SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Super Four Non-VTEC Family: PB1 VerR & VerS

sino74

have to wait till next month liao.. some friend ask me to put revtec or PA2 dun know gd bo need advice from forum friends.

I ve used RevTec on my RXZ b4. I felt my bike is more smoother but FC is stil the same. Tink works better on bigger bike. My fren on S4 said also the same. Smoother ride...:thumb:

-"It's not about how fast u can travel from 0-100km/h, but it's about how fast u can stop from 100-0km/h"-:thumb:

Yamaha RXZ- 2005

Kawasaki KRR- 2006

Honda Super4 PB1- 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wat u mean?

well, simply, i find it not a necessity. feeling of smoothness of bike will 'ebb' over time.

trust me, i have bought both before since 2005. threw away Revtec, tried PA2. now both gone. should i :thumb: ? haha..

IMO, save $$ invest on other things like petrol/gd tires/ EO friction reducers...

Two Wheelers By Choice!

Ride Right to Live.

ya true. Ah pek can enlighten me, i see PowerAbuser 2 is it truelt good that can save fuel more power bla bla thing?:p

I would not talk down this product nor others that are similar but its not a necessity if you have good grounding done for your bike. It has its purpose but when I tested it on mine..it was not justifiable.

For those that has old battery and an old bike..grounding is strongly recommended..installating one of this unit does make a mild different but not as expected.

Anyone want to buy my PA2 at $90 can PM me anytime :angel:

Stupid Hurts!.:giddy:Speed doesn't kill, mistakes does :faint:

BEER!...it's cheaper than fuel now! DRINK!..DON'T RIDE!

Tink works better on bigger bike. My fren on S4 said also the same. Smoother ride...:thumb:

Not arguing on this but its should be the otherw ay round. It works better on smaller bikes especially those scooters and Kupkia.and especially on two strokes bike which are evry dependant on the magneto. Not going into long winded explaination again..there are posted messages somewhere in other threads that I have spoke about what "voltage stabilizer" are for. ..(thread - RevTec Vs PA2)

Understanding of the theory of how this things should works would give you a better feel...its all basic electricity and some command sense. All I can say here for now is that..ahve a good grounding done first b4 jumping in such product..if you have a voltage stablizer that cost $300+ to $800+ set up...that is a total different ball game. Hope you guys get the hint as I cant say more or talking down sales.

There is something else coming but can't say much because I do not have an opportunity to test it yet...but if it works...I'll let the cat out of the bag...in the mean time..stay tune with "liquid engineering" :angel:

Not arguing on this but its should be the otherw ay round. It works better on smaller bikes especially those scooters and Kupkia.and especially on two strokes bike which are evry dependant on the magneto. Not going into long winded explaination again..there are posted messages somewhere in other threads that I have spoke about what "voltage stabilizer" are for. ..(thread - RevTec Vs PA2)

Understanding of the theory of how this things should works would give you a better feel...its all basic electricity and some command sense. All I can say here for now is that..ahve a good grounding done first b4 jumping in such product..if you have a voltage stablizer that cost $300+ to $800+ set up...that is a total different ball game. Hope you guys get the hint as I cant say more or talking down sales.

There is something else coming but can't say much because I do not have an opportunity to test it yet...but if it works...I'll let the cat out of the bag...in the mean time..stay tune with "liquid engineering" :angel:

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: Done my grounding n it works for me.

-"It's not about how fast u can travel from 0-100km/h, but it's about how fast u can stop from 100-0km/h"-:thumb:

Yamaha RXZ- 2005

Kawasaki KRR- 2006

guys need some help... i jus bought a second hand box rack but discovered that the back 2 screw part i dun have the plate which is suppose to be fitted on my bike.. does that plate comes with the rack or suppose to be on my bike? another thing, if i dun have the plate can i make one or ? ps advice...

2002-2003 Honda SP RR - Top 220km/hr

2003-2004 Honda Foresight and Yamaha RXZ

2005-2006 Honda RVF 400 Top 100km/hr - Blue Nastro Azzuro paintwork

2006-2007 Honda SilverWing 400 Top 150km/hr - Red Wine paintwork

2006-????R6 2006 TOP

guys need some help... i jus bought a second hand box rack but discovered that the back 2 screw part i dun have the plate which is suppose to be fitted on my bike.. does that plate comes with the rack or suppose to be on my bike? another thing, if i dun have the plate can i make one or ? ps advice...

Looks like you have to improvise with one but making one is expensive. You be better off buying a new rack set..another optiom is to go to bike mototiam and see if they can sell you one 'scrap' that can fit...I saw some in some of the mototiam lying in the corners.

Hmm... i seen you b4 where? cant remember

Wa!...he bought something from you somemore and you don't know who is he meh?..and he knows you :cheeky: What you sell huh?:angel:

Guys, wat is the standard size for our front n rear sprocket? Find my speed n rpm doesnt match anymore since changing whole set.:giddy:

Yamaha RXZ- 2005

Kawasaki KRR- 2006

well, simply, i find it not a necessity. feeling of smoothness of bike will 'ebb' over time.

trust me, i have bought both before since 2005. threw away Revtec, tried PA2. now both gone. should i :thumb: ? haha..

IMO, save $$ invest on other things like petrol/gd tires/ EO friction reducers...

oh. ok. get it. thanks

plate come with the topbox not the rack

plate come with the topbox not the rack

i refering not the base plate... is my rack comes with 4 part which screw tp my bike.. but my bike dun have the bracket for the back 2 screws... the front 2 is fitted to my kan tong that part... i refering where can i get the bracket for the back 2 screws... pls advice...!

2006-????R6 2006 TOP

and by the way other models of super 4 belly pan fits version s ma?

2006-????R6 2006 TOP

i refering not the base plate... is my rack comes with 4 part which screw tp my bike.. but my bike dun have the bracket for the back 2 screws... the front 2 is fitted to my kan tong that part... i refering where can i get the bracket for the back 2 screws... pls advice...!

bro u ask does the plate come with rack wo.. u check wat u ask on there i tok u saying the 2 screw that mount on the plate. so.. sorry wrong ans for u just now. u can go ah boy there see have bo ba or like ah pek say some motor diam have want to throw one can ask them ba.