SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Be Prepared. The NEW FZ8

swat_

intially i always wanted to buy an FZ1N...however its not like im gonna fully utilise its raw power, so y not settle down for smth mid-range,slightly cheaper and slighter better FC, honestly yest i was literally BLOWN by its pick up when i full throttle at a traffic light.. so i guess tat much power and torque suffice me. :)

i wonder how's the fz8 pickup compared to fz1.

Honda Super 4 Ver S: Mar 02 - Sept 05

PGO Gmax 150: Sept 05 - Dec 05

Honda Super 4 Vtec 1: Nov 05 - Apr 07

Suzuki GSR 400: Apr 07 - Dec 09

Yamaha FZ1S: Nov 09 - May 13

Kawasaki GTR 1400: Jan 13 - ??? ??

Yamaha FZ16ST: May 14 - ??? ??

• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reading tis fz8 threat seem to make itchy lol. wanted a hornet 600 bt it too costly. maybe once reach my tp then sit and to talk to my CO abt getting tis fz 8. pray for me she gave me a green light. LOL .... btw hw much cn we get for a s4 spec 3 once it already break even? any idea..? its 2.5-3 yrs old btw. stock condition

do not DRINK n RIDE:cheeky:

Guys from ur opinion which one nicer naked or fairing?

To me Is naked bro .. But if ur intending to buy one choose smth tat appeals u; not the masses,cheers !

Phantom TA 200 - 25 Dec 06 to 18 Aug 08

Honda CB400 REVO - 26 July 08 to 17 July 10

Yamaha FZ8N - 17 July 10 to ......

Reading tis fz8 threat seem to make itchy lol. wanted a hornet 600 bt it too costly. maybe once reach my tp then sit and to talk to my CO abt getting tis fz 8. pray for me she gave me a green light. LOL .... btw hw much cn we get for a s4 spec 3 once it already break even? any idea..? its 2.5-3 yrs old btw. stock condition

Hei bro I will pray tt ur co will give u the blessings!!! Gd luck selling ur s4 ya!

saw 1 at asphoon toh guan

lyk e nice only.

lol

http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z341/lotand/IMG_1124.jpg

Ride Defensively; always.

Class BB2BDC - 11AUG2010

Kawasaki KIPS -> 2010 ~ 2014

Aprilia RS125(09) -> 2014 ~ 2017

Class BB2ADC - NOV2016

Suzuki DRZ -> 2017 ~ 2018

Honda Revo -> 2018 ~

saw 1 at asphoon toh guan

lyk e nice only.

lol

You saw one at toh guan and maybe that's me lor.. Is it in Blue with semi fair?

Btw guys.. I today just pump 10.535L off Caltex 98 with clocked distance of 194.7km. So avg is about 18.4Km/l... Maybe this time lut too much on the RPM and too much of city area.. :cheeky:

You saw one at toh guan and maybe that's me lor.. Is it in Blue with semi fair?

Btw guys.. I today just pump 10.535L off Caltex 98 with clocked distance of 194.7km. So avg is about 18.4Km/l... Maybe this time lut too much on the RPM and too much of city area.. :cheeky:

That is good compared to my ST city's fc!

That is good compared to my ST city's fc!

Haha.. I gentle rider mah.. After running in then I will become the Beast Rider! I going to install HEL brake hose soon too.. :p

Btw where you'll put your season label ah? I can't seems to find a good spot leh. This bike is too beautiful then if put the label, it will spoil the outlook too.. lol.. :cheeky:

Haha.. I gentle rider mah.. After running in then I will become the Beast Rider! I going to install HEL brake hose soon too.. :p

Btw where you'll put your season label ah? I can't seems to find a good spot leh. This bike is too beautiful then if put the label, it will spoil the outlook too.. lol.. :cheeky:

Bro, for my previous ride, i didnt place the carpark label anywhere at all. Wat happens is, the parking lady will try summon you by keying in ur veh no in their mobile data terminal (MDT) but will be rejected as it shows that the vehicle has a season parking. She will look for another bike thereafter. When i get my ride, I plan to continue my practise. :p I do have an appeal template stored in my PC in case I still kena summon. Only then, I may re-strategise. he..he..

BTW, can you share what is the benefit of installing the HEL brake hose and what is the damage? Also, do you know what a voltmeter is for and if you plan to install one (apart from your gear indicator)?

BTW, can you share what is the benefit of installing the HEL brake hose and what is the damage?

improved brake feedback, lesser brake fade when you do a hard-braking. stock hoses will expand when you brake, installing a set of braided hose eliminates most of the brake hose expansion, resulting in a better and firmer brake feel.

of course must have proper bleeding done after installing the hoses..

cheers!

http://www.helpryans.com/images/banner1.gif
Stock is good...Choose your weapon wisely and enjoy it...you can have all the $$$$ to mod and in the end you can't make full use of it....

tks heaps for info bro. may i ask wat bleeding entails n why t is necc when we change the brake hose?

introduce new brake fluid(dot4 or 5.1) into the system, and eliminate any air bubbles trapped within the system. any air bubbles that is not flushed out from the system will result in a spongy feel on the levers, and braking effect will be affected.

remember: air can be compressed, but not fluids.

http://www.helpryans.com/images/banner1.gif
Stock is good...Choose your weapon wisely and enjoy it...you can have all the $$$$ to mod and in the end you can't make full use of it....

introduce new brake fluid(dot4 or 5.1) into the system, and eliminate any air bubbles trapped within the system. any air bubbles that is not flushed out from the system will result in a spongy feel on the levers, and braking effect will be affected.

remember: air can be compressed, but not fluids.

u the best bro. tks for sharing ur wisdom!!

Bro, for my previous ride, i didnt place the carpark label anywhere at all. Wat happens is, the parking lady will try summon you by keying in ur veh no in their mobile data terminal (MDT) but will be rejected as it shows that the vehicle has a season parking. She will look for another bike thereafter. When i get my ride, I plan to continue my practise. :p I do have an appeal template stored in my PC in case I still kena summon. Only then, I may re-strategise. he..he..

BTW, can you share what is the benefit of installing the HEL brake hose and what is the damage? Also, do you know what a voltmeter is for and if you plan to install one (apart from your gear indicator)?

Bro, my damage for this FZ8S to install HEL is only $150. Btw the volt meter is just to let the rider see whether your battery is going to die soon then prepare to change the batt..

I still looking for cheaper belly pan range $150 - $200.. UM quote me belly pan by PUIG at $360. So I aim at the Gearindicator first lor.. :cheeky:

my bike small bike lei hahaha :cheeky:

Small with great features! After my run in then I will jio you and my friend go in malaysia lah? :p

Last time I also own car and the accessories is more expensive then bike.. So I find if the accessories got purpose other then only cosmetic then maybe worth taking it.. Just like Gear Indicator.. :cheeky:

Still waiting for the Equipment Extreme to get the stock by early Sep. :cheers:

keep ur option open since u have not gotten ur class 2. as for spec 3, u need to check with the shop or ask ard for the average price that u can fetch.

Guys from ur opinion which one nicer naked or fairing?
to each of its own. naked got its characteristic n looks more aggressive. but some like the half faring protection that it can give.

Honda Super 4 Ver S: Mar 02 - Sept 05

PGO Gmax 150: Sept 05 - Dec 05

Honda Super 4 Vtec 1: Nov 05 - Apr 07

Suzuki GSR 400: Apr 07 - Dec 09

Yamaha FZ1S: Nov 09 - May 13

Kawasaki GTR 1400: Jan 13 - ??? ??

Yamaha FZ16ST: May 14 - ??? ??