SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Yamaha YZF R1ders

Aie

2007 tat time is $30 eh

i have no idea at all haha

-FuFu-Past & current rides-FuFu-

2003-2003 Honda NSR 150 SP

2004-2006 16 Tons Touring bus

2004-2008 Honda RVF

2008-2011 Yamaha YZF R1"08 model

2011-.... 1098

2007 - .... My dream bike NSR 500!

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh312/qingfu/305144_1865766182720_1797992398_1266312_2076601502_n-1.jpg

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WTF! Nv on I tot $30 nia..

Knn they think $30 peanuts sibo

haha in their mind, $30 we don't feel the pain ma....long ago change $70 lo...i think it was 2years ago or something...last time all the $30 fine now up to $70. number plate, mirror, lane changing without signal, headlight, etc. haha (:

ND

haha in their mind, $30 we don't feel the pain ma....long ago change $70 lo...i think it was 2years ago or something...last time all the $30 fine now up to $70. number plate, mirror, lane changing without signal, headlight, etc. haha (:

WTF sia. Cruel actto human. Lols

Straight road tells between the Rich and the Poor.

Corners shows who is the man and the boy.

I'm a boy !

anyway if you guys dun mind meeting with other class 2 bikes. I have regular meet ups on saturdays with them. A mix of, R6, R1, cbr 1k, cbr 6, K's.

This sat we are organising a meet up. quite a few of them are using products I have sold them ( Bazzaz , headers and seat cowl, rearset). If you are keen pls list down your name. We mostly meet up tok, discuss, ride around. If keen put your name and number for this SAT. meeting time will be about 11pm.

1. Slize / 90666411

I'll msg you the details of where to meet up. Hope to see you!

anyway if you guys dun mind meeting with other class 2 bikes. I have regular meet ups on saturdays with them. A mix of, R6, R1, cbr 1k, cbr 6, K's.

This sat we are organising a meet up. quite a few of them are using products I have sold them ( Bazzaz , headers and seat cowl, rearset). If you are keen pls list down your name. We mostly meet up tok, discuss, ride around. If keen put your name and number for this SAT. meeting time will be about 11pm.

1. Slize / 90666411

I'll msg you the details of where to meet up. Hope to see you!

hey thats a nice effort there :smile: but too bad i injured my knee last week during a minor accident .... so wont be able to join u guys temporary ... enjoy :smile:

What say u :angel:

hey thats a nice effort there :smile: but too bad i injured my knee last week during a minor accident .... so wont be able to join u guys temporary ... enjoy :smile:

Hope u speedy recovery!!

I'm a boy !

get well soon lo on.

-FuFu-Past & current rides-FuFu-

2003-2003 Honda NSR 150 SP

2004-2006 16 Tons Touring bus

2004-2008 Honda RVF

2008-2011 Yamaha YZF R1"08 model

2011-.... 1098

2007 - .... My dream bike NSR 500!

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh312/qingfu/305144_1865766182720_1797992398_1266312_2076601502_n-1.jpg

Have a good rest and wish you speedy recovery! :thumb:

I still have 1 more week of mc to go haa haa.... :faint:

We R One!

does anyone know where i can get a replacement for the tank, the beside there the piece of like plastic guard like that one? and how much will it cost....

De heat guard lidat de ar?

Try agent lo? Heard everytime crack de lol

I'm a boy !

Hi All Bros,

Heard Of BROQUET Fuel Charger? :lovestruck:

1. Want more Extra Mileage from your Fuel? :thumb:

2. Dyno Run shows an increase of HP after installation of BROQUET (check out my DYNO chart) :thumb:

Check out my CMO thread -- >

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/235030-lt-CMO-gt-BROQUET-Fuel-Charger-%28UK%29-NEW-%28Torque-Top%29-DUAL-MODE-SELECTOR-Voltage-Stablize/page22

Tested and proven with Yamaha R1 BROQUET User Review! :cheers:

07' YAMAHA R1 with pc3 and akra end can BROQUET User Review

I have bought not once but twice from vtec88 on this product he is sellin , Broquet ! All for my bike , the 8 pcs and 2 pcs ! Initially all i wanted for is just the smoothness when clutch out when changin gears , i ask around from my friends who had fix broquet to their CARS and the results are all not just less fuel consumption but also the smoothness . From what he told me , he used to feel the slight jerk when he step off his car pedal and back on especially on hot and sunny day but not durin night time . But after he fix this broquet thing he felt the jerk is milder and more responsive , anyway he fix those long tube type . My friend got himself two of those things and now his car seriously do not have those jerk that he mention earlier , i sat beside him when he explain to me ! That is why i am so interested in findin out wat can it do to my bike . But those long tube broquet my friend bought got 20 to 40 pcs in them per tube and they are fix directly to the fuel line so im not sure that explains the significant save in his fuel usage .

Anyway the 8 pcs i bought and drop to my tank really have the immediate respond and the smoothness that i am lookin for and the fuel usage did help a bit , about 20 to 30 km more but as i said i wanted the smoothness in the first place and the xtra milage is a bonus to me .

Thats y i bought another 2 pcs !!

Anyway im a happy user and im riding R1 yr 07 with pc3 and akra end can !!

Ps ; Thanks for all those bro that take their time to read this

R1 seat cowl Avail from 02 onwards

$88 for 02-08

$98 for 09 onwards

Free deliver to your door step

contact now 90666411 before wed.

hi bro.. ur seat cowl still have the helmet hooks underneath it? it looks very nice..

and btw i feel like putting a gear indicator.. anybody got any recommendations or lobangs?

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=204784&d=1305883476http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=277892

Ya. The heat guard. My one side the screw there broke. Then every now and then will drop. Zzz. Sibei sian.

Throw away lo. Buy new de lo.

I'm a boy !

Get well soon and have a speedy recovery!

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/5999/sbfsignature.jpg