SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Be Prepared. The NEW FZ8

swat_

• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm.. fz6 underseat, nicer, buy aftermarket exhaust more expensive also. but you compare with fz1, i'd say just about as ugly. both got fight.

if i own either 1, surely must change aftermarket exhaust. :cheeky:

speaking about FZ6 aftermarket under-seat exhaust, this my fav from LV (http://www.leovince.com/en/catalog-yamaha/terminale_ovale_omologato_evolution_ii_passaggio_standard_fz6_fazer_s2_i_e_2007/10221)

saw it once before... very neat!

bike is a machine without soul, rider would inject new life and character to this machine

Xiao Rou Yi Hao & "Colossal" 919

Sin Ming Editor got 1 DAY jailterm and $2000 fine for pillion death!

Rally Point: http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5322898#post5322898

haha.. yah.. next year i laggi cheap then they quote me one.. lol.. Most likely getting this bike on saturday. :p

bro....dats the cheapest price u got arh? everything in.....minus ur COE? when u getting ur bike then? veri da itchy.....very very da itchy...onli wanna know fuel consumption....

Vespa 125 '68

Honda Phantom TA200 '04

Yamaha FZ6 '05

Honda CBR600RR '08

Honda Pantheon 150 '03

Yamaha FZ8S '10

It is included with fixed COE, IU etc.. wahaha.. this saturday or next monday lor.. :p

Even I got the bike still under run in period and the fuel consumption not accurate lah.. From what others said it will be around 20 to 23km/l.

wah.... cfm can get tht kind of fc...? source ?

Vespa 125 '68

Honda Phantom TA200 '04

Yamaha FZ6 '05

Honda CBR600RR '08

Honda Pantheon 150 '03

Yamaha FZ8S '10

It is included with fixed COE, IU etc.. wahaha.. this saturday or next monday lor.. :p

Even I got the bike still under run in period and the fuel consumption not accurate lah.. From what others said it will be around 20 to 23km/l.

bro but im sorry i think ur badly misinformed by someone i guess..my FC started to stabilize already..its gives me bout 17.7 km per litre bro.. for a 17 litre tank can take 300 km to run dry, but to play safe..if u take 16 litres as reference u can safely ride bout 280 km.

Phantom TA 200 - 25 Dec 06 to 18 Aug 08

Honda CB400 REVO - 26 July 08 to 17 July 10

Yamaha FZ8N - 17 July 10 to ......

Bro.. your insurance how much? My insurance is $814 Third Party fire and theft.. :cheeky:

That's before or after NCD? The machine price of FZ8 and FZ1 so marginal???

bike is a machine without soul, rider would inject new life and character to this machine

Xiao Rou Yi Hao & "Colossal" 919

Sin Ming Editor got 1 DAY jailterm and $2000 fine for pillion death!

Rally Point: http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5322898#post5322898