SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[CDC] Class 2B (2010)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Adrik smirnov Lerrr. Cakap biar terang. Haha! I bought my insurance secondparty. 1.8k. Heart pain sey.

@knucklehead Curfew mana ada kental.

@fredeee Sold of already. Its my aunt's bike, then my grandfather insisted to sell. So called 'suay'. :( I feel super guilty sia.

Can am still considered a bike. Should be more than 1 lot lor. Go vroom vroom beside car shiok.

wah...how come insurance so high for tw?!

i think i asked before and it was only a few hundred for 2nd party.

what a pity, sell off so fast. could have just fix it up properly and keep it.

finally done w my prac 8 this morning, gonna have a break till my defensive riding! good luck to those having tp on thurs

anyway TP is only in the morning on thurs?

maybe you can try to suggest having it on sunday brunch time? :cheeky:

Muzzy, ur prac 7 clear alr?

anyway, jus a question open to all. before u turning, lets say im 2nd row, right side. so the first 2 bikes in front go off. den i check back left, before u turn check right blindspot. am i correct?

A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.

Muzzy, ur prac 7 clear alr?

anyway, jus a question open to all. before u turning, lets say im 2nd row, right side. so the first 2 bikes in front go off. den i check back left, before u turn check right blindspot. am i correct?

checking procedure is correct BUT...

how come you turn right can form up 2 bikes side by side?

i thought turn right always 1 bike only? ......unless you forming up at school gate?

ahh sorry but 1 more question guys. at the gate when exiting sch, is the line a stop line? or if no car can jus go. so lets say the bike in front of me go den got vehicles approaching. i inch out full bike or half bike? abit confused :dozed:

A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.

ahh sorry but 1 more question guys. at the gate when exiting sch, is the line a stop line? or if no car can jus go. so lets say the bike in front of me go den got vehicles approaching. i inch out full bike or half bike? abit confused :dozed:

the gate exiting sch, stop line. MUST stop if not immed fail. no need to inch out unless ur right vision is blocked. (ie just move off before the stop line when safe to do so, no need to inch out.)

@fredeee new route uturn form up 2rows if stopped at red light. :)

anyway to all those who have passed and gotten ur bikes, a noob question where did u all get the insurance quotes besides motorshops? like ntuc axa and msig? call and ask or?

for insurance : call up the different companies and SHOUT, "OIII!! insurance HOW MUCH AH????!!!!" :cheeky:

pwah the instructors in school stopped teaching already ah?

they used to keep nagging about this non-stop! :thirsty:

for insurance : call up the different companies and SHOUT, "OIII!! insurance HOW MUCH AH????!!!!" :cheeky:

pwah the instructors in school stopped teaching already ah?

they used to keep nagging about this non-stop! :thirsty:

lol NO!! :cheeky:

@fredeee new route uturn form up 2rows if stopped at red light. :)

anyway to all those who have passed and gotten ur bikes, a noob question where did u all get the insurance quotes besides motorshops? like ntuc axa and msig? call and ask or?

call anda insurance (axa) or ntuc income for a quote, get ready the following details:

your own particulars

bike make and model

year of registration

engine capacity

if the bike has a turbo or supercharger have to inform them also

:smile:

http://photos.friendster.com/photos/78/20/5760287/2_900727903l.jpg

@Wonderless: yes juz cleared my prac7 today. got about 2 weeks to clear my prac8 while waiting for DRT. where's ur progress now?

and i really think the new route is rather easy. juz make sure dun go KPE can already lol. other than that, i think they just looking out for gradual lane changing and confidence to speed up on the roads.

lol NO!! :cheeky:

call anda insurance (axa) or ntuc income for a quote, get ready the following details:

your own particulars

bike make and model

year of registration

engine capacity

if the bike has a turbo or supercharger have to inform them also

:smile:

kekeke. was joking larrrrrr.

to add to VidaK's reply, by 'personal particulars', it also means date of getting your license endorsed.

the premium will be largely dependent on this, and make of bike too.

don't call up insurance companies and go, "oops, i haven't pass ah" :cheeky:

@muzzy. i cleaed prac 7 also liao. haha. prac 8 on friday. whens yours? anyway inspection can do on any workshop?

if you intend to get it done at a workshop, then be prepared to pay big sums of cash.. but definitely will pass inspection.Do it at vicom.. only 18 dollars for first time inspection and 9+ consecutively. if your bike is moded best to change the parts to stock parts and then go for inspection, upon passing you can switch it back.. i doubt your Sp came moded right? so no worries , definitely can pass..

if your bike ain't dirty, your not riding it enough

You can call, for NTUC (where I have gotten mine) but I think you personally go there and ask for quotation better. Coz they can check there and then, and if you are agreeable to the amount, you can pay immediately and like me, on the day itself, get to ride the bike.