SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Super Four Non-VTEC Family: PB1 VerR & VerS

sino74

i dont tink can spec 3 tail board and non vtec diff

So in order to install the pillion holder on PB1 then need to change the tail board?can't just drill the hole & install on PB1 tail board right?

my-legendary-machines

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh236/phyolinnmaung/sbf-2.png

1999-2000>Suzuki GSXR400/GSXR1000

2001-2002>Yamaha SRX4

2002-2003>Yamaha FZR400

Current>S4-PB1

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

box for my pillion to rest

Careful my friend...strongly not recommended.

i thought for me to put coupon onil sia

Can also lah...unscrew the locking bolt below, take it out wack your backside also can lah :)

Stupid Hurts!.:giddy:Speed doesn't kill, mistakes does :faint:

BEER!...it's cheaper than fuel now! DRINK!..DON'T RIDE!

my one dun have grab strap on the seat for pillion:giddy:

Same with me. When i juz bought the bike, I replace the seat cover that has strap.:cheeky:

-"It's not about how fast u can travel from 0-100km/h, but it's about how fast u can stop from 100-0km/h"-:thumb:

Yamaha RXZ- 2005

Kawasaki KRR- 2006

Honda Super4 PB1- 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011

Same with me. When i juz bought the bike, I replace the seat cover that has strap.:cheeky:

Wow,tat great.my 1 when i replace the new seat cover then i asked the shop to put strap but the person said cant coz it original:giddy: can tell me which shop u got the seat cover with strap?

my-legendary-machines

2001-2002>Yamaha SRX4

2002-2003>Yamaha FZR400

Current>S4-PB1

Y not, the rack will give way???

Aiyah...this type of thing also must explain..better not and BETTER don't lah.

Wow,tat great.my 1 when i replace the new seat cover then i asked the shop to put strap but the person said cant coz it original:giddy: can tell me which shop u got the seat cover with strap?

Ohh, sori. I tink type wrongly. Wat i meant is replace seat cover that dont have strap. Really sorry for the wrong info.:cheeky: :faint: Anyway, I did mine at whampoa.

-"It's not about how fast u can travel from 0-100km/h, but it's about how fast u can stop from 100-0km/h"-:thumb:

Yamaha RXZ- 2005

Kawasaki KRR- 2006

Honda Super4 PB1- 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011

Y not, the rack will give way???

sure can on baby!!! WOO HOO, haha (j/k)

As what I know its a little unstable lor. Unless u ride a cruiser then its ok. Last time my Rebel 125 got box, pillion rest on it also feels ok.

But S4 I have doubts. :p

Honda Rebel 125 (Rebeliah) 2004-2006

Super 4 Ver S (Sephia) 2006-

Mersing(Air papan), Desaru,Tanjung Balau,Tanjung Piai,Pahang/Rompin,Penyabong,bekok waterfalls,Sepang/KL, Penang/KL,Melacca/Gunung Ledang,Pahang Endau Rompin Jungle. more to come~

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d23/salleh_/S4MHondaman.jpg

Aiyah...this type of thing also must explain..better not and BETTER don't lah.

i think i get wat u mean, but i selfdom pillion girls mostly guys, so if they do something funny like share sit with me and etc. a bit weird right... haha, (maybe after tis msg my life will change ??)

As what I know its a little unstable lor. Unless u ride a cruiser then its ok. Last time my Rebel 125 got box, pillion rest on it also feels ok.

But S4 I have doubts. :p

yeah i feel that the back of the bike is dam light with i remove the box ( when going 2nd link) but can kup till keep things on the road, haha

Aiyah...XkissX...you very turok 1...heeee.x3!..okay lah, tell U.

Look at your box properly..its only secure to the box base plate by your lock ledge...right?..you have to push the box very hard to hear a "craek" sound for the box to sit tight. Now..that's is plastic catch hold on by a ledge..and its only tight and good for what the box can carry..usually a two helmet box load is up to 3 kg of goods inside.

The front has two latching catch (back only one and for 'locking' on) but they are basically just sitting guide to put the box in place and helps in forward load movement. Now...if you have a pillion (fat lagi turok) leaning on the back box, can you imagine the back force of pillion weight and the forward trust when you throttle on forward..yes...lots of force is pushing backward on the only locking ledge contact. What do you thing?...how long would it last. The day you know is that you can hear your box rattling on minor road irregularities. Things start to get even more loose down the line and eventaually..it would always rattle and with load in the box, it get even worst....blah..blah.

I have yet to talk about the box mounting bracket mounting which is also affected ..but I guess you can guess la. :)

I ever saw a box on the road side once...heee...x2!...next time, it mght be your's...heeee.x3!

yeah..

It isnt really wise for a pillion to lean against the box. The mechanism which holds the box to the rack is not sufficiently secure.

I think i've passed by about two accident sites whereby the box landed a few metres away from the bike.

In a Time of Universal Deceit, Telling the Truth is a Revolutionary Act

my one dun have grab strap on the seat for pillion:giddy:

The strap is for pillion to hold ?? i thought for me to put coupon onil sia, hahaha thats y i put a box for my pillion to rest, haha

cos it remove to install bracket for box

The seat strap for pillion? i thought there 2 metal handle on each side

3 Arai Helmet Meets Up :angel:

The seat strap for pillion? i thought there 2 metal handle on each side

If there is, its a grab bar for that purpose too. Dont remember S4 having those leh..

got lah. need remove to fit the givi rack that y mostly dont have.

Oh ya hor!...forgot. Anyway, its really not that comfortable or comforming for the pillion (been one myself)..still the strap is better lah..like riding horse like dat...heeee.x2!..but strap just don't burst one day. Saw an american and european product before...it's sorta of a harness vest that the rider wear and the pillion hold grip to two 'handle' behind of the rier's back. Guess that's for long distance interstate ride lah.

Not sure seat strap is for pillion but those underneath handles that located above rear tire is for pillion i guess:)

my-legendary-machines

2001-2002>Yamaha SRX4

2002-2003>Yamaha FZR400

Current>S4-PB1

Hi bro,

like to noe if VerS brake hose is it the same as the vtec... if buy 2nd hand can fix? thanks!!

I think its the same. But when u buy 2nd hand must see the length yo~

Maybe short

Honda Rebel 125 (Rebeliah) 2004-2006

Super 4 Ver S (Sephia) 2006-

Mersing(Air papan), Desaru,Tanjung Balau,Tanjung Piai,Pahang/Rompin,Penyabong,bekok waterfalls,Sepang/KL, Penang/KL,Melacca/Gunung Ledang,Pahang Endau Rompin Jungle. more to come~

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d23/salleh_/S4MHondaman.jpg