SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Ghost hunting ?

episode2

hi, know this may sound a little bit of topic. juz wanna let u know tat in malaysia, there is nw a movie abt ghost, subtitle is in english. I heard tat is a true ghost story.

Aim is Tame mito 500cc 2 stroke! What seems impossible is always possible (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wah... share some juices of the story lei!!!

Actually recently I went to buy a true documentary Japan story of the curse of errr... (forgot the name) I no yet watch hahas... (coz i watched before) buy ler wanna scare ppl only... XD But the story is real... and documented.... So see anybody dare to come and watch anot... XD;;;

We're all trapped in a maze of relationships. Life goes on with or without you.

I swim in the sea of the unconscious. I search for your heart, pursuing my true self.

i dunno whether to rip the documentary ghost story and upload in youtube... coz its better to watch it on TV... it really spooks people out somehow... but there's no places got public tv bah... hahahahas!!!

We're all trapped in a maze of relationships. Life goes on with or without you.

I swim in the sea of the unconscious. I search for your heart, pursuing my true self.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Akarui Siren@April 03, 2007 02:11 pm

i dunno whether to rip the documentary ghost story and upload in youtube... coz its better to watch it on TV... it really spooks people out somehow... but there's no places got public tv bah... hahahahas!!!

The movie you are referring to is already available in 12 parts in YouTube. Just type 'Noroi' in the search engine... :goodluck:

First learn stand, then learn fly. Nature's rules biker-sans. Not mine...

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/1859/11superbikesmackdown11.jpg

The more we get together, the FASTER we'll be..

Mar 93 - Oct 94 : TZR125 FF5209R

Oct 94 - May 98 : GSX R400N FK3745K

May 98 - Oct 05 : GSX R400R FN3306D

Oct 05 - June 11 : '02 YZF R1 FBF3637M

June 11 - Feb 19 : '11 ZX10R

Feb 19 - ??????? : '14 S1000RR

Originally posted by Aie@April 15, 2007 09:46 am

The movie you are referring to is already available in 12 parts in YouTube. Just type 'Noroi' in the search engine... :goodluck:

Thanks Aie. Nice documentary....

Originally posted by johnnykato@March 19, 2007 09:09 pm

it's in my email uh.

it's a video some more!

u guys give me ur email uh. i send it to you.

ahh. i got encountered one before. that's why so scary!.

ahaks.

can send mi?

As what I know lah eh after learning. Djinn is another being that is created by god instead of human. They roam the other dimension of the world Thus we cant see them yet they can see us. But once a while they show true forms either to scare us or just plain show-off.

The Djinn comes in many kinds. There are ones that can fly, there once that can change color (the ones than can appear n dissappear), there is even the ones that can change to animal just to roam the other dimension for animal like Snakes or Cats. So thats why when you encounter a Cat or Snake at night and you tend to see them to be particuliarly funny then just say "If you are a Djinn, do not disturb me for I shall not disturb u" They are curious to us too. But if you saw a Black DOG with an odd size, just look at their eyes. If their pupil is more white then the cornea, then its a DEMON.That one try to avoid at all cost. Even There are Djinn who like to follow us around and do what we do. Its said that if a man is evil, his Jin & demon is twice evil as he is. So what ever sins he did is mostly being controlled by them. But if he is a kind hearted ones, the Djinn will keep quiet n follow his good deeds but not the demon for they already made a vow to destroy us.

Alot of them ah. Coz Djinn are nearly the same as Us, they have goverments and politics. They even fought the same war as we are. They even have religions. One story is at Bosnia when the war with Serbia, a group of malaysians UN peacekeeper saw a group of beings fighting together from far. So they came to aid only to find an empty place. No bloodshed or watsoever. As what they knows is that the being that fought each other are not human like.

The sea is their castle. Fyi lah. Bermuda Triangle is one example.

and have you read the news in australia about a yatch they found with no one inside. But the engine is ON, the food is serve on the table, the Laptop is ON and there is no foul play except for the shredded front sails. So what do u think happen to the 3 guys?

Honda Rebel 125 (Rebeliah) 2004-2006

Super 4 Ver S (Sephia) 2006-

Mersing(Air papan), Desaru,Tanjung Balau,Tanjung Piai,Pahang/Rompin,Penyabong,bekok waterfalls,Sepang/KL, Penang/KL,Melacca/Gunung Ledang,Pahang Endau Rompin Jungle. more to come~

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d23/salleh_/S4MHondaman.jpg

Originally posted by Aie@January 22, 2007 04:01 pm

Pontianak is universal lah so got different variations. Got Indian, got Chinese and got Ang Moh pontianak. Ang Moh pontianaks are called female vampires. Dunno what they call Indian or Chinese pontianaks though... :confused:

hie newbie here... have not seen myself but i can sense... :smile:

guys im sure u know there's a particular stretch of narrow road at old tampines road, where there are alot of temples that stand side by side....? my best bud's friend got scare out of his wits... he was driving that stretch of road late one nite, no sound nothing. a pontianak juz appear on his wind screen! i seriously dunno how true is this or link to the temples... but don u think its funny that the temples are all back to back?

rgds

piglet:sleep:

:smile: I haVe LeaRneD tO LovE

An ImpErfeCt pErsoN PerFectLy :clap:

Originally posted by Trinity83@April 27, 2007 03:52 pm

hie newbie here... have not seen myself but i can sense... :smile:

guys im sure u know there's a particular stretch of narrow road at old tampines road, where there are alot of temples that stand side by side....? my best bud's friend got scare out of his wits... he was driving that stretch of road late one nite, no sound nothing. a pontianak juz appear on his wind screen! i seriously dunno how true is this or link to the temples... but don u think its funny that the temples are all back to back?

rgds

piglet:sleep:

i last tym always go there de, for fews yrs nv sense anything wrong..

based on true story, a girl was kill and bury under a tree and it was waitin for sum 1 to discover her body, but in vain and errie thing happen at the area..:giddy:

izzit? *goose bumps*.... eeks... but so did e body of e girl discovered?

but still i don feel reli right to go out n find 'them' tho last time i used to be beri xiao on to this kind of outings, its not going to be adventurous of funny when u encounter with one. im serious... i do have my own encounters... n my luck reli went extreme low after that... to kind of extend my mother see liao scared thought i must be disturbed by dirty things... ive no objections or comments to stop u guys from going... but please do take good care of urself ya....

there are lots of places to explore but its a dare u thingy... so enjoy la.... :goodluck:

:smile: I haVe LeaRneD tO LovE

An ImpErfeCt pErsoN PerFectLy :clap:

Originally posted by Hondaman@April 23, 2007 09:53 pm

As what I know lah eh after learning. Djinn is another being that is created by god instead of human. They roam the other dimension of the world Thus we cant see them yet they can see us. But once a while they show true forms either to scare us or just plain show-off.

The Djinn comes in many kinds. There are ones that can fly, there once that can change color (the ones than can appear n dissappear), there is even the ones that can change to animal just to roam the other dimension for animal like Snakes or Cats. So thats why when you encounter a Cat or Snake at night and you tend to see them to be particuliarly funny then just say "If you are a Djinn, do not disturb me for I shall not disturb u" They are curious to us too. But if you saw a Black DOG with an odd size, just look at their eyes. If their pupil is more white then the cornea, then its a DEMON.That one try to avoid at all cost. Even There are Djinn who like to follow us around and do what we do. Its said that if a man is evil, his Jin & demon is twice evil as he is. So what ever sins he did is mostly being controlled by them. But if he is a kind hearted ones, the Djinn will keep quiet n follow his good deeds but not the demon for they already made a vow to destroy us.

Alot of them ah. Coz Djinn are nearly the same as Us, they have goverments and politics. They even fought the same war as we are. They even have religions. One story is at Bosnia when the war with Serbia, a group of malaysians UN peacekeeper saw a group of beings fighting together from far. So they came to aid only to find an empty place. No bloodshed or watsoever. As what they knows is that the being that fought each other are not human like.

The sea is their castle. Fyi lah. Bermuda Triangle is one example.

and have you read the news in australia about a yatch they found with no one inside. But the engine is ON, the food is serve on the table, the Laptop is ON and there is no foul play except for the shredded front sails. So what do u think happen to the 3 guys?

wah bro, know so many things nv share tat night. :mad:

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k180/lion_dance_revolution/ani/SWIMMING.gifhttp://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k180/lion_dance_revolution/ani/HOT.gif

If u guys wanna go ghost hunting,

pls be real careful and dun provoke e ghost...

pls pls pls....

â¤pR|nCesS wH|t3`â„¢ & Ah M|nn Of Dare To R|de Alone's Ah Fam|ly.â¤

â¥çˆ±æ•å…¬ä¸»çš„一切。

ღ| pray for all b|kers' safety.ღ

www.rainbow-ants.blogspot.com

Originally posted by princessminn@April 28, 2007 02:49 pm

If u guys wanna go ghost hunting,

pls be real careful and dun provoke e ghost...

pls pls pls....

na.. wat a waste of time... instead of looking 4 ghosts, the ghosts already look at u frm afar :sweat: they know ur intention to go to tht places..

Life is like a shooting star, it don't matter who you are,

If you only run for cover, it's just a waste of time.. :thumb:

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s271/warriorconp/MyRide2.jpg