SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Super Four Non-VTEC Family: PB1 VerR & VerS

sino74

hi guys, i met accident in car hit:cry: . lucky got engine guard protect if not scrap liao. so now need to buy a pair of engine guard. i go ask three point guard is for Vtec the leg there uncomfortable:dot: .. so any one know where to buy Ver S two point engine guard? or is there anyone selling? pls let me know hundred thanks:thumb:

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

anyone know where to buy a version s hugger? around how much?

Attitude is everything you need

:thumb:

31/10/06 - 12/09/07 FR 7325 B Honda SP

07/11/07 - 03/05/08 FQ 2462 B CB400 version s

10/05/08 - 26/11/08 FR 1206 B CB400 Vtec 1

27/11/08 - 09/01/09 FBA 1784 K Spark 135

07/02/09 - 31/10/09 FL 3809 E CBR 400 RRN

hi guys, i met accident in car hit:cry: . lucky got engine guard protect if not scrap liao. so now need to buy a pair of engine guard. i go ask three point guard is for Vtec the leg there uncomfortable:dot: .. so any one know where to buy Ver S two point engine guard? or is there anyone selling? pls let me know hundred thanks:thumb:

actually... i don't feel any uncomfortable at the leg there le.. maybe i'm just very used to it already

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/asset.php?fid=279659&uid=24812&d=1407032960

To Wadafark bro

suggest you use a red or pink paper next time.. rather then white.. as I walk out of school and saw a paper... inside my heart is like (DAMN BLOODY IDIOTS!!! SUMMON AGAIN!!!???!?!?!) lol... then after that i see clearly again.. paper too small to be a summon notice.. :cry:

i bet you notice my bike by the blue metal thingy attached to my engine right? haha now you see the physical bike of mine... not as nice as what you see form the picture right?

--from--

the only super4 that had a blue metal thingy on the engine..

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/asset.php?fid=279659&uid=24812&d=1407032960

To Wadafark bro

suggest you use a red or pink paper next time.. rather then white.. as I walk out of school and saw a paper... inside my heart is like (DAMN BLOODY IDIOTS!!! SUMMON AGAIN!!!???!?!?!) lol... then after that i see clearly again.. paper too small to be a summon notice.. :cry:

i bet you notice my bike by the blue metal thingy attached to my engine right? haha now you see the physical bike of mine... not as nice as what you see form the picture right?

--from--

the only super4 that had a blue metal thingy on the engine..

:D

I was parked at the exact same spot in the early afternoon and someone attached a sticker to my seat, which read: "Are u available 7031 motors. Freely to know. Call me Nicole at ********"

7031 being my bike number. Heh.

English a bit bad.. But I haven't contacted the number yet. Later it turns out to be some tranny, my number is gone!

Haha, so decided to drop a note to you after seeing that blue engine guard and paintwork. Your bike looks great :thumb:

For the certainty of death and the knowledge of life's fragility, makes it worth living.

hi guys.. dunno if any of u experience this or not..

im riding a verS.. 1997 bike.. lately ever since my spark plug blow out on me.. i have this problem startin up my bike as if they is no spark/or electric output felt.. i tried to eliminate a few possible reasons..

- changed sparkplug - ows.

- wash airfilter.

- check batt - ok

- check rectifier - ok

- check cdi - ok.

- check jettin n tuning - ok ( wash carb n tuning done by unique)

- carbon starter less than a yr.

- wiring all checked. working fine.

did i miss out anythin.. magnetic coil? im freakin fed up wif d inconsistency of d bike startup ( sumtimes can start.. sumtimes cant) but at the same time i cant leave at bikeshop as d bike is my daily mode of transport. juz wanna hear if any bros out there got experience this before.. thanks.

managed to rectify the above problem. it was my batt. not chargin properly due to bloated. rectified by unique. upps for unique!

anyone know where to buy a version s hugger? around how much?

I bought at Ah Boy for 55bucks. But their workmanship sux...big time. :giddy:

Honda Rebel 125 (Rebeliah) 2004-2006

Super 4 Ver S (Sephia) 2006-

Mersing(Air papan), Desaru,Tanjung Balau,Tanjung Piai,Pahang/Rompin,Penyabong,bekok waterfalls,Sepang/KL, Penang/KL,Melacca/Gunung Ledang,Pahang Endau Rompin Jungle. more to come~

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d23/salleh_/S4MHondaman.jpg

their workmanship or their product (hugger) .

the chain guard break easily rite

hi ah boy there sell hugger for ver S, is it fit nicely or need to mod a bit? cos i think ok buy one but dun know fit bo. and i buy liao ask other shop to install for me.

their workmanship or their product (hugger) .

the chain guard break easily rite

They told me its for VerS, then when pasang cannot fit then somemore tell me "Why u choose vtec one?" I was like "HUH??"

Then he said "Never mind I project for u"

I asked for non-vtec he said no stock.

Take out My rim, loosen my rear brake etc. Then cannot FIT. Then he used blade to CUT the hugger and drilller to make hole and also to fit the chain guard.

It took about 1hr plus till everything put in. but the chainguard to low and kena the suspension. He cut again using the blade.then he put extension on the chainguard to make it high.

I said the workmanship rabak, he not happy.

Then go off...(i dun always use rear brake) I brake knn...no reaction. Ride slowly till home. Dun wish to ask him do...later he project my brake more chalat :giddy:

Go to my mech the next day kena FCUK. he said "Next time buy. bring here I fix for u lah" Now buy from ahboy I bring to mech to fix. FOC wat :angel:

Honda Rebel 125 (Rebeliah) 2004-2006

Super 4 Ver S (Sephia) 2006-

Mersing(Air papan), Desaru,Tanjung Balau,Tanjung Piai,Pahang/Rompin,Penyabong,bekok waterfalls,Sepang/KL, Penang/KL,Melacca/Gunung Ledang,Pahang Endau Rompin Jungle. more to come~

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d23/salleh_/S4MHondaman.jpg

hi ah boy there sell hugger for ver S, is it fit nicely or need to mod a bit? cos i think ok buy one but dun know fit bo. and i buy liao ask other shop to install for me.

They told me its for VerS, then when pasang cannot fit then somemore tell me "Why u choose vtec one?" I was like "HUH??"

Take out My rim, loosen my rear brake etc. Then cannot FIT. Then he used blade to CUT the hugger and drilller to make hole and also to fit the chain guard.

It took about 1hr plus till everything put in. but the chainguard to low and kena the suspension. He cut again using the blade.then he put extension on the chainguard to make it high.

Then go off...(i dun always use rear brake) I brake knn...no reaction. Ride slowly till home. Dun wish to ask him do...later he project my brake more chalat :giddy:

Go to my mech the next day kena FCUK. he said "Next time buy. bring here I fix for u lah" Now buy from ahboy I bring to mech to fix. FOC wat :angel:

Mine from Motoworld no problem...use both the rounded and arrow hugger, it can easily fits....plus a few cable ties :cheeky:

Actually find the arrow one easier to fit

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/WingZer0/Interceptor/TailLight-1.jpg

like fit liao oso boring ....

3 Arai Helmet Meets Up :angel:

huggers got any use?? onil make the bike suay mak mak onil right

:cheeky: So cleverrrrrrrrr....!:angel:

Stupid Hurts!.:giddy:Speed doesn't kill, mistakes does :faint:

BEER!...it's cheaper than fuel now! DRINK!..DON'T RIDE!

hi, S4 bro. anyone selling pillion foot rest? i need a pair, pls pm me. very exp buy outside.. and i go Ubi bike shop install 3 point crash bar for 70 bucks(include installation) is it exp or ok? and shop owner say need to overhual timing chain ard 400 bucks, is it exp or ok? then 400 buck is it might as well fook out 200 more to do top overhual.. right? but i think shop owner is ok person. and lastly i waiting for a second hand yoshi end can. shop ppl say dun need to change jet kit if not use for racing, and FC will be high. just tune abit curb can liao. true? will it affect my engine and the perform will reduce?( i mean at least nice roar sound but won't affect mine bike infuture)? hope for exprience S4 rider to advice. million thanks. mine love horse is Ver S.

Mine from Motoworld no problem...use both the rounded and arrow hugger, it can easily fits....plus a few cable ties :cheeky:

Actually find the arrow one easier to fit

How much do they charge u for both the hugger n installation?

-"It's not about how fast u can travel from 0-100km/h, but it's about how fast u can stop from 100-0km/h"-:thumb:

Yamaha RXZ- 2005

Kawasaki KRR- 2006

Honda Super4 PB1- 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011

hi, S4 bro. anyone selling pillion foot rest? i need a pair, pls pm me. very exp buy outside.. and i go Ubi bike shop install 3 point crash bar for 70 bucks(include installation) is it exp or ok? and shop owner say need to overhual timing chain ard 400 bucks, is it exp or ok? then 400 buck is it might as well fook out 200 more to do top overhual.. right? but i think shop owner is ok person. and lastly i waiting for a second hand yoshi end can. shop ppl say dun need to change jet kit if not use for racing, and FC will be high. just tune abit curb can liao. true? will it affect my engine and the perform will reduce?( i mean at least nice roar sound but won't affect mine bike infuture)? hope for exprience S4 rider to advice. million thanks. mine love horse is Ver S.

come, pm i sell u mine pillion foot rest :angel:

3 Arai Helmet Meets Up :angel: