SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

CB250 Nighthawk, Following  

17 members have voted

1. 1. CB250 Nighthawk, Following

• Coe sufficient
    • Modding potential
    • Parts availability
    • Plugs change frequency
    • Engine oil type and change frequency
    • Lifespan of original parts
    • Flexibility of cheaper parts use
    • Moifying potential
    • Able to use any grade of petrol fuel
    • Potential for 4 rounds of COE
    • Easy to pass inspection
    • Low road tax
    • Daily ride potential
    • Low fuel consumption
    • Ease of maintenance
    • Ease of riding

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Metzeler Sportec M5...rear tyre 11k km....front tyre 22k km....until can see white fibre....damn jialat mileage....

Edited by pufferfis

I ride at 70km/hr only...please please dont blow2 at me or overtake me dangerously....wait i change into Incredible Hulk n dont know why my little baby bike will always be ahead of u if u do that

hi guys , i brought my bike in to boon siew recently as there was this very apparent metallic scraping sound between 1k 2k revs between the 1st and 2nd gear. i believe the sound is there too at higher gears, its just that you cant hear it too well as its drowned out by the other noises when you ride. the mechanic took it in and came about 30 mins later telling me i had to change my sprockets and chain. they changed 3 components - 2 sprockets amounting to 227 and the chain drive amounting to 189 plus 45 bucks for labour.

the sound is gone and its all good now however when i told my colleague after coming in to work the next day, he said they over charged and a job like this would generally set someone back about 350. has anyone had this same issue before and if so what are the prices someone should actually pay for a job like this? i usually take my bike to them as well for the routine servicing packages and those run between 80 to 120 bucks . should i be looking elsewhere to service my bike in the future?

today i brought it in for its routine service (28k) , break down of charges are as follows. should i start looking for other bike shops or is the price quoted fairly reasonable.

labour - 30

idiimtsu fully synthetic engine oil - 75.2

filter - 27

washer - .9

total with gst 142.42

cb 400 revo (2012)

all stock

hi guys , i brought my bike in to boon siew recently as there was this very apparent metallic scraping sound between 1k 2k revs between the 1st and 2nd gear. i believe the sound is there too at higher gears, its just that you cant hear it too well as its drowned out by the other noises when you ride. the mechanic took it in and came about 30 mins later telling me i had to change my sprockets and chain. they changed 3 components - 2 sprockets amounting to 227 and the chain drive amounting to 189 plus 45 bucks for labour.

the sound is gone and its all good now however when i told my colleague after coming in to work the next day, he said they over charged and a job like this would generally set someone back about 350. has anyone had this same issue before and if so what are the prices someone should actually pay for a job like this? i usually take my bike to them as well for the routine servicing packages and those run between 80 to 120 bucks . should i be looking elsewhere to service my bike in the future?

today i brought it in for its routine service (28k) , break down of charges are as follows. should i start looking for other bike shops or is the price quoted fairly reasonable.

labour - 30

filter - 27

washer - .9

total with gst 142.42

cb 400 revo (2012)

all stock

Anyone using Lim Ah Boy's cheapo main stand for CB400 Revo?

For such a low price, I'm not sure if it's usable. Technically, it's just a few pieces of metal welded together, but the price difference between this and the original is huge, so I'm somewhat skeptical. Anyone knows if it's any good?

hi bros,planning to buy a 2nd hand tsr fork brace for my spec 3.will like to know if able to fit for my bike..And i have seen some s4 with engine breathers installed.

is there really any use for it or is it just for cosmetics only.In case of heavy rain,there is a chance of water seeping in rite..really curious abt it as i plan to install that too.thanks..

Edited by joe kawa

Too expensive, man. I went to Unique Motorsports to change my EO and oil filter. Total around $75 net for Amsoil 10W-40 Fully Synthetic + ISON oil filter. No additional labour or parts cost. With or without oil filter is only $10 difference.

labour - 30

filter - 27

washer - .9

total with gst 142.42

cb 400 revo (2012)

all stock

hi bros,planning to buy a 2nd hand tsr fork brace for my spec 3.will like to know if able to fit for my bike..And i have seen some s4 with engine breathers installed.

is there really any use for it or is it just for cosmetics only.In case of heavy rain,there is a chance of water seeping in rite..really curious abt it as i plan to install that too.thanks..

Any help guys..

• 5 weeks later...

IMHO you're better of getting a brand new bike & brand new pipe.

no amount of money can provide you "peace-of-mind"

pros :

brand new never molested engine

0 mileage

no additional road tax add on

everything new

got warranty

cons :

engine most likely molested (if its a renew coe bike)

xxxx mileage

no warranty

road tax additional up to 150% (if its a renew coe bike)

its a no brainer actually..

looking for drz parts, any parts will do!

Hi all, I have this issue whereby the idling of rpm during stop going up and down. Been to work shop for so many times, problem is still there. Sometime, the rpm is normal, sometimes dying off and sometime stuck at 4K rpm. Any advise? Carb been service and tune but still the same

maybe u have an air leak in the area around ur carburator or air intake manifolds or vacuum hoses or vacuum caps?...try sprayin a can wd 40 around an area and listen to the motorcycle idle if there is any changes....and move to another area...

another probable reason could be a clogged air filter?

another probable reason could be one of your carburator diaphgram is worn out n cracked or dried and can cause a vacuum leak....or not fitted properly?

another probable reason is could be your needle jet...which is the tube looking thingie w holes in it...under your main jet....the holes could be clogged....need something plastic sharp and thin to clean the holes....

another probable reason is the o rings in your carburetor need changing....cheers

hope helps a bit....

I ride at 70km/hr only...please please dont blow2 at me or overtake me dangerously....wait i change into Incredible Hulk n dont know why my little baby bike will always be ahead of u if u do that

Hi evening guys..Im am looking for this windshield/windscreen any colour, if u guys wana sell pls PM me @ 8268 2193. already call Mah motor, they say this model no longer in production. thanks in advance S4 family..:)

image.jpeg

Vespa PX150

Honda SP 150

WR 200 Yamaha

Honda SP 150

Gilera Runner 200

Super 4 Version S 400

Super 4 Spec 3 400

FZ1-N 1000

oHakim

hi anyone selling no14 pls call me 91885343 kumz thanks

AY 14 S - Above 7k (PM chlim)

http://www.animatedgif.net/flags/-flags-uncat/singapore_gs_e0.gifYamalaya Selamanyahttp://www.animatedgif.net/flags/-flags-uncat/japan_gs_e0.gif

91'ahamaY zxR 331Cc **819*

2011'SX 1000Z ikasawaK *819*