SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[CDC] Class 2B (2010)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wa so troublesome one ah. my fren say go any motor shop, give them around $40-50, they ride the bike one round, pass inspection liao. not like that one ah?

Sadly no bro, you need the certificate that will be given by the mechanic at vicom to certify that your motorcycle is certified to be on the road.

if your bike ain't dirty, your not riding it enough

Basically for TP, HAVE to relax. Keep the route in your mind. Print it out, note down where to check blindspots, how to form up. Go through in your mind. Clear all doubts before the TP day itself. Sleep early, plenty of water. Get there early so you don't have to rush. Bring PDL, IC, student booklet and receipt when you booked the date.

Try not to get any immediate failure. If anything happens just keep calm and keep going. Good luck to anyone taking TP

TP booked, 16 dec. a month more to go! doubt i will be going for revisions until the last week

ohhh sorry bro didn't manage to catch u just now? were you sitting near to 3guys kept talking during the break? i was one of the latest who came in haha. lesson ended late and chionged to cdc if not miss drt i will super sian.

tmr then i can book haha, u booked through counter?

Basically for TP, HAVE to relax. Keep the route in your mind. Print it out, note down where to check blindspots, how to form up. Go through in your mind. Clear all doubts before the TP day itself. Sleep early, plenty of water. Get there early so you don't have to rush. Bring PDL, IC, student booklet and receipt when you booked the date.

Try not to get any immediate failure. If anything happens just keep calm and keep going. Good luck to anyone taking TP

its quite tough to stay chill, its very nerve wrecking..

if your bike ain't dirty, your not riding it enough

its quite tough to stay chill, its very nerve wrecking..

hahas the rly nervous part is in the room waiting NOT your number to be called!

During the TP is not bad lah the nervousness. But like cjunqun said, the most jialat part is waiting for results. Heart beat even faster and louder than double bass drums.

ohhh sorry bro didn't manage to catch u just now? were you sitting near to 3guys kept talking during the break? i was one of the latest who came in haha. lesson ended late and chionged to cdc if not miss drt i will super sian.

tmr then i can book haha, u booked through counter?

was the one who wore white tee shirt and a jean sitting at the right back! i booked via online, initially got a tic waiting for my queue then meanwhile checked using the computer and they alr updated so yeah!

i think there isnt any more 16 dec slot available if im not wrong