SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[DIY] Polishing your Phantom

moustache

haha if can come will come, but nowadays starting half week a buit packed, mon-wed-sat army training, tues - bible study, friday giving tuition :S

so yea,, only thurs, sat sunday night can....

"Wolves and sheep will live together in peace, and leopards will lie down with young goats, calves and lion cubs will feed together, and little children will take care of them. Cows and bears will eat together, and their calves and cubs will lie down in peace." Isaiah 11:6-8

http://s-ak.buzzfed.com/static/imagebuzz/web02/2010/9/8/17/be-an-optimist-prime-4756-1283979887-3.jpg

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

no problem JOE... i'm the expert in washing already. used to wash 2 times a week lehz...

PEeps... bike wash most likely to happen next week... cause after EXAM! Woooo

JOSHUA

class2B -26/2/09

class 2A -27/7/10

class 3 - 6/1/11

class 2 - 30/8/12

http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad44/jtzx/Image0020_JROT42b4_edited.gif?t=1246004022

we used to wash at Uncle Koh's place.. ask him organse one at his clinic la.. but u nr come de.. he lives at east too.

JOSHUA

class2B -26/2/09

class 2A -27/7/10

class 3 - 6/1/11

class 2 - 30/8/12

http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad44/jtzx/Image0020_JROT42b4_edited.gif?t=1246004022

• 4 weeks later...
need advices on how to wash a phantom,polishing and removing rust...and also cleaning the chain...hahaha...i just got my phantom for some period and only did some servicing, but not cleaning :S

You should have joined us last Saturday at bayshore. Check the bike wash thread next time. We can organise another bike washing event in the east.

Suzuki RG125 Gamma, Suzuki GN125, Suzuki GSX400FW, Suzuki GSXR 400'J', Honda CBX400F, Kawasaki EN400,Suzuki Intruder 750, Yamaha FZX750 Baby VMAX, Daihatsu Charade, Fiat X19 Bertone, Mitsubishi Lancer, Yamaha RXS 115, Honda TA200

hey guys, just bought my first phantom 2 weeks ago. will join next cleaning session as well...unless ang mo is not welcome... :-)

Welcome to the world of phantoms. Ang Mohs are welcome. Which part of Singapore are you living in? The bike wash sessions are sometimes in Bishan or Bayshore if you are in the east. Just pay attention to the bike wash thread.

Suzuki RG125 Gamma, Suzuki GN125, Suzuki GSX400FW, Suzuki GSXR 400'J', Honda CBX400F, Kawasaki EN400,Suzuki Intruder 750, Yamaha FZX750 Baby VMAX, Daihatsu Charade, Fiat X19 Bertone, Mitsubishi Lancer, Yamaha RXS 115, Honda TA200

• 2 months later...
hey guys, just bought my first phantom 2 weeks ago. will join next cleaning session as well...unless ang mo is not welcome... :-)

I think i saw you at orchard a few weeks back. Nice pipe.

Dragstar 400 classic & Zx6r

• 9 months later...

Hi bros, here are the fantastic results after using Master Formula Products with easy applications. You do not need to repolish your bike everytime after a wash or riding in the rain. Just simply use a clean dry cloth to wipe off the water from your bike and your bike will shine again.

Check out the photos of the results after using Master Formula products :

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/343389-lt-CMO-gt-Master-Formula-Polish-Metal-and-Sealer-Gloss

Hi guys, i'm new here do you know how to take out the front fender and mudguard? i want to respray it..

2 screws by the side, sldnt have any problem removing it... take note there is a metal plate below the fender connecting one fork to another

need advices on how to wash a phantom,polishing and removing rust...and also cleaning the chain...hahaha...i just got my phantom for some period and only did some servicing, but not cleaning :S

polishing use turtle wax

removing rust use autosol

cleaning chain use a jack n turn the wheel while brushing kerosene to degrease than dry it than lube it up

stay tuned to http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/279572-PK-Bike-Wash-Thread/page11 our bike wash thread =D

i long time no wash also =(

jt make it my place? coz i got 2 bike to wash =x if i not free to join, u help me wash the one parking at home =x lol jk

Haven't washed for 1 year liao.... :cheeky:

Motorcyclist are the nicest people on the road, try not to kill us.