SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Honda ST1100

Simon Soh

hye bro's n mr simon...

i wanna ask...

where can i find shop that sell AVON tyre...?

Avon is fitted to the bike when i bought it...it was impressive...hihi

n roughly, how much it will cost me heh..?

thanx in advance

Things to take note when using this tyre....

1) careful on those white line when the floor is wet.

2) go slightly higher air pressure on the front and rear tyre.

base on Avon Azaro ST model .... don't have the chance to test on Storm ST

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dear Simon

I wonder if anyone is doing a Pasir Gudang (i guess that's what PG stands for - sorry for being so blur) kind of trip. What is the procedure to get on the track? Any advice?

u must have these items;

- proper protection riding jacket.

- riding pants or jeans thick enough to protect u from abrassion.

- full face helmet.

- pair of ride gloves.

rm35/session if I could remember, alternate hourly between motorbike & car usage. sibei song ar!!!~~~ :D

Simon Soh

It's not the destination we conquered but ourselves.

Chiang Saen, Land of Golden Triangle

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5254/5500744953_52f8f8de37.jpg

26th Dec 05' - 9th Jan 06' Northern Thailand Trip

hye bro's n mr simon...

i wanna ask...

where can i find shop that sell AVON tyre...?

Avon is fitted to the bike when i bought it...it was impressive...hihi

n roughly, how much it will cost me heh..?

thanx in advance

no idea leh...

u should be able to received pm from someone who read ur post. :smile:

Simon Soh

It's not the destination we conquered but ourselves.

Chiang Saen, Land of Golden Triangle

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5254/5500744953_52f8f8de37.jpg

26th Dec 05' - 9th Jan 06' Northern Thailand Trip

hi all... wondering if you guys happen to know anyone selling 06-08' white STX 1300 ?

can pm me or sms 96406645

http://www.ducatiuk.com//cms-web/fs/a88/701/b8d/20f/6e3/5a3/dfc/7bb/eda/2c5/9d/M-796_2011_Studio_MART-Gp-Replica-_Combo04_%5B1920x1280%5D.mediagallery_output_image_%5B750x423%5D.png

250 km/h? That´s Impossible Officer I´ve Only Been Out 10 Minutes!

Things to take note when using this tyre....

1) careful on those white line when the floor is wet.

2) go slightly higher air pressure on the front and rear tyre.

base on Avon Azaro ST model .... don't have the chance to test on Storm ST

TQ sir...y heh have to fill higher tyre pressure..?

no idea leh...

u should be able to received pm from someone who read ur post. :smile:

aiyooo...nobody PM me pun..? ermm what tyre are u using bro..?

y heh have to fill higher tyre pressure..?

Better handling, will not wear out faster, reduce cupping. Anyway it up to individual... This is what I feel during my usage on ST11... try to find out more with others ST11 rider who is using it now or before.

Better handling, will not wear out faster, reduce cupping. Anyway it up to individual... This is what I feel during my usage on ST11... try to find out more with others ST11 rider who is using it now or before.

wat is ur suggestion bro..?

i am weight at 85kg..now i use front 38 psi, rear 42 psi...tq

hi,

i just got my battery from FJT @ rowell road.cost $165.took out from box ,charge for about 30 mins @ moto world,install & good to go.there's no battery water what so ever.cheers.

Hello bros

just installed battery (DIY) ,bought from FJT.so far bike running fine.

thx

Hi

anyone ever change "ice"brand coolant to stx before? how's the performance like in term of containg the heat? or any other brand which suitable for "hot engine " stx. May I know the damage (cost) as well.

thx

bro,

stx is a very hot bike. whatever ice la, chill la coolant usa also no use. it will still be so hot. so dont waste money on all this kind of coolant.

Thomas28

STOC#5870

FBB5423X

hi tan,

what type of material is @ layer?purpose?cheers.

I am referring to this type of insulation.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NEW-KAWASAKI-CONCOURS-14-C14-HEAT-FIX-INSULATION-KIT_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZ66Q3a2Q7c65Q3a1Q7c39Q3a1Q7c240Q3a1318Q7c301Q3a0Q7c293Q3a1Q7c294Q3a50QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem190296551312QQitemZ190296551312QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

I rode to malacca last weekend, the tank became hot (till I couldn't placed my tigh close to the tank, and I was wearing riding pants) after about 1hour of ride.

I guess this insulation will help to reduce the heat transfer from engine to petrol tank, in order to keep the petrol tank cool.

mctan

I am referring to this type of insulation.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NEW-KAWASAKI-CONCOURS-14-C14-HEAT-FIX-INSULATION-KIT_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZ66Q3a2Q7c65Q3a1Q7c39Q3a1Q7c240Q3a1318Q7c301Q3a0Q7c293Q3a1Q7c294Q3a50QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem190296551312QQitemZ190296551312QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

I rode to malacca last weekend, the tank became hot (till I couldn't placed my tigh close to the tank, and I was wearing riding pants) after about 1hour of ride.

I guess this insulation will help to reduce the heat transfer from engine to petrol tank, in order to keep the petrol tank cool.

I mod my lower side panel below headlight with vent slits . The heat improve alot.

Edited by cbkooky

for me i'm abt 100kg... most of the time with pillon, I use 40/42psi and 44/46psi.

touring/city.... If I don't remember wrongly the tyre max pressure is 42 for the front and 52 for the rear.... do take note that this tyre tends to make u lean more during cornering.

Receive some PM. Those who may want to reduce heat on their stx can consider some options as below:

1) Removing the upper inner cowling , do not use at all(the black interior panel).

OR

2) mod the inner cowling with slots to direct air in. This involves cutting/ drilling your cowl so if you are not comfortable with it , suggest you get another set. Please refer photo below for reference (taken online).

Edited by cbkooky

for me i'm abt 100kg... most of the time with pillon, I use 40/42psi and 44/46psi.

touring/city.... If I don't remember wrongly the tyre max pressure is 42 for the front and 52 for the rear.... do take note that this tyre tends to make u lean more during cornering.

wow...

r u using 44 for front tyre is good..?

currently im filling with 38 front...44 rear...ok kah..?