SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Super Four Non-VTEC Family: PB1 VerR & VerS

sino74

share the pic of my big 1....

find 1 day let the big 1 meet each other :angel:

wow..all the PB1 here super Chios! :thumb:

Shld make a non-vtec meet-up or bike wash one day. then ogle at each others bikes. lol

Honda Rebel 125 (Rebeliah) 2004-2006

Super 4 Ver S (Sephia) 2006-

Mersing(Air papan), Desaru,Tanjung Balau,Tanjung Piai,Pahang/Rompin,Penyabong,bekok waterfalls,Sepang/KL, Penang/KL,Melacca/Gunung Ledang,Pahang Endau Rompin Jungle. more to come~

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d23/salleh_/S4MHondaman.jpg

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

haha...and i tot my bangladesh or indian fellow workers' english was reli attrocious....the translation from jap to english in that auction translation is tripled the atraciousnes...hahaha....

I ride at 70km/hr only...please please dont blow2 at me or overtake me dangerously....wait i change into Incredible Hulk n dont know why my little baby bike will always be ahead of u if u do that

haha...and i tot my bangladesh or indian fellow workers' english was reli attrocious....the translation from jap to english in that auction translation is tripled the atraciousnes...hahaha....

Tell me abt it. I kept laughing when I read it. especially with the "Generation of HOPE" part.

Bro Smiley. This thing improves the performance of the S4? is it use for racing?

Mersing(Air papan), Desaru,Tanjung Balau,Tanjung Piai,Pahang/Rompin,Penyabong,bekok waterfalls,Sepang/KL, Penang/KL,Melacca/Gunung Ledang,Pahang Endau Rompin Jungle. more to come~

anyone know how to adjust version s idiling??

mine quite high. normal is 1 right?? mine is 1.2.

advice pls.....

Attitude is everything you need

:thumb:

31/10/06 - 12/09/07 FR 7325 B Honda SP

07/11/07 - 03/05/08 FQ 2462 B CB400 version s

10/05/08 - 26/11/08 FR 1206 B CB400 Vtec 1

27/11/08 - 09/01/09 FBA 1784 K Spark 135

07/02/09 - 31/10/09 FL 3809 E CBR 400 RRN

anyone know how to adjust version s idiling?? mine quite high. normal is 1 right?? mine is 1.2. advice pls.....

:cool: Warm up your bike for about 5 mins or take a ride around the blocks. Park your bike and look for the idling dial (quite a big gear like 'knob')type screw in between your carbs. Its located near right in the middle between both pair of carbs. Its tilted downward and protruding out.

Dial it anti-clockwise to lower your idle to the setting you like and do it while bike is idling. Good luck.

Stupid Hurts!.:giddy:Speed doesn't kill, mistakes does :faint:

BEER!...it's cheaper than fuel now! DRINK!..DON'T RIDE!

He pumps it for free:cheeky: His dad does it for him. He also never ask from whr and how.. Mybe i must kepo alittle bit:angel:

May be his dad work at Autobag in Bukit Batok. I know when car owners get their tyres their...they get free nitrogen fill up.

The advantage of using nitrogen is that the gas don't expand easily as normal air and thus tyre pressure stays consistence and longer up to a year.

Pufferfis...thanks for the info about Bitubo shocks. Probably when the ime is right..would invest in one. Looks like the canister one is useful..quite often I pillion baby hippo and elephant and always quite rushy on the road and at corners ;^)

hondaman wat balancer u using, y like so big sia

Its the Hodaka Heavy Balancer bro. Good for touring. :)

i oso not sure checkin anyone saw this product in spore b4 or nt

I took this out of my verS when I changed back to original headlight from rxz headlight. The mech said it's suppose to be a de-restrictor.

Now it lying in my store collecting dust as I don't intend to stress my bike. If you're interested I can let it go for 10 bucks.

Just take it and try first, got use then pay me. :)

I took this out of my verS when I changed back to original headlight from rxz headlight. The mech said it's suppose to be a de-restrictor.

Now it lying in my store collecting dust as I don't intend to stress my bike. If you're interested I can let it go for 10 bucks.

Just take it and try first, got use then pay me. :)

Mine PB1 got no power cut. i check it out first let u knoe thanks bro

3 Arai Helmet Meets Up :angel:

where u get it, moto world?? i thinking of moviation balancer, which 1 better

Heard Motovation a bit more heavy. I think..

Hodaka balancer is $25. Motovation i think its ard 30-40+ rite?

Yup Motorworld. At short Street. Dunno got stock or not..

:cool: Warm up your bike for about 5 mins or take a ride around the blocks. Park your bike and look for the idling dial (quite a big gear like 'knob')type screw in between your carbs. Its located near right in the middle between both pair of carbs. Its tilted downward and protruding out.

Dial it anti-clockwise to lower your idle to the setting you like and do it while bike is idling. Good luck.

haha.. i also wan to try...

any contact number for motovation balancer! i just had an accident for my PB1. right balancer gone, need to get another one from the dealer...

pls advise pls...

http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/4787/wallpaperdo9.jpg

1999 - 2001: Yamaha TZR125

2001 - 2003: Yamaha RXZ 135 / Wave 110

2003 - 2005: Yamaha Y125Z / Yamaha X1-110

2005 - 2010: Honda PB1 CB400 / Yamaha Spark 135 LC (auto) / Mitsubishi Lancer 1.6 (Sports Version)

2010 - Current: Yamaha RXZ Catalyzer & Yamaha Jupiter MX 135

May be his dad work at Autobag in Bukit Batok. I know when car owners get their tyres their...they get free nitrogen fill up.

The advantage of using nitrogen is that the gas don't expand easily as normal air and thus tyre pressure stays consistence and longer up to a year.

Yup, nitrogen is an inert gas. Is much more ligher than air also.:thumb: Btw, my fren's dad works at an Aviation industry.

-"It's not about how fast u can travel from 0-100km/h, but it's about how fast u can stop from 100-0km/h"-:thumb:

Yamaha RXZ- 2005

Kawasaki KRR- 2006

Honda Super4 PB1- 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011

Motovation Accessory

Tel : (65) 9838 9718

Email: [email protected]

Thank you muchi muchie... SMILEY73. :cheeky:

http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/4787/wallpaperdo9.jpg

1999 - 2001: Yamaha TZR125

2001 - 2003: Yamaha RXZ 135 / Wave 110

2003 - 2005: Yamaha Y125Z / Yamaha X1-110

2005 - 2010: Honda PB1 CB400 / Yamaha Spark 135 LC (auto) / Mitsubishi Lancer 1.6 (Sports Version)

2010 - Current: Yamaha RXZ Catalyzer & Yamaha Jupiter MX 135

any1 here experence clicking sound comming out from the engine when warm up, mine got some clicking sound with warming up, after that the sound go away

Tapet sound due to normal wear and tear of tapet or valve clearance in the top head cyclinder block...its okay when it goes away...probably "shim" takes awhile to adjust itself...I think if how shim works. Some other bike manufacturer uses "hydraulic self-adjusting" method...S4..I think is "shim"(look like smooth flag China coin). However, if this continue consistenly and gets louder..time for top head overhaul.

..timing chain? Maybe worn out?

Not sure what timing chain is or are you refering to "Cam Chain"? He mention clicking sound and if its cam chain...it's more like "claking" noise which normally would not go away.