SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

CB250 Nighthawk, Following  

17 members have voted

1. 1. CB250 Nighthawk, Following

• Coe sufficient
    • Modding potential
    • Parts availability
    • Plugs change frequency
    • Engine oil type and change frequency
    • Lifespan of original parts
    • Flexibility of cheaper parts use
    • Moifying potential
    • Able to use any grade of petrol fuel
    • Potential for 4 rounds of COE
    • Easy to pass inspection
    • Low road tax
    • Daily ride potential
    • Low fuel consumption
    • Ease of maintenance
    • Ease of riding

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi bros, Im a new S4 rider, and when crusiing on highway I notice that there's a constant "chachachachacha" sound... It is quite high frequency, and not slow "cha... cha... .cha..."

Usually I hear it when I'm riding near a wall, and the sound reflect back at me.

I THINK its normal, because usually when other S4 ride pass I always hear it, usually on highway. However, for some bikes, is louder than others.

Is this the normal chain sound? Perhaps chain too loose / not enough grease? My bike just serviced....

Anyway to reduce it?

Thanks bros!

Hi bros, Im a new S4 rider, and when crusiing on highway I notice that there's a constant "chachachachacha" sound... It is quite high frequency, and not slow "cha... cha... .cha..."

Usually I hear it when I'm riding near a wall, and the sound reflect back at me.

I THINK its normal, because usually when other S4 ride pass I always hear it, usually on highway. However, for some bikes, is louder than others.

Is this the normal chain sound? Perhaps chain too loose / not enough grease? My bike just serviced....

Anyway to reduce it?

Thanks bros!

my ver s does not have this sound as u claimed other S4 have, just music from my yoshi end can

Class 2B - 26/03/2009

Class 2A - 01/06/2010

Class 3 - 10/07/2009

Rides(s)

1) Honda TA150 - 20/04/2009 to 31/08/2014

2) Honda CB400 Ver S - 12/07/2014 to ???

• 3 weeks later...

Anyway to reduce it?

Thanks bros!

I think its a normal chain sound. Had that too when I used to ride my S4. Can try to lube the chain or tighten it slightly.

Gilera ST200 (2011-2012)

Honda CB400 Spec 1 (2012-2014)

Yamaha FZ1S (2014- ????)

Hi to all,

I currently own a PB1 and it is in running condition, but exterior appearance is really bad. I am thinking of doing an overhaul to the engine, and also change the exterior parts of the bike so that it will look spanking new.

Would like to have suggestions on which workshop to go to that can do a good job in restoring the bike.

Thanks in advance.

Love the cb400, but if you want a bike with balls,.......

037.jpg

A labour of love that I regretfully offer for sale to finance a new project bike.

Faster, lighter and better looking than the younger 2002 model cb750 that Ive test ridden! Fast, exciting and ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL CB750 Four Cafe Racer, Super 4 Nighthawk 750cc.

8 years of COE remaining - Expires May 2013 Road tax til 23rd march 2016

Selling at $10K, reasonable offers considered.

Willing to trade for Moto Guzzi.

Phone Peter 98378637

039.jpg

Gets appreciative looks at every traffic light. Always gets mistaken for a new bike, despite being 3 years from being a vintage bike, as it's a 93 model.

Every nut and bolt replaced with stainless steel allen bolts.

Tail light and tail fairing from cb400 super sport with custom made (by me) side covers to suit.

050.jpg

NEW chain and sprockets, rear tyre, in the last month.

Recently replaced clutch, custom cafe racer paint, battery, mirrors, bar ends, grips, speedo cable, Ace handlebars – (no problem at last 3 inspections)

New Chrome bullet signals, Chrome crash bars, shocks, side and center stands, master cylinder, brake & clutch levers, engine mounts carby tops, triple clamp, engine covers, rear brake components, Instrument bracket, polished alloy forks, Chrome fork brace

053.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I jus got myself a spec 1. I've seen spec 3 having a mainstand. Can the spec 1 also have the mainstand fixed? Need any modification?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj105/dickrid/Picture2362.jpg

I'm going to buy a CB400 (spec III or Revo), and I want to have the bike inspected before purchase.

Can any bros recommend a reliable workshop to inspect the bike for any problems before I buy it?

Also, it will be great if that same workshop can perform reliable, economical and honest servicing of my bike on a regular basis. Prefer near Sin Min or Ang Mo Kio area, but can also consider other locations. Thanks bros.

hi fellow pilots, I just bought a HKS 5 points grounding kit and thought that I could do the groundings myself. Sadly, i don't seem to be able to find any related information online:( anyone can share with me what are the points to ground? Thank you so much!!!

- Yoshimura Exhaust with Cert

- KNN Air Filter

- Brand New Battery Just Changed at Mileage 93500

- Red LED Meter Light

- Everything else are Original

COE : Jan 2024

Mileage : 94500

- Brand New M7 tyres (Front and Back) Made from Germany - Changed at mileage 94200

- Brand new AFAM front and rear sprocket and DID X ring gold chain changed at mileage 94200

- OWS Full servicing with coolant flush (Engine ice) + OWS 3 in 1 cleaning system done at mileage of 94200

Last batch of Spec 2 series

Very responsive

Tip top condition

View to believe it

Selling price : $9300

Contact number : 9683 6818

Hi Bros..

I'm currently riding a spec 1. Wen I ride above 7k rpm, the vtec should open, how we know is by the different sound it makes. Quite obvious I must say. But nowadays, there is no sound at all. No surge in power also. Wat could be missing here? Is it like a carb prob? Or settings prob? Or engine prob?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj105/dickrid/Picture2362.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Folks, I removed the battery cover on my CB400 Revo and now I can't put it back. I've tried many times and it just won't fit. The battery cover shares the screw-hole with the internal underseat compartment, and I can't get the screw-hole, the compartment and the battery cover all aligned to tighten it back in.

It just won't fit properly, so I've left the battery uncovered and unsecured. Is there a trick to replacing the cover properly?

Thanks!

Folks, I removed the battery cover on my CB400 Revo and now I can't put it back. I've tried many times and it just won't fit. The battery cover shares the screw-hole with the internal underseat compartment, and I can't get the screw-hole, the compartment and the battery cover all aligned to tighten it back in.

It just won't fit properly, so I've left the battery uncovered and unsecured. Is there a trick to replacing the cover properly?

Thanks!

Dont worry bro !

Use yr hand lift up the battery cover frm bottom will do.

S4 baterry com.jpg

Edited by drifter2013
upload pic

Hmmmm... i tried lifting the cover last light and i still could not get them all to align and thought I was doing something wrong. I'll go try again. Thanks!

PS: is the battery supposed to be tilted at an angle like in your picture?

Dont worry bro !

Use yr hand lift up the battery cover frm bottom will do.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]327399[/ATTACH]

Hi, I'm looking for CB400 Revo stock exhaust header (no modification, can pass inspection). Please contact me at 91508911 if you are letting go.

If you know where I can find one pls feel free to reply to this post too... thanks!

boring rider. with a boring bike.

too old to want to appear interesting anymore.