SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Super Four Non-VTEC Family: PB1 VerR & VerS

sino74

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ah pek can pm me you number i got irregular working days .. I call u to arrange time lim kopi see what can done to my meter

Sure thing :) Check your PM.

Stupid Hurts!.:giddy:Speed doesn't kill, mistakes does :faint:

BEER!...it's cheaper than fuel now! DRINK!..DON'T RIDE!

Ok..if you are in for it..you guys work out a date and I make it possible for you. Anytime...even in the evening after your work also no problem. I'm in AMK Ave 10 vicinity. We DIY under the void deck away from the rain if it does. You guys confirm and I go get the stuff and make it as a "kit" form and let you all hands on if you want too. Its fun and faster that way and you can do it for anyone else in the near future. How about it?

Please let me know at least two days ahead.:)

pek..start a list or pm you for those interested?

ride safe today,ride again tomorrow

Well count me in...!!:angel: Juz update on the time n place n i'll see if can make it. Evening is fine for me.:thumb:

-"It's not about how fast u can travel from 0-100km/h, but it's about how fast u can stop from 100-0km/h"-:thumb:

Yamaha RXZ- 2005

Kawasaki KRR- 2006

Honda Super4 PB1- 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011

pek..start a list or pm you for those interested?

Thanks rayhunter :) Not sure about starting a list...afterward kana buang by moderator I die..don't want to be seen like making business out of the forum. Just know that mototiam don't do this and if they do..the mech suffer and the boss charge you like you buying air ticket to Paris like that....LOL! PM is better lah..ok, those want..like Smiley73 like that..PM me for my contact.

ver s welcum to change the lights ??

Hi xkiss..should be no problem la..Version S, R or just any other non vtec meter are somewhat very similar..just the colour of scale reading is in red. I recommend everyone to use white though...its the brightness and blend neturally to all tinted scale marking..PB1 is green.

I'll be tsting one extra installation on the fuel gauge part..using a different colour and see how it fare..blue should be neat :)

My concern for all this kind of installatio work is all your extras..like "Sai_Tow"..etc..this are the things that stall time. I have to have the headlamp off..access to the wring for the meter, meter has to be totally out and dismantle into individual pieces to do a good lite setting. Do bring along any SPECIAL tools your sai_tow uses or for any gadgets that you guys have added to your stock bike. Can save lots of time.

Thanks rayhunter :) Not sure about starting a list...afterward kana buang by moderator I die..don't want to be seen like making business out of the forum. Just know that mototiam don't do this and if they do..the mech suffer and the boss charge you like you buying air ticket to Paris like that....LOL! PM is better lah..ok, those want..like Smiley73 like that..PM me for my contact.

Hi xkiss..should be no problem la..Version S, R or just any other non vtec meter are somewhat very similar..just the colour of scale reading is in red. I recommend everyone to use white though...its the brightness and blend neturally to all tinted scale marking..PB1 is green.

I'll be tsting one extra installation on the fuel gauge part..using a different colour and see how it fare..blue should be neat :)

My concern for all this kind of installatio work is all your extras..like "Sai_Tow"..etc..this are the things that stall time. I have to have the headlamp off..access to the wring for the meter, meter has to be totally out and dismantle into individual pieces to do a good lite setting. Do bring along any SPECIAL tools your sai_tow uses or for any gadgets that you guys have added to your stock bike. Can save lots of time.

later got to pay MO fee :angel:

3 Arai Helmet Meets Up :angel:

hmmm, okie i have the "sai tow", haha so i better remove it 1st before going down, will it be better??

pek,pm me yr contact ba..:)

ride safe today,ride again tomorrow

hmmm, okie i have the "sai tow", haha so i better remove it 1st before going down, will it be better??

:cheeky: That be great but not necessary..you can do it here if there are two of you..while one is doing the other. Its up to you.

Taking out headlamp and opening it and isolating the whole meter unit...if all goes well should be less than 1/2 hour.

pek,pm me yr contact ba..

Check ur PM :p

got it!! thanks. :angel:

Ah Pek, PM me also ur no can? :thumb: :thumb:

-"It's not about how fast u can travel from 0-100km/h, but it's about how fast u can stop from 100-0km/h"-:thumb:

Yamaha RXZ- 2005

Kawasaki KRR- 2006

i know if changing the bulb if the bulb is 2 hot it will melt the meter izzit true

Yes..the meter scale plate wold "bubble" like Pengan_Jui_Herr like that..ever Bar_B_Q dry cuttlefish?..yah...the heat would from the bulb would pengan it and looks like giant bristles..LOL! So, never neve put additional bulbs and too close to beneath the plates.

LED is okay..light in currrent consumption yet bright like freak and no heat(minimal lah).

Yes..the meter scale plate wold "bubble" like Pengan_Jui_Herr like that..ever Bar_B_Q dry cuttlefish?..yah...the heat would from the bulb would pengan it and looks like giant bristles..LOL! So, never neve put additional bulbs and too close to beneath the plates.

LED is okay..light in currrent consumption yet bright like freak and no heat(minimal lah).

tml u gg kopi till what time

tml u gg kopi till what time

You mean the AMK kopi session at AMK Blk 409?..I will be there lah but not for the ride. Have to justify good use of petrol these day..no more a luxury past time.

hor u walk there

Refering to the rest going for a ride after the kopi session..ain't joining them for that one. May be be good you come and meet up too and can see the meter lighting b4 you decide lor...yah?

Smiley73, go n c AhPek meter how it looks like at nite. Thn can give feedback to us here:thumb: :thumb:

Yamaha RXZ- 2005

Kawasaki KRR- 2006

Smiley73, go n c AhPek meter how it looks like at nite. Thn can give feedback to us here:thumb: :thumb:

Very good idea leh simely73..and then, simely73 would asked you to pay for his installation....:cheeky: ....:faint:

Very good idea leh simely73..and then, simely73 would asked you to pay for his installation....:cheeky: ....:faint:

Haha.... Mybe i can use for installment or giro...:angel:

Yamaha RXZ- 2005

Kawasaki KRR- 2006

My version s got a problem. Last time i used 20A fuse but my mech told me that s4 use 10A which is true and the fuse box also got indicate. So i changed to 10A, but now... my 10A fuse keep on blown...!!! and i don know why!!! i thought s4 use 10A?? today alone i had changed 2 Fuse oready..!!

no harzard light,signal light,horn,signal light,brake light etc... left the headlight only.. any s4 EXPERT here care to tell me what's wrong with

my s4?? or someone encounter this b4??

a million thx..

Attitude is everything you need

:thumb:

31/10/06 - 12/09/07 FR 7325 B Honda SP

07/11/07 - 03/05/08 FQ 2462 B CB400 version s

10/05/08 - 26/11/08 FR 1206 B CB400 Vtec 1

27/11/08 - 09/01/09 FBA 1784 K Spark 135

07/02/09 - 31/10/09 FL 3809 E CBR 400 RRN

My version s got a problem. Last time i used 20A fuse but my mech told me that s4 use 10A which is true and the fuse box also got indicate. So i changed to 10A, but now... my 10A fuse keep on blown...!!! and i don know why!!! i thought s4 use 10A?? today alone i had changed 2 Fuse oready..!!

no harzard light,signal light,horn,signal light,brake light etc... left the headlight only.. any s4 EXPERT here care to tell me what's wrong with

my s4?? or someone encounter this b4??

a million thx..

You did not mentioned hweather you own the bike first hand or not..but my guess is that there a previous owner.

Yes....should be only 10 Amperes and that's the measurement unit for current. Your 10A fuse blow is because the load exceeded the given max of current allowable...and replacing it with a 20A fuse..you are at risk of having electrical fire one day:giddy: ..bekuz the wire guage and insulation are maxs at 10A. Passed a 15A to 20A across a10A rated wire..watch all the insulation melt in less than 1 sec and smokes with burning rubber smell..that's electrical and non stoppable when it starts. Don't want to sound like a Fire :angry: safety officer or a fire fighter...but you need BCF(Bronodichroflromandyne - ower Foam) extinguisher to put it off..water makes it worst.:faint: You are also overloading your battery and reliability of your rectifier.

The previous owner or may be the mech that does his/her bike "got away" with the problem of blown fuses rather than solving the problem. I repeat..this is not right.

The lightly caused are :

-- tapping of wires from the wrong ones trying to get supply to a non stock device or unit and is causing overload.

>> Garsa_Butah work by most mech who just want to tap power supply to make your additional fixtures work. There may be bad insulation tape works on jointed wires.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Corroded wires along in the wire itself and at the verge of braking or/and have some broken link causing sudden surge.

>> Check wiring of main harness wire near the main frame fron't close under the tank front. There is lots of movement when steering of handle and start/stopping duting ride usage. Broken wires or intermittent connection always happened here. Also check the area where harness wire that runs into your headlamp housing (the opening - wire insulation protection can get sheared there).

-- total amount of maxs sum allowable for current load has been exceeded due to additonal current draining device used like fog or spot light, electrical horns without relay..alarm supply tapping..etc.

>> Try to id these devices and see if each has its own fuse mount and supply +ve taken from battery direct.

TRhe list goes on lah:sian: and electrical problem is one helluvah headache thingy to handle :( Getting a mech without proper electrical background to handle it is another pain and the most painful and comes in $$$s is the troubleshooting time (imagine a mech get paid $95.00 a day..the mototiam boss would throw in another $150 at least if it takes the whole day).

No choice..remove your tank...do a bit of DIY on the wires. get plenty of 10A fuses..on the bike and start shaking and moving wires one area at a time to see what is causing the blowing of your 10 amps...start with wires that is tapped or added from stock. Good luck mannn!:cool:

*sori if tere is any typo error..hate to check my write..:angel:

Refering to the rest going for a ride after the kopi session..ain't joining them for that one. May be be good you come and meet up too and can see the meter lighting b4 you decide lor...yah?

that what i think see how the meter like gg to be @ dark nite. but i only free after 9pm++. maybe I call u see where u are lor .