SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

CB250 Nighthawk, Following  

17 members have voted

1. 1. CB250 Nighthawk, Following

• Coe sufficient
    • Modding potential
    • Parts availability
    • Plugs change frequency
    • Engine oil type and change frequency
    • Lifespan of original parts
    • Flexibility of cheaper parts use
    • Moifying potential
    • Able to use any grade of petrol fuel
    • Potential for 4 rounds of COE
    • Easy to pass inspection
    • Low road tax
    • Daily ride potential
    • Low fuel consumption
    • Ease of maintenance
    • Ease of riding

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Be it spec 2 or spec 3, wear and tear would start to have happen. Bought a spec 2 few months ago and the owner gave me all the maintenance and services done on the bike since 2 years ago.

Last month my bike lose power and went for check up, carburetor internal wear and tear jialat jialat, spent a bomb replacing everything. Went back home and check the records, alamak no servicing done on carburetor!

When buying a bike that is more than 8 years better check what the owner done, best is Engine overhaul, carburetor, coolant hose, magnetic coil, rectifier, clutch plates all done up nicely :D

And be prepared, for the bike may give you problems anytime!

• 2 weeks later...
Hi all, I need some help here regarding cb400 revo. There is this "eee" sound coming out from the engine when idling even when high speed riding. This sound came out only recently but there is no changes to the engine setup recently.

Any 1 encountered similar problem and able to advise in this?

IMO, I suspect its coming from the EFI. I experienced it back in 2008.

Not much of a concern to me that time.

However, Pls get the bike checked by a mechanic to have a peace of mind

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

Any bro can help.. my headlight off but my meter high beam is light on. is it some wire short? cause if high light beam off.. my head light become normal..( the high light beam stay on even i didnt switch to high light position )

• 2 weeks later...

I think aside from the multi-functional display, mechanically it should be quite similar to 2008-2014 Revos, you can refer to the Revo FAQ (http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/346588-FAQ-and-Information-about-Honda-CB400-Revo-NC42) post 3 for the location of the manual, or you can download a direct PDF copy from here: http://s.productreview.com.au/products/manuals/75403_563ad59d84215.pdf

COE:31MARCH2021 ACCIDENT FREE WELL MAINTAINED INSPECTION OCTOBER FULLY PAID UP CASH OR YOUR OWN LOAN. GREAT FUEL CONSUMPTION NO BREAKDOWNS EVER NEW STEERING CONE/BEARINGS NEW STARTER SET NEW BRAKE PUMP SET CHANGED FORK OIL/SEALS, CLUTCH BRAKE METER CABLES, OIL, PLUGS, NEW AIR FILTER/BATTERY/Brake PADS/Spare drum brake. Owner's daily bike._cb250_1a.jpg_cb250_6a.jpg_cb250_7a.jpg_cb250_2a.jpg_cb250_3a.jpg_cb250_4a.jpg All original.

Edited by 19dohc

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, i need to clarify something..

I am experiencing a faulty spec 3 fuel indicator meter, it keep shows that I'm on reserve , blinking left to right eventhough i had pumped full. It's abit annoying of me keep tracking my trip meter base on petrol balance.. Anyone can clarify? Can it be repair? I don't want to spend on new meter 😒

Ohyea, every elae is working fine on the meter, just that fuel it kept shows on reserve😠

Hi riders, I wanted to know why when I removed the stock speedometer and the bike runs like crap and wont even revs above 6k rpm? I'm planning on using an aftermarket brand on my cb, cheers!

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

There's probably a wire that's linked to the engine/throttle that's not connected.

Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk

94-95 FJ5514C xr200r,95-97 FK8732P Suzuki bandit GSF400P,96-97 FD6122A Xr350r,97-99 FP1472J KawaGt550,99-01 FR9492M Honda S4cb400vtec1,98-10 AV2612T vespa px150,98-10 AQ5313M vespa vbb150,01-03 FR7087M Harley fatboy flstf,06-08 FA8752J Vespa Rally PX,05-07 FN6735D Steed VSE 400,07-11 SGQ6458P Opel Meriva 1.6FL, 08-09 FP4470U S4 Ver S,09-11 FP1152H Honda steed VSE 400 bobber

Any bro can help.. my headlight off but my meter high beam is light on. is it some wire short? cause if high light beam off.. my head light become normal..( the high light beam stay on even i didnt switch to high light position )

Maybe the low beam and high beam connector is short circuited? Maybe the switch housing (left side) may also havr a short? Better to bring to shop to rectify.

Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk

94-95 FJ5514C xr200r,95-97 FK8732P Suzuki bandit GSF400P,96-97 FD6122A Xr350r,97-99 FP1472J KawaGt550,99-01 FR9492M Honda S4cb400vtec1,98-10 AV2612T vespa px150,98-10 AQ5313M vespa vbb150,01-03 FR7087M Harley fatboy flstf,06-08 FA8752J Vespa Rally PX,05-07 FN6735D Steed VSE 400,07-11 SGQ6458P Opel Meriva 1.6FL, 08-09 FP4470U S4 Ver S,09-11 FP1152H Honda steed VSE 400 bobber

• 4 weeks later...

- I'm from Vietnam. I buy Honda CB400 vtect3 date 2005 last year (2015). Once time, while I service my bike, by accident I dectect problem on engine as figure bellow:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]335794[/ATTACH]

photo 2.jpg

photo.jpg

- I don't know how this problem damage to engine. I don't understand, what is the function of that part?

- I am going to remove this bolts from that horse. Should do I?

- Please advise me to resolve this problem.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dear fellow rider,

Recently tried to buy second hand after market exhaust (Scorpion Carbon Fiber) and fit to my spec 3.

The current rider has legal cert for the pipe and the pipe is registered under his name. So I tried to call some bike shops and requested if they can do transfer of ownership to my name and fit to my spec 3. But all mentioned that LTA doesn't allow exhaust transfers anymore.

Can my fellow riders confirm this?

#Ride safe