SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Yamaha YZF R1ders

Aie

'04 only....

I also looking for the previous owner. The aftermarket exhaust missing the baffle and LTA cert.

Call up LTA ask for previous owner details lo.

Tell them this reason lo.

Straight road tells between the Rich and the Poor.

Corners shows who is the man and the boy.

I'm a boy !

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bro wad u mean 1 or 2 way? H7 1 bulb nia.

Seat cowl u wan cheap de quality de dono good anot maybe u try LAB lo

1way means cannot change to orange light....2way means can...last time my rvf h4 is 2way hid ma...so if tp come can switch anytime....but what some people do with their 1way hid is to install a switch lor...so only have off and on...

ND

1way means cannot change to orange light....2way means can...last time my rvf h4 is 2way hid ma...so if tp come can switch anytime....but what some people do with their 1way hid is to install a switch lor...so only have off and on...

Ya can on n off only for H7

I'm a boy !

Tp n lta on the ball... They collecting back the $$$ we got plus our point. Ride safely guys. Those white ghost is lurking round the street n h'way.

ya lor give us wan take back. hais.. haha

I'm a boy !

Hi all! i am currently looking for rearsets for my bike.. any of you have any offers? brand new can, 2nd hand also can! lol.

currently riding an R1 2010 and a guy of my height (160cm only!), requires those rearsets to have a nice riding posture. sianz. haha..

oh wells, cheers to all R1 riders! and ya, tshirt still available? any pics for the design?

Jan '07 - Kawasaki KR, Honda Wave, KTM 400

Aug '09 - Yamaha YZF R6 2007

Nov '10 - Yamaha YZF R1 2010

Aug '11 - Gilera ST200 2011

Jul '12 - KTM 525 EXC 2007

Aug '13 - HONDA CBR1000RR 2013

~Trackies Kakis. Rider's Passion~ "My way is the hard way"

Hi all! i am currently looking for rearsets for my bike.. any of you have any offers? brand new can, 2nd hand also can! lol.

currently riding an R1 2010 and a guy of my height (160cm only!), requires those rearsets to have a nice riding posture. sianz. haha..

oh wells, cheers to all R1 riders! and ya, tshirt still available? any pics for the design?

the HID 2way or 1way? what is the price range?

anybody know outside sell seat cowl normally how much?

You still looking to get the footrest and seat cowl ? or any other parts??? please take a look at here.

http://www.powermotoracing.yolasite.com

Bro is available for h7 dual beam. But the price oso ex la. Aft we test the product on our bike den we will put it on sale.

R64

Bro is available for h7 dual beam. But the price oso ex la. Aft we test the product on our bike den we will put it on sale.

onset H7 got dual bulb ar? How ex is ex?

I'm a boy !

Ya can on n off only for H7

hmm...if thats the case, tp around also cannot run...either fine for HID or no headlight...

Haha...now a lot of operations. Just got caught on Monday nite. Speeding + no silencer.

exhaust how much they fine u? i also no silencer...i think i want to put it back already....btw what time u kena caught?

ok i'm interested in the HID...hopefully u can quote a price soon..if not i may have to head down to a shop to do instead....

ND

ya lor give us wan take back. hais.. haha

Haha. I just burnt 3 pcs blue note plus 6pt... :slapforehead: careless driving. I ride bike no problem. Drive lorry i tio saman... Wakakakaka.

Haha...now a lot of operations. Just got caught on Monday nite. Speeding + no silencer.

Be safe then sorry. N fork out ur $$$ on good stuff rather then giving it foc to them.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3487/3316074269_1d51b46f97.jpg

R u Looking At The Babe Or The Bike o_O

hmm...if thats the case, tp around also cannot run...either fine for HID or no headlight...

exhaust how much they fine u? i also no silencer...i think i want to put it back already....btw what time u kena caught?

ok i'm interested in the HID...hopefully u can quote a price soon..if not i may have to head down to a shop to do instead....

I was stop on the way to jb at ard 1am. Still duno wats the fine yet. The tp just ask me wait for letter to come. The Hid we won't put it on sale so fast. As we need to test it ourself 1st. Whether ther r any problems like heat issue etc. If we r not using on our bike myself how am I gng to convince ppl to buy. Hope u can understand abt the delay.

R64

No headlight $30 nia. Better then hid fine..

I'm a boy !

Haha. I just burnt 3 pcs blue note plus 6pt... :slapforehead: careless driving. I ride bike no problem. Drive lorry i tio saman... Wakakakaka.

Be safe then sorry. N fork out ur $$$ on good stuff rather then giving it foc to them.

WTF?! 6points sia!!

I'm a boy !

I was stop on the way to jb at ard 1am. Still duno wats the fine yet. The tp just ask me wait for letter to come. The Hid we won't put it on sale so fast. As we need to test it ourself 1st. Whether ther r any problems like heat issue etc. If we r not using on our bike myself how am I gng to convince ppl to buy. Hope u can understand abt the delay.

cool man, totally understand....HID is supposedly cooler than normal headlights.... :))

ND

WTF! Nv on I tot $30 nia..

Knn they think $30 peanuts sibo

i tot long time ago 70 liao?

-FuFu-Past & current rides-FuFu-

2003-2003 Honda NSR 150 SP

2004-2006 16 Tons Touring bus

2004-2008 Honda RVF

2008-2011 Yamaha YZF R1"08 model

2011-.... 1098

2007 - .... My dream bike NSR 500!

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh312/qingfu/305144_1865766182720_1797992398_1266312_2076601502_n-1.jpg