SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

NO Parking at Marina Bay Sands.

ben1112

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's poor planning that they failed to cater parking for bikes.

As for the TP, people complain they have to do their job.

Most probably complained by M*S/ other nearby firms management say unsightly spoil image.... Blah... Blah... Blah...

So all thanks to the people who did the planning.

Obviously their planning sucks big time as u can see from the hiccups.

X1-R 2010 model

Star Brake Lines

K&N Air Filter

EzzyOiler

Fuel Consumption Excel File (Update columns in blue), download @ http://dl.dropbox.com/u/38849257/Fuel%20Consumption-20120222-154031.xls

they will let u in if u are riding a 1198, but with this few criteria.

1) ang moh

2) VIP

3) Expat

4) Expat's son

5) Brad Pitt.

6) Tom cruise

7) All other big f except SGreans / Msians.

There is no replacement for displacement, except for Ah Seng

:angel:

denying motorcycle entry doesn't impress anyone who wanted to be left with a "once in a lifetime experience".

they would probably succeed if it was at the other side of the equation.

05.04 - 08.04: Honda Wave S (FV)

08.04 - 05.09: Honda Version S (FP)

09.08 - 08.10: Honda ESi 4dr (SBV)

04.11 - 02.12: Ducati 749 (FY)

05.09 - 07.14: Honda Wave X (FBD)

07.14 - 09.15: Yamaha Tmax 530 (FBH)

11.13 - 09.15: Honda City (SGA)

09.15 - Current: Honda Jazz (SKV)

Gues they wan u take mrt n bus n walk...dey are encouraging people to take public transport.but i stil wonder why public transport always full,then uncomfortable wen full,hot,aircon not strong enuf,noisy n stinky wit funny people around..i stil dont understand..

~Please Ride N Drive Safely.~

if u cant,its ok,but dont bring harm to other ppl.

wana die,go die alone.dnt bring innnocent ppl along.

OKae!

Gues they wan u take mrt n bus n walk...dey are encouraging people to take public transport.but i stil wonder why public transport always full,then uncomfortable wen full,hot,aircon not strong enuf,noisy n stinky wit funny people around..i stil dont understand..

yes bro , they want us to take public , but how to take , its always full . much worst during peak hours..like sardines in a can wen boarding MRT..Heard that they wanna build MRT lines to causeway in future.. :faint:

• 7 months later...

Sorry to bring up such an old thread. But have there been any changes to allow bike parking at MBS now? Is the mentioned park and ride facility completed? Its been 9months i guess. Im heading down tmr for an exhibition and would like to park there.

flyers is a better choice, parked under the bridge on the f1 track, nobody disturb.

or u want safer spot, further down there's a free open air cp, near the f1 pit. however if there's event, they'll close it.

Accident can happen anytime, anywhere.

However ask yourself, do you want to fall at 120km/h or 60km/h?

yup can only park at flyer, then walk over to mbs! nowadays they very on, outsource to certis cisco to catch bikers who park at pavement on all parts of singapore. 1 x summon $70! I also kena, write appeal letter to LTA, since 2 weeks liao no rely from them. no going to pay until they reply.

• 2 weeks later...
actuali there is parking lots for bikers, its located in the construction site near the entry to the south carpark

that is only for MBS staff... the security will check randomly for unfamiliar bikes no. plate as the staff have submit. Take the risk for getting clamp if wana try.

How do i know? been clamp after session in MBS....... but nice security give chance.... :cheeky:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
All the bikes seem to just squeeze into the area where the exit of the basement carpark is.

Don't understand the choice not to provide motorcyclists with parking. Discriminatory. Biker cannot afford to play/stay/dine at MBS meh :p

You're wrong. With a $300 wheel clamp removing fee at MBS, I don't think they think we're poor. Haha

guys.... not only MBS but lots of places in town too. Did u know tht we cannot ride on santosa? such discrimination is stupid. someone should stand up!

Here is something to think about..... some of my Harley brudders got fined for noisy pipes, yet come national day or chingay, Harley riders are asked to be part of the parade and make some 'noise'...... hmmmmm. wat the hell right......