SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Super Four Non-VTEC Family: PB1 VerR & VerS

sino74

haha lol typo lah. haha

Aiyah...we all know lah!...Germit S say somtime can "play_play" wat!..all work and no play make Ah Pek a dull old man leh :angel:

Stupid Hurts!.:giddy:Speed doesn't kill, mistakes does :faint:

BEER!...it's cheaper than fuel now! DRINK!..DON'T RIDE!

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

not the NASA thing again right, will fly to outer space sia... Hahaha

Don't laugh...one day we all fly and you get left behind see you can laugh or not!? :angel:

can tune for me 2 :angel:

No problem...all is welcome. Liquid engineering invovles no hardware changes or $$$s..in fact, it save $$$s. You may have dyno jetted your bike..more throuh put in exhaust system with your chio pipes and the mass of good air filtering charging in..but if your fuel doesn't burn well..you are back to square one.

Just bring $$s to save $$$s :angel:

i got a strong feeling i am the onil version s going sia

Aiyah...that is not a concern lah...why so fartsy?..mine model is older than yours..moreover no vtec what?...i_yoh_yo!:faint:

Ah Pek can design the LED that can tune brightness type.

:cheeky: True lah if I want to but not really practical alh..how many time do we really need to want to tune the density of the brightness :angel: ...Kae_Kai $$s for nothing leh.

hope you don't say the next thing that I can design one that can tune the LED contrast mannn! :angel:

No problem...all is welcome. Liquid engineering invovles no hardware changes or $$$s..in fact, it save $$$s. You may have dyno jetted your bike..more throuh put in exhaust system with your chio pipes and the mass of good air filtering charging in..but if your fuel doesn't burn well..you are back to square one.

haha that y need you advice :angel:

3 Arai Helmet Meets Up :angel:

:cheeky: True lah if I want to but not really practical alh..how many time do we really need to want to tune the density of the brightness :angel: ...Kae_Kai $$s for nothing leh.

hope you don't say the next thing that I can design one that can tune the LED contrast mannn! :angel:

when need to do business on bike cannt be so bright, need to tune down brightness:angel:

So how was it... How long did u manage to finish the meter?:thumb: :thumb:

Two bikies today started after five. No time recorded..but brightness was in the face..LOL!...ever see mirror reflection of your meter on your visor...:angel: Anyway..fun chatting..doing a bit of DIY by the others..kopi talk and good hokkien fried prawn mee..importantly...happy riders with new meter vision :cheeky:

Two bikies today started after five. No time recorded..but brightness was in the face..LOL!...ever see mirror reflection of your meter on your visor...:angel: Anyway..fun chatting..doing a bit of DIY by the others..kopi talk and good hokkien fried prawn mee..importantly...happy riders with new meter vision :cheeky:

so what time you finish off man

=] ha ha..

nitez.. c.u.t.m.11+

Two Wheelers By Choice!

Ride Right to Live.

when need to do business on bike cannt be so bright, need to tune down brightness:angel:

If really want...cost extra $$s for a varistor or potential resistor dial lor..but mounting that unit...much like a switch like yours has to be located and $$s again.

At any rate...this has to be cater for firstly.

so what time you finish off man

All bunk off at about and b4 11:45 pm after meal and talk session.

:angel: I always listen and tune to FM $$.$$ where the DJ have all music sound so soothing :cheeky:

Anyone coming for meter lighting fixtures today..have two set left?...preferably after 6 pm :angel:

if add onz to my extising meter light dont know how it look

Don't think I would recommend that. Your's actually a beauty olehdee. Leave it as if la..but do get the blue gel liquid crystal under warranty claim :)

Don't think I would recommend that. Your's actually a beauty olehdee. Leave it as if la..but do get the blue gel liquid crystal under warranty claim :)

ya.. i saw his bike b4. when i buy some thing from him. his light can adjust some more. look great liao la. mine no $$ now if not i turn up today liao.. sad:cry:

ya.. i saw his bike b4. when i buy some thing from him. his light can adjust some more. look great liao la. mine no $$ now if not i turn up today liao.. sad:cry:

There is always time for anything :thumb: and comes to $$s...can always earn lah.:cheeky:

Like this must know wat is the secret to the liquid engineering..:cheeky: Someday must really ask u how to do it.:thumb:

-"It's not about how fast u can travel from 0-100km/h, but it's about how fast u can stop from 100-0km/h"-:thumb:

Yamaha RXZ- 2005

Kawasaki KRR- 2006

Honda Super4 PB1- 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011

U make me feel the same...:cry: Juz changed new chain n sprocket whole set. Now my pocket holes r gettin bigger.

-"It's not about how fast u can travel from 0-100km/h, but it's about how fast u can stop from 100-0km/h"-:thumb:

Yamaha RXZ- 2005

Kawasaki KRR- 2006

Honda Super4 PB1- 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011

ya true. Ah pek can enlighten me, i see PowerAbuser 2 is it truelt good that can save fuel more power bla bla thing?:p

Ah pek can enlighten me Again on Rev-Tec...

REv REv boom boom =] sounds dam good leh. ah ha

sorry disturb u la will... dun need to reply me.. jus 'lol' - like what i taught u today. haha

Two Wheelers By Choice!

Ride Right to Live.

U make me feel the same...:cry: Juz changed new chain n sprocket whole set. Now my pocket holes r gettin bigger.

have to wait till next month liao.. some friend ask me to put revtec or PA2 dun know gd bo need advice from forum friends.