SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[CDC] Class 2B (2010)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

vicom is LTA inspection centre? or its a private workshop? wa sian. tong somatch can pass?

Vicom is one of the inspection centers that is authorized by LTA to do inspection, so even if you send it to a private workshop, they will still send it to the inspection center, i think if im not wrong, they will make ur bike such that it can pass, so therefore its way way pricier.. and they will send you bike to and from inspection..anyway here is the list of the authorized inspection centers:

http://www.onemotoring.com.sg/publish/onemotoring/en/lta_information_guidelines/maintain_vehicle/inspection/vehicle_inspection.html

also to ponder about, how long will you be able to run away from the TP? until they catch you and ask you to go for inspection again?

if your bike ain't dirty, your not riding it enough

@fredeee @cookiesandcream

The funny part was, the damage to the bike was VERY minimal. Scratches to the handguard, broken rear lights. Scratched body. As if i just skidded in a car park! But my injuries jialat uh.

Not riding anytime soon. Still double vision, and i think my mum and family members will scream at me. :X

usually , bike jialat , rider ok.

rider jialat , bike ok. hee !

@fredeee new route uturn form up 2rows if stopped at red light. :)

lol the sp got angel eyes angel tail fast throttle decorbonised stomach. is it consider legal? *-* really know nuts about law. if inspection at workshop = sure pass = pay around how much?

angel eyes = LED light ? LED not legal. fast throttle dont care. tong stomach, if u change to standard endcan SHUd be able to pass. hehx ~

inspection is nthg much. just check ur brakes working or not, ur smoke alot or not, horn working or not, and ur headlights ..

i went to kaki bukit. first time not pass. then go autobay to change sum stuff . then go back again for 2nd round inspection. then pass. hee. if u go back inspection on same day, the second time u no need to pay.

Vicom is one of the inspection centers that is authorized by LTA to do inspection, so even if you send it to a private workshop, they will still send it to the inspection center, i think if im not wrong, they will make ur bike such that it can pass, so therefore its way way pricier.. and they will send you bike to and from inspection..anyway here is the list of the authorized inspection centers:

also to ponder about, how long will you be able to run away from the TP? until they catch you and ask you to go for inspection again?

true true.

the bikeshop will change the parts that are not stock from your bike. if u got alot of parts not stock, then u pay more. if u very itchy change to noisy pipe, u better keep a standard one at home so no need to send bike to workshop for inspection.

catch n ask go for inspection?

haha ... more like catch and take ur bike go base =p

dear STALKER on SGBikes.com ,

YOU CAN SUCK MY MIDDLE FINGER DEEP DEEP !

regards,

yours truly.

You can call, for NTUC (where I have gotten mine) but I think you personally go there and ask for quotation better. Coz they can check there and then, and if you are agreeable to the amount, you can pay immediately and like me, on the day itself, get to ride the bike.

NTUC offers same day activation online so no need to go down personally.

but it is also one of the most expensive companies, not sure if it depends on bike make though.

other companies, you have to go down and pay the premium, activation is usually immediate.

hi guys.. and girls...

i'm back. for now.

you always 'back', dump one post and disappear again :dozed:

@fredee

In my case, I called them for quotation, they always say they will call me back later. but their 'later' seems like forever! :(

i managed to call up all the companies and got the quotations within 15 mins.

was quite fast for me. maybe it was a good day :)

wa so troublesome one ah. my fren say go any motor shop, give them around $40-50, they ride the bike one round, pass inspection liao. not like that one ah?

tell ur friend dont BS . (=

@fredee

In my case, I called them for quotation, they always say they will call me back later. but their 'later' seems like forever! :(

my case , i call them , still can get quotation lah , but i dunno how many time i kept saying "AH ? WHAT? PARDON? i dont get you!" cant understand the accent ...

dear STALKER on SGBikes.com ,

YOU CAN SUCK MY MIDDLE FINGER DEEP DEEP !

regards,

yours truly.

good 2wks i never touch a bike. feels so empty haha. waiting for the DRTs seems so long and the TP will be even longer like another 1 mth later. gosh all the waiting >

good luck to all those taking prac8 soon, go for at least 1 RR just in case u forget this and that for road if not 1 CR before prac8 will be fine.

then i can meet you for dr1 and dr2, the practical test booking left only 16th dec. not sure if i have paper on that day.

and can we book the re-training thingy? or is it for those who failed their TP

retraining thingy is only for those who failed their tp. we go for either RR/CRs haha! yea sure i know one army boy from my pract7 going drt on that day also. haha. :)