SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Super Four Non-VTEC Family: PB1 VerR & VerS

sino74

i dun think its ur header bro.. the header is pretty much fixed to the location as it was manufactured.... it shud be your suspension or front forks thats causing the header to knock on humps..

btw becareful bro.. if ure header can knock on normal humps.. its advised you service or change ur suspension settings.. too soft already. either that.. or u can super slow down on humps.. keke

I suspect my suspension is too soft. The suspension no brand one.. Jus now i went to jb, so many humps after the jb customs.. knock a few times.

Btw, suspension is quite ex rite? knn, a mech told me the cheapest suspensions are around 400 bucks.

Danm, holiday muz find work..

In a Time of Universal Deceit, Telling the Truth is a Revolutionary Act

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

can get GAZI i think ard $280. QUite good already.

Honda Rebel 125 (Rebeliah) 2004-2006

Super 4 Ver S (Sephia) 2006-

Mersing(Air papan), Desaru,Tanjung Balau,Tanjung Piai,Pahang/Rompin,Penyabong,bekok waterfalls,Sepang/KL, Penang/KL,Melacca/Gunung Ledang,Pahang Endau Rompin Jungle. more to come~

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d23/salleh_/S4MHondaman.jpg

I suspect my suspension is too soft. The suspension no brand one.. Jus now i went to jb, so many humps after the jb customs.. knock a few times.

Btw, suspension is quite ex rite? knn, a mech told me the cheapest suspensions are around 400 bucks.

bro which part of jb u went just nw?i went jb's city square just nw :angel:

Four Wheels Move The Body,Two Wheels Move The Soul

hmm.. the only 'pipe' at the bottom i know of is the exhaust pipe..

i go ask ah^di at bikework.. was so panic that i rush over there and disturb them... he told me that.. that pipe is to allow water along the petrol tank to flow out.. usually they take out because the pipe is useless and always stuck...

HENG ar.. but chain really very very difficult to clean.. clean until i give up..:cry:

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/asset.php?fid=279659&uid=24812&d=1407032960

My sprocket, 1st day buy till now still never change gg to 2 years. Condition still good. But maybe next year change ah... :p. Chain just keep oiling. me always oil every 3rd day or if raining then I oil again.

Mersing(Air papan), Desaru,Tanjung Balau,Tanjung Piai,Pahang/Rompin,Penyabong,bekok waterfalls,Sepang/KL, Penang/KL,Melacca/Gunung Ledang,Pahang Endau Rompin Jungle. more to come~

i go ask ah^di at bikework.. was so panic that i rush over there and disturb them... he told me that.. that pipe is to allow water along the petrol tank to flow out.. usually they take out because the pipe is useless and always stuck...

HENG ar.. but chain really very very difficult to clean.. clean until i give up..:cry:

yeah bro.. that rubber pipe is for overflowing petrol.. if u open ur petrol cap.. and see on the left side.. there's this hole which drains the excess or overflowed petrol at the point of the entry..

btw.. you can try using GT85 and brush to clean your chain.. after which i'd recommend Maxima Chain wax to lube it.. leave it for an hour or so.. and walla.. it doenst fling and you got a brand new look chain.. haha.. been using it since my first bike..

931153_10151259704352614_844334838_n.jpg

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do.

So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

Bro Hondaman.. That Mr. Octane thingy. I bought it from an MO about 6 months back. Got it for $10. That time, I was still riding a Phantom. Anyway, imho.. It didn't really work. It claims to break up the fuel molecules and some gibberish..

For the certainty of death and the knowledge of life's fragility, makes it worth living.

Bro Hondaman.. That Mr. Octane thingy. I bought it from an MO about 6 months back. Got it for $10. That time, I was still riding a Phantom. Anyway, imho.. It didn't really work. It claims to break up the fuel molecules and some gibberish..

heng ar..!!! i'm sort of $$$ now.. :cheeky:

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/asset.php?fid=279659&uid=24812&d=1407032960

yeah bro.. that rubber pipe is for overflowing petrol.. if u open ur petrol cap.. and see on the left side.. there's this hole which drains the excess or overflowed petrol at the point of the entry..

btw.. you can try using GT85 and brush to clean your chain.. after which i'd recommend Maxima Chain wax to lube it.. leave it for an hour or so.. and walla.. it doenst fling and you got a brand new look chain.. haha.. been using it since my first bike..

brush is what kind of brush?? quite tedious without the jet...

Really ah...damns... :sian:. like that I can save money and wash carb & change jetting lah. hahahaha

ya they quoted me $50 for 6pts grouding

seriously... 6points or 4points... makes no different!!! bikeworkz charge $30 for 4point... you might as well go there and do... save the $20..

brush is what kind of brush?? quite tedious without the jet...

its those brush for painting one.. thats wad i use.. :) get a bigger ones coz the smalled ones abit tiring..

btw u might wanna buy a car jack to help u ease chain cleaning.. i bought mine from a forummer.. quite easy to clean n lube.. :) i think shud be ard $10 or less.. can try the scrap yard if u cant find

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do.

So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

Wingyap is selling gazi suspension for $220. Is this a good price?

And i asked the uncle whether it is the 'hacker' or 'hyper' but he didnt know what i was refering to (i also dunno what is the difference..haha). But the one on display could be adjusted; which he showed me how to.

When hitting hump iszit all the hump or just particular hump?? something it just the hump too high and wide.

Mine oso hitting hump @ my MSCP... the rest all okie. so it hump problem:angel: not my suspension

3 Arai Helmet Meets Up :angel:

Wingyap is selling gazi suspension for $220. Is this a good price?

And i asked the uncle whether it is the 'hacker' or 'hyper' but he didnt know what i was refering to (i also dunno what is the difference..haha). But the one on display could be adjusted; which he showed me how to.

It should be HACKER I think. Coz I knw 1 design is for Kapchai one. so be careful. One of my friend accidentally bought one from a forummer.after test, it actually not the length.

It should be HACKER I think. Coz I knw 1 design is for Kapchai one. so be careful. One of my friend accidentally bought one from a forummer.after test, it actually not the length.

There was a smaller one, so i think this should be for s4. Anw, since they will install on the spot, if not long enough i can fcuk them on the spot too..

But the price seems low compared to what i see on other sbf threads (250-280). So this is a good deal rite??

When hitting hump iszit all the hump or just particular hump?? something it just the hump too high and wide.

Mine oso hitting hump @ my MSCP... the rest all okie. so it hump problem:angel: not my suspension

well, the suspension feel quite soft. when i sit on the bike, seems like the suspension go 3/4 down.

everytime hit the hump, my heart pain..

hehe.. then must be ur suspension gone already.. i think i need to chagne suspension too... but then i'll just make do with this one first.. no $$.. please post up pix after you fixed the gazi shocks.. and testimonials.. keke