SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Yamaha YZF R1ders

Aie

yupp, i wanted to get them online actually, but the exchange rate through the bank(dont want to name) rips me off.. i purchased a 9.99 usd game on steam and was charged 15 aud for it.. the bank has a foreign currency surcharge as well.. the bracket costs 77.85, that equates to 116 aud without shipping.. the shipping charges are another 36 usd to get it here from ca, again the currency exchange rate wont be cheap.. ordering parts from china like abit dodgy leh.. i have friends that can buy for me and ship over la, but not very nice to owe them money for one year... but no regrets having them ordered, least i know i will enjoy them for sometime til i drop my bike again... i'd bet if the msian mechanics or the bike shop uncle came here to open their own shop, they'd be wiping their hands off with 100 dollar bills... but then again income tax is 49% per year...

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yupp, i wanted to get them online actually, but the exchange rate through the bank(dont want to name) rips me off.. i purchased a 9.99 usd game on steam and was charged 15 aud for it.. the bank has a foreign currency surcharge as well.. the bracket costs 77.85, that equates to 116 aud without shipping.. the shipping charges are another 36 usd to get it here from ca, again the currency exchange rate wont be cheap.. ordering parts from china like abit dodgy leh.. i have friends that can buy for me and ship over la, but not very nice to owe them money for one year... but no regrets having them ordered, least i know i will enjoy them for sometime til i drop my bike again... i'd bet if the msian mechanics or the bike shop uncle came here to open their own shop, they'd be wiping their hands off with 100 dollar bills... but then again income tax is 49% per year...

uppps for the high standard of living!

A Good Rider Has Balance, Judgment, And Good Timing.....

So Does A Good Lover. :thumb:

oh my...thats super duper high standard of living!

ITS NOT BOUT THE RIDE

ITS THE RIDER:angry:

armpit y u so tiko ur siggy got dua neh bu one

-FuFu-Past & current rides-FuFu-

2003-2003 Honda NSR 150 SP

2004-2006 16 Tons Touring bus

2004-2008 Honda RVF

2008-2011 Yamaha YZF R1"08 model

2011-.... 1098

2007 - .... My dream bike NSR 500!

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh312/qingfu/305144_1865766182720_1797992398_1266312_2076601502_n-1.jpg

hi i would like to ask if anyone encounter this problem..

- bike stall when u warm up

- bike die half way when riding then have to stop n start again or clutch in to start again to move off.

- bike stall for no reason.

- when increasing speed then throttle maintain but got jerking feel. is like kana cut off le suddenly power back on lidat.

any one got any encounters of this problems please help up. thanks alot in advance!!!

Straight road tells between the Rich and the Poor.

Corners shows who is the man and the boy.

I'm a boy !

- bike stall when u warm up - spark plug

- bike die half way when riding then have to stop n start again or clutch in to start again to move off. - TPS

- bike stall for no reason. - TPS

- when increasing speed then throttle maintain but got jerking feel. is like kana cut off le suddenly power back on lidat. - spark plug or cdi or fuel pump or magnetic coil either of these

any one got any encounters of this problems please help up. thanks alot in advance!!!

best is go to a trutworthy shop to have it checked and rectified.

What say u :angel:

- bike stall when u warm up

- bike die half way when riding then have to stop n start again or clutch in to start again to move off.

- bike stall for no reason.

- when increasing speed then throttle maintain but got jerking feel. is like kana cut off le suddenly power back on lidat.

probably its the trottle body prob that many have experienced..

A Good Rider Has Balance, Judgment, And Good Timing.....

So Does A Good Lover. :thumb:

best is go to a trutworthy shop to have it checked and rectified.

Previous owner just told me he change de fuel pump n de magnet Liao for de magnet coil de things. As for plug dono eh think nv change before .

I'm a boy !

Too low Liao??

which model R1 he riding? For 02 model onwards the bike have the auto choke function which the RPM will be quite high for a while before it goes down a bit to around 1.5rpm ... so no need to adjust the rpm at all

Previous owner just told me he change de fuel pump n de magnet Liao for de magnet coil de things. As for plug dono eh think nv change before .

well how about the plugs and the cdi? if plugs never change before then quite high chance it could be the plugs. ask him try to change the plugs first before he do other things and monitor the situation ....

What say u :angel:

actually 1.1rpm is ok .... as long as during idling at neutral gear or stopping that time the engine doesnt stall can already unless the stalling is due to TPS problem ...

Ya will stall eh. I change de sensor le eh.. Dono why lidat..

I'm a boy !