SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Super Four Non-VTEC Family: PB1 VerR & VerS

sino74

ppl who ride pb1, need some advice. i went to a few shop and they tell me that the rack for top box for pb1 need alteration from using a spec 1 rack. is that true? or is there any some ppl here know of that have the pb1 rack rdy for mount?

class 2B : 27 November 2007

class 2A : 21 April 2009

class 2 : 21 October 2010

class 3 : 21 August 2007

"Change is a decision u make and not a thought in your mind"

" there can only be transformation when you have change your thoughts"

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ppl who ride pb1, need some advice. i went to a few shop and they tell me that the rack for top box for pb1 need alteration from using a spec 1 rack. is that true? or is there any some ppl here know of that have the pb1 rack rdy for mount?

The rack I have on my PB1 is simple and straight forward...no bend here and there like those found on Vtec. Go to Wing Yap at AMK Ave 10 oppsite Teck Ghee Square Kopetiam...they may still have..got mnr from them the last time my old one broke.

Stupid Hurts!.:giddy:Speed doesn't kill, mistakes does :faint:

BEER!...it's cheaper than fuel now! DRINK!..DON'T RIDE!

hi guys, i just got my version S last week.

15liters of petrol. i got 220km only. but i think my counter spoil leh, from hougang to SGH 15km nia ? haha. if spoil how ? =D

and when im riding my bike ar, got knocking feeling on my left footrest, like kok kok kok kok kok feeling, no sound.

and when i hold my RPM at ard 5-6, the bike power wont constant, it will like, the power like wanna come then dont wanna come like that, like fast then slow fast then slow de feeling when i hold at rmp5-6 is it common ? =)

and lastly, where can i get paint work cheap ? =)

thanks everyone in advance. thanks, please help me. =)

hi guys, i just got my version S last week.

15liters of petrol. i got 220km only. but i think my counter spoil leh, from hougang to SGH 15km nia ? haha. if spoil how ? =D

and when im riding my bike ar, got knocking feeling on my left footrest, like kok kok kok kok kok feeling, no sound.

and when i hold my RPM at ard 5-6, the bike power wont constant, it will like, the power like wanna come then dont wanna come like that, like fast then slow fast then slow de feeling when i hold at rmp5-6 is it common ? =)

and lastly, where can i get paint work cheap ? =)

thanks everyone in advance. thanks, please help me. =)

Wah_lau aaaa!..since u just got the bike and know the problems..I suggest u go back to the bike shop u bought from and get it done right for u.

Stupid Hurts!.:giddy:Speed doesn't kill, mistakes does :faint:

BEER!...it's cheaper than fuel now! DRINK!..DON'T RIDE!

According to Google Maps, Hougang Central to SGH is around 12km, so depending on which part of Hougang and which route you take, the meter seems ok from your description. Near is good mah, why are you expecting very far??

If u bought from bike shop, like Ah Pek said, go back to bike shop!

Enjoy riding your Version S! :)

Honda XR125 - September 2009

Honda Version S 50th Anniversary Edition - August 2010

Yamaha FZ6 S1 - Year 2013

According to Google Maps, Hougang Central to SGH is around 12km, so depending on which part of Hougang and which route you take, the meter seems ok from your description. Near is good mah, why are you expecting very far??

Hi guys, I really need some help here.

I lost both my bike keys in 2 days consecutively, don ask me why cux it will be the suayest story u will ever hear.

so now i'm keyless with a super4 ver S looking dead.

What should I do? get a new ignition? where can i get it? god i feel freaking lost...

Hi ZenoVka,

Did you get your keys yet? Maybe you can update us and we all can hear your "suayest story" ... :)

hi folks...first post in this thread :)

wondering if anyone has recommendations for a good windshield for the ver S. also, any good recommendation for places to mount fog lights on the bike? am thinking of getting the small ones (like this set) for trips into west malaysia.

Welcome to thread! hahaha ... :p

Seriously, I think those fog lights looks good ... did you manage to find out where you can get them?

ah pek how much does a new white color givi e52 box only costs ah

Regards,

kifakw

Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car

and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall,

torque is how far you take the wall with you.

Hi all,

Anyone gone touring to KL or genting before? What items to look out for and to bring spare? I heard that super4 rectifier is a major problem.. so should i buy a spare rectifier or just a spare battery..

GileraRunnerVXR200 [B][COLOR="Black"]FW9973R[/COLOR][/B] (Jul 08 ~ Sep 09) RIP Oct 09 HondaCB400VerR aka XiaoBai (Dec 09 ~ Feb 11) YamahaFazer600 aka XiaoBai2 (Dec 11 ~ Dec 13) YamahaFino (Jul 10 ~ Current)

Hi all,

Anyone gone touring to KL or genting before? What items to look out for and to bring spare? I heard that super4 rectifier is a major problem.. so should i buy a spare rectifier or just a spare battery..

even u bring a spare rectifier and battery also no use . changing a rectifier take some time and not easy also . u have to open up ur side of the engine to change . the best is go to a bike shop to check ur battery is it charging at the correct voltage . normally before i go touring i will go planet to check my bike before i go . KL and genting is quite near so wont cause much problem also

even u bring a spare rectifier and battery also no use . changing a rectifier take some time and not easy also . u have to open up ur side of the engine to change . the best is go to a bike shop to check ur battery is it charging at the correct voltage . normally before i go touring i will go planet to check my bike before i go . KL and genting is quite near so wont cause much problem also

IcIc.. thanks. I just changed my battery 1 mth ago. I hope it will be fine.

Thanks Bro.. vote of confidence.. haha.. only been to malacca so far.

GileraRunnerVXR200 [B][COLOR="Black"]FW9973R[/COLOR][/B] (Jul 08 ~ Sep 09) RIP Oct 09 HondaCB400VerR aka XiaoBai (Dec 09 ~ Feb 11) YamahaFazer600 aka XiaoBai2 (Dec 11 ~ Dec 13) YamahaFino (Jul 10 ~ Current)

what cause engine to be hotter than before .

er...too much riding? no eo? no coolant? lol!!!

anyone tried a 160 rear tire on our non vtec b4?

can ah! cos now mine is fited with 150, i see tha it doesnt seem to have any more space by the sides for any more lei...i riding a pb1 so should be ,more or less same as ver s ba...

saw a FP plate version s or pb1 had an accident with a car at the exit of haverlock.

can see that you are exchanging details with the driver

hope you are doing fine and kindly relate to us what happened

Regards,

kifakw

Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car

and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall,

torque is how far you take the wall with you.

Wah_lau aaaa!..since u just got the bike and know the problems..I suggest u go back to the bike shop u bought from and get it done right for u.

thanks everyone. but, the shop keep say, okay one okay one, dont know what is the problem, they keep say no problem no problem, is like that one.

so i need to all the exprience super4 rider here, what is the problem to cause such low FC of 14-15km/L(riding slow already, nv wack), so i can confront the posibiliy problems to my bike shop, and where got paint work cheap cheap ? =) thanks!

and what causes the knocking feeling on my left footrest ? =)

hi guys,

wana clarify smth here. is doing valve clearance requires opening up the top block?was talking to my friend and they all speak of doing valve clearance like some common thing like that... its like as if they going to change tire like that lo... so wanna check out with you guys.