of opening and closing.

When the ignition is 1st switched ON, or while the engine is running, the throttle position sensor perform its own self diagnosis in the event of failure or faulty wiring. When a fault occurs, the tachometer will be seen to display zero rpm for 3sec then 10,000 rpm for 2.5sec, then the actual engine speed for 3 sec, whereupon it will repeat the cycle until the engine is switched off.

silverghost :-)

DIvErTeD SpiRit...

ThE SpIrIt StIlL LiVeS On "Diversion XJ9s"

safe riding yOu BuGgErs

... SiLvErGhOsT...

Hi there, Dahun n MCTan, long time haven't heard from u all. When will be the next trip??

Hello bats,

Me ok lah, outstation till mid of the month. Looking forwards for some short trip or meet up also.

mctan

We don't worry about him, just concern his bike...... maybe can help him to start the bike once a week...... :bouncefire:

Start up is not enough... must ride to KL during the night, then eat Bah kut Teh for breakfast then come back...

mctan

What kind of the trip your guys prefer? We can go day trip for Bak Kut Teh and water fall, Or long trip go Penang for bike week ?:lol: :lol: :lol:

Bak Kut Teh sounds good man, have been away for two months, miss Asian food... Bah Kut Teh in KL is nice bro... :D

mctan