SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Super Four Non-VTEC Family: PB1 VerR & VerS

sino74

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

that price is like my bike price la.. and look at my condition...

by the way... if you guys do the 1 hand riding style... will the handle bar shake??

But mine is without COE. Look at your condition? Meaning good or bad?

Haha.. First thing I did when I got my baby was to try to remove the vibration, cos when I was riding the TA200, the vibration on the handlebar was :faint:. Changed to Hodaka balancers (300g), repaired fork, changed crashbar. Now.. Smooth, bro.

Only thing is I can't ride freehand as my front rim is warped. Babe tends to be biased to the right cos of this.

For the certainty of death and the knowledge of life's fragility, makes it worth living.

Yeah.. But it's still not going to be perfect. Where did you press it by the way? Before pressing, could you ride free-hand? What were the symptoms for you? Bike falling sideways?

After pressing, can free-hand liao?

For the certainty of death and the knowledge of life's fragility, makes it worth living.

Yeah.. But it's still not going to be perfect. Where did you press it by the way? Before pressing, could you ride free-hand? What were the symptoms for you? Bike falling sideways?

After pressing, can free-hand liao?

mine very min warp on 1 spot. when doing wheel balance the found out, they show me by spinning my wheel can see the diff. not perfect aleast 98-99%. with the warp i still can ride with 1 hand no problem, sympton cant tell (usually with box and stuff inside the box not aculate )but cant heard abit of rubbing disc sound LOL i tot it normal. I did it in HKL

3 Arai Helmet Meets Up :angel:

Bro, I got this problem on the expressway. Even though the road on PIE is flat, my bike handlebar went up down up down, like can feel every minor bump on the "flat" expressway. I serviced my forks and changed steering cone, now better liao. :)

Bro, I got this problem on the expressway. Even though the road on PIE is flat, my bike handlebar went up down up down, like can feel every minor bump on the "flat" expressway. I serviced my forks and changed steering cone, now better liao. :)

what you do to service your forks and steering cone?? my bike still under warranty... i going to ask them to do...

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/asset.php?fid=279659&uid=24812&d=1407032960

Haha. Both the steering cone change and fork servicing are two bitc*es to do. Because a lot of parts have to be taken out.

Steering cone - Must dismantle the entire front and knock it out, top and bottom. Then knock the new one in.

Fork - If rusty and corroded, mech also need to take a few breaks. Haha!

Haha. Both the steering cone change and fork servicing are two bitc*es to do. Because a lot of parts have to be taken out.

Steering cone - Must dismantle the entire front and knock it out, top and bottom. Then knock the new one in.

Fork - If rusty and corroded, mech also need to take a few breaks. Haha!

wah... P.O.S... but i think mine not wobble up and down very seriously le..

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/asset.php?fid=279659&uid=24812&d=1407032960

To install the header ah...send to bike shop. I never did it but I know you need to get a new gasket for the header head. Coz when you took it out, the gasket will spoil. So need to buy it. I think around $15 bucks each..I dunno. Maybe some bros here like want to highlight.

At least if send shop then tehy got everything so just pay the service and gasket lor. Hopefully its cheap.

Honda Rebel 125 (Rebeliah) 2004-2006

Super 4 Ver S (Sephia) 2006-

Mersing(Air papan), Desaru,Tanjung Balau,Tanjung Piai,Pahang/Rompin,Penyabong,bekok waterfalls,Sepang/KL, Penang/KL,Melacca/Gunung Ledang,Pahang Endau Rompin Jungle. more to come~

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d23/salleh_/S4MHondaman.jpg

wah... P.O.S... but i think mine not wobble up and down very seriously le..

Since its under warranty u might wanna check it up. ANy faults just tell them. At least repair for free rather than pay later.

I suspect it due to the Front Fork. Mine also like that now...hehehe...still havent repair yet after countless time my mech said "Oi when want to repair??" :angel:

But as I know VerS has the ADJUSTER on top. U see right the left n right fork under the handle bar. it has a MINUS for screwdriver on top. that one you can adjust it to Soft or Hard. Mine already adjust to hard but damn chalat already. Now evrything can feel...and now I hate Humps due to my fork....Wrist Pain.

Honda Rebel 125 (Rebeliah) 2004-2006

Super 4 Ver S (Sephia) 2006-

Mersing(Air papan), Desaru,Tanjung Balau,Tanjung Piai,Pahang/Rompin,Penyabong,bekok waterfalls,Sepang/KL, Penang/KL,Melacca/Gunung Ledang,Pahang Endau Rompin Jungle. more to come~

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d23/salleh_/S4MHondaman.jpg

If low speed let go both hand, handle will wobble due to box behind. 1 hand This I mot sure.. where goes wrong.

I encounter slight handle bar wobble at low speeds too. Sometimes i worry whether the wheel bearings need to be changed.

But above 70kmh, no more handle bar wobble

In a Time of Universal Deceit, Telling the Truth is a Revolutionary Act

Engine ICE would cost $50. The flushing is really thorough. And don't be surprised if you see your old coolant is already brown and rusty, like mine and Darkness19's.

And Unique has a very attractive Engine oil package. Look at the Advertiser's Section for the packages, bro. G'luck!

lol,yup my old coolant was brown & rusty,nw changed to engine ice :thumb:

Four Wheels Move The Body,Two Wheels Move The Soul

But as I know VerS has the ADJUSTER on top. U see right the left n right fork under the handle bar. it has a MINUS for screwdriver on top. that one you can adjust it to Soft or Hard. Mine already adjust to hard but damn chalat already. Now evrything can feel...and now I hate Humps due to my fork....Wrist Pain.

some Ver S got the preload.... I just install to make it hard shiok. go thru hump more stable

3 Arai Helmet Meets Up :angel: