SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

obitrok

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

must try a track day. sure to improve skills, if any ;)

original steel termi with the 998r is slack. not sure if they supply extra race only exhaust. ackra best for power.

so have Vincent came out with termis for your 999.i reckon the sound of the 998 the best!

To be old and wise, u gotta be young and stupid

在绝望中坚强

so have Vincent came out with termis for your 999.i reckon the sound of the 998 the best!

Vincent? u mean wilson issit? yea, i have termis in already. sounds much better than original.

those 998 termi cans sound superb as well.

nice to see you guys. duke and ex duke riders. the desmo system is something that should be appreciated for its uniqueness but not for its maintanence :p

have yet to see 916/96/98 riders out there. come in and chat brudders

Current rides: Ducati 999 and X9 500 SL

Guest nismoS132

is $14k for an FP plate 916 worth the money?

it seems to be in mint condition, except for some leaking on the left fork.

i had wanted to get it earlier , but frens had been dissuading me, saying i'd need to spend 8k on parks every year. so i'd given up and thought of getting either a blackbird or an f4i, but hearing those dukes that day, my heart hath shakened!!!

i had wanted to get it earlier , but frens had been dissuading me, saying i'd need to spend 8k on parks every year. so i'd given up and thought of getting either a blackbird or an f4i, but hearing those dukes that day, my heart hath shakened!!!

the bikes a legend man, it turned heards 10 yrs ago, it turns heads today and 10 yrs down it will still turn heads. so beautiful that u feel like frenching those termi exhaust openings.

but maintanence, killer lah. somemore pre 98 bikes have pretty serious reliability probs. maybe good for gawking only coz half the time, the bike will be in workshop. BUT i being me, a duke lurver, will still give that 14k 916 serious thought. heh

Seal, Wonderful bike u have there. better than any VFR, no worries :)

Hello,seal.Nice to know U.Anything is fine with me.Actually haven rode my duke for a few mths already,due to working and raining season.Just keep changing the oils and charging the battery only. :sweat: Cant wait for the weather to turn sunny.I will be oversea for 2 days,so can only reply u in due time.

Happy Riding,guys.

Past rides are already history....

Current ride: FW VFR 800 ABS

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s254/james9295/DSC_0200.jpg

Hi,there.Glad there is fellows dukes riders out there.I am riding a Ducati 996. :smile:

996, nice..

yea nice to know there are more than just rvf or nsr riders in here.

bazooks.. multistrada, yummy.. very unique bike to say the least :)

seal, heard abt a road going v4, any truth to that?

just wondering, any of u guys part of that yahoo sg ducati forum thingie?

u all do ur bikes at minerva? can help me ask them how much they sell a mito7 manual? old one, those 7 speed~ plz? if ya drop by minerva plz help me ask!

thanks!

http://photos-p.friendster.com/photos/81/71/1151718/1_561317858m.jpghttp://photos-p.friendster.com/photos/81/71/1151718/1_406319657m.jpg

[¯*林德金 超級摩托 飆車隊 *¯]

** signature editted. unauthorised advertising **

Guest Bazooks

Thanks obitrok. I will be in Singapore on the 3rd of january. Is there a Ducati store there? and are the Fila-Ducati merchandise already available?

Thanks!

went 2 loois juz now.. ask abt the price of the fp 916 by curiousity.. the guy quote mi 12.5k

http://www.dreamgate.ne.jp/nsr/Gallery/repsol%20and%20regular250.jpg

u all do ur bikes at minerva? can help me ask them how much they sell a mito7 manual? old one, those 7 speed~ plz? if ya drop by minerva plz help me ask!

thanks!

call mary/wilson ask them, 62984777. or if u have any questions u can call (62993710) or drop by the workshop and ask their guys. talk to yong, friendly chap or eugene, the chief mechanic over at minerva.

Thanks obitrok. I will be in Singapore on the 3rd of january. Is there a Ducati store there? and are the Fila-Ducati merchandise already available?

Thanks!

the store in question is minerva motor, over at lavender street. other than bikes, they stock apparel as well as ducati performance parts. fila -ducati as in decals or clothing? they do have the official motogp paddock wear but ive not seen the SBK wear neither have i seen the decals, maybe u can enquire with wilson at 6298 4777

cheers dude