SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Drag strip in Singappore?

penyu

Hi All.........i dnt know if there is a thread bout this before in the forum.....but i will just try out though............i am just wondering that we already have the Tuas Track ....then we have the upcoming international track that was recently in the news...........so will there be any DRAG STRIP for the DRAG lover........its a racing form too......so any comments out there.........a curious mind and newbie at work here...........:faint:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TS: dun need to upz post every 10mins..

if there's someone interested in your topic, they will eventually post comments..

I've rename your topic and removed your "upz" posts.. and shifted it to "On The Track " section.

you are the one riding blackbird with yoshi and 2bros exhaust?

hahaha....ok thanks for that mod.......yup i am using that system.......how did u know?

TS: dun need to upz post every 10mins..

if there's someone interested in your topic, they will eventually post comments..

I've rename your topic and removed your "upz" posts.. and shifted it to "On The Track " section.

you are the one riding blackbird with yoshi and 2bros exhaust?

i think drag is fun....orchard straight would be a great venue..

hard launch with that kinda acceleration not really that easy..

and besides, the races lasts less than 20secs...so more competition is a shorter period..more exciting for crowd too

Don't just break your laptimes, SHATTER them!!

Insanity is doing the same things over and over again and expecting different results - Albert Einstein, a German born theoretical physicist widely known as one of the greatest of all time

well i tink orchard is way to crowded for the propose strip and the amount of traffic would be devastating......and imagine u need to place a cashcard in the IU unit as you would be passing the Famous ERP.......:cry:

i think drag is fun....orchard straight would be a great venue..

hard launch with that kinda acceleration not really that easy..

and besides, the races lasts less than 20secs...so more competition is a shorter period..more exciting for crowd too

well thats a good idea since our people are good at building something then diassembling it again until they need to use it.......get wat i mean........well i would think that the straight won't be long enough as u need very long strip for stopping........

We have this long (not sure how long?) straight that isn't used for most of the year, maybe that could be utilised, full pit garages all the facilities...

Singapore looong tym already have drag strip... LCK there... :angel:

**********DISCLAIMER**********

The information contained in this post, including any attachments,may contain confidential information Copy of this post for any purpose other than viewing for entertainment is not allowed & shall encur a fine of no less than $500 & any court costs required. The courts take copyright violations seriously. Think twice.

Haha...highway to hell...

The only way to find love isn't finding the perfect person, but by loving the imperfect person perfectly. True love doesn't have a good ending. It simply doesn't end.

2003 Nov - 2005 April -TZR125

2005 April - 2006 Nov -TA200

2006 Nov - 2010 June -TA200 & RS250

2010 June - Now - FZ1 & RS250

2015 June - Now - GSA 1200 & RS250

well thats true but that is illegal..........its a emergency runway and hahaha if something would happen dnt need to go to hospital lor....just dig a hole and dump it in........hahahaha.....well i would mean is that a proper drag racing strip with grand stands....pits........the tarmac.......hmmmmm to think bout it.......i really thing that the old kallang airport is a good place.........there was a runway before rite......

Singapore looong tym already have drag strip... LCK there... :angel:

Hmmmmmmmmm ya there should have a drag street legal race from gov. :D

Think like wat some have mention, old runway is the best. Slurp cant wait for it to happen. And drag not on project bikes but STOCK bikes would be fantastic. Imagine those Power Cruisers OMGosh........... Woooooooohooooooooo.

well bro......drag racing can be anything.........small cc to gigantic cc.......cars........trucks.........wat ever u can drive or ride with engine u can drag race..........saw on tv bout drag in UK.......they pretty drag race anything even lawn mowers......:p

Hmmmmmmmmm ya there should have a drag street legal race from gov. :D

Think like wat some have mention, old runway is the best. Slurp cant wait for it to happen. And drag not on project bikes but STOCK bikes would be fantastic. Imagine those Power Cruisers OMGosh........... Woooooooohooooooooo.

actually what came in mind when i saw the subject "Drag strip in Singapore?"

is a boy cum girl doing a strip :cheeky:

**********DISCLAIMER**********

The information contained in this post, including any attachments,may contain confidential information Copy of this post for any purpose other than viewing for entertainment is not allowed & shall encur a fine of no less than $500 & any court costs required. The courts take copyright violations seriously. Think twice.

nolah bro where got power......now got akra race systems and termogini those are more powerful system.........all those are usedon MotoGP.........use 2bro.....motogp will sure laugh......:dot:

akra n termi r good exhaust but it doesnt mean its good for every bike. n they r ex man. 2bros is good n the sound is nice

Aprilia RS 125

Honda NSR 150SP

Honda CBR 400RRR

Suzuki GSXR 1000K4

KIA Cerato Forte 1.6SX

Mitsubishi Lancer EX 2.0GT

Yamaha YZF-R6 12

We have this long (not sure how long?) straight that isn't used for most of the year, maybe that could be utilised, full pit garages all the facilities...

IF I was not wrong, there was a car drag race in the F1 circuit itself....Start/finish straight:thumb:

Speed is Nothing Without Control....

sadly if there is drag for car ...y no bikes....

mayb they (whoever mayb) tink we are "poor" tat y....

hmm....

i love dragging nt bragging ho....

haha...

regardless big cc to small cc.....

it a great sport to watch....

but would reari love to see such a legal drag strip in spore.....

the F1 track looks gd esp when i on the flyer looking dw....

hmm....

2bros are gd ley....

but nt approved sadly...

like muzzy .....

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs773.ash1/166356_131601833567489_100001530181591_182770_5027349_n.jpg

More for less . . . Always!!!

M.B Products : Lifestyle, Performance, Electronics, Security, Accessories . . .

Click here ---> Visit Motore Bici Section for more details