SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[CDC] Class 2B (2010)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@knucklehead Yes, I am schooling at TP. I am in for chill pill or riding or what so ever. Anyways, just to know, is your NSR RR FW plate?

[\QUOTE]

@S.m.H , neh . mine is FV ... the white and very dirty RR .. hehe .. my bike is rarely at the carpark bfo 6.30pm though. i think u saw this FW plate RR with the stock paintwork.. near the 938 bustop there right ?

Buy a KR! hahaha.

Actually SP also ok, but for me i decided on KR coz the SP tank too big for my liking :X

Oh yeah! You're in TP also? you're riding SP now?

I'm also 3.1, having MP now - sucks. I miss school. LOL. Anyway, I think you may be able to, but you must faster chiong and book your tp at the counter. You must think of the people who fail their tp tests in early dec, will book retest.

my bf ride my bike, always complain his buah pain. haha !

but it's nice to lean on the tank and ride rilek-rilek. (=

@fredeee You always disturb huairen one. Haha! I remember that time i having RR, waiting for traffic light to turn left, this ahpek squeeze between me and the curb. Scary sia. -______-

@S.m.H wah. Spam! Haha. Tumpang boleh eh bro? haha..

coz huairen always disturb FREEEEE-DE. hehe ...

ehh , u're mly ? jz randomly askin(=

Riding KR! :D

I love my chio bike. But recently i dropped it, so it's even more chio now, with broken signal lite. HAHAHA

random. i thought u ride fino. haha.. i think i got the nicks confused...

CJUNQUN, officially graduated in Class 2B @ CDC!

congrats!

Hi all i passed with 18 points.. The feeling is indescribable .. I was tag 79 one of the few who passed in my group .. Hehe and you were tag no 82 is it so you were behind this chinese girl right.. Haha.. And it was drizzling when it was my turn Sam.. Could have gotten a better result.. Oh well the main thing is I passed.. And my tension is relieved..

yeap2. pass can already. congrats bo !

any of you passed prac 8 in one shot? quite pissed, when i was penalised for things that i dont think i did. checked all the blind spots, and kena 8 pts for that, wobble riding etc.

i pass prac 8 one shot. but the funny thing is , during warm up, i from figure 8 i short cut into crankcourse. haha... i never thought i will pass prac 8 lor...

@chipsmore

Pie exit 4a , Simei?

tampines.

lets go riding some day ! but i cannot go out at night. )=

dear STALKER on SGBikes.com ,

YOU CAN SUCK MY MIDDLE FINGER DEEP DEEP !

regards,

yours truly.

any of you passed prac 8 in one shot? quite pissed, when i was penalised for things that i dont think i did. checked all the blind spots, and kena 8 pts for that, wobble riding etc.

Uh, me. Depends on the instructors on that day itself. Anyway, just take it as a lesson. For wobbling, accelerate more. Blindspots, really turn your head. Cos some instructors fussy on that part. They'll be quite strict for pract 8. Try not to get immediate. Good luck. :D

me too, passed 1st try. shadow is right, partly depends on instructors also lah.

they see you very stable but made abit of silly mistakes on that day, sometimes they will let you pass.

but if you really unstable then too bad lah. it's for your own good that they don't pass you also.

be patient, almost there already, just try again. one more time sure pass lah. :goodluck:

don't take blindspots checking lightly, alot of people fail tp with points all given to wobbling + blindspots only.

coz huairen always disturb FREEEEE-DE. hehe ...

ehh , u're mly ? jz randomly askin(=

finally! someone speaks up for me! :clap:

it's the Huairen who always disturb me! :cry: poor me! :cry::cry:

@cookiesandcream

Pie exit 4a , Simei?

Yup2! :D

my bf ride my bike, always complain his buah pain. haha !

but it's nice to lean on the tank and ride rilek-rilek. (=

tampines.

lets go riding some day ! but i cannot go out at night. )=

hahaha. leaning on the bike can get tiring also -_- why cnt go out at nite?

@chipsmore

Bro mistook you as @cookiesandcream haha can never tell you two apart .. Cookie lovers!

LOL! One way to tell us apart is our avatar picture then. lol

@Shadowluva @knucklehead

I think shadowluva malay gerl! i think.

Woah @Adrik smirnov tw200 also? i was riding that before the uh, accident. Solid bike. But no fuel gauge. -___-

@cookiesandcream how you know i malay uh? :D

@fredeee howwww got your bike already?

Any thoughts on the can am spyder? Phwoarrr. Super big. Can go bang car already. Hee

i saw a yellow can am last week near regina's. wah damn BIG siar, the front is same size as a car.

when it passed by on the road everyone was staring at it, like watching chingay parade. hahaha!

isit registered as a bike? then parking must pay 2 or 3 lots lor? :confused:

i been riding otr for a few weeks already :)

how's your bike? no one's using it now?

@Flo_rider

@fredeee

no not yet, was actually answering on shadowluva's behalf.. haha not really particularly fond of tw200... it goes way beyond the tyres..

i like the big, fat donut tyres.

i think that's the main thing that attract all the tw riders.

chey, i thought you also getting a tw......so what are you looking for?

buy bike must be really slow and patient.

hope you find a good one :popcorn:

Yup2! :D

hahaha. leaning on the bike can get tiring also -_- why cnt go out at nite?

LOL! One way to tell us apart is our avatar picture then. lol

@Shadowluva @knucklehead

I think shadowluva malay gerl! i think.

ahhaa.. but good thing is at traffic light can lean . got once i lean and almost fell asleep . too tired. heee . dont follow what i did k . haha

cant go out at nite, got curfew . kental right ? i know .. haizz ~

Woah @Adrik smirnov tw200 also? i was riding that before the uh, accident. Solid bike. But no fuel gauge. -___-

@cookiesandcream how you know i malay uh? :D

@fredeee howwww got your bike already?

Any thoughts on the can am spyder? Phwoarrr. Super big. Can go bang car already. Hee

so u are malay laah. coz u typed something in malay further up the post.

that spyder thingy , it looks .. err ... idk. batman lost in singapore?

@Shadowluva

actually if you follow what he said, you would know that i was actually answering for you leh.. because im that gentleman-ly haha

@cookiesandcream

haha cookies also got gender one ah?i only know how to eat only.. haha

alamak eat only you ! haha !

slow and steady wins the race. still dunnoe yet. but buy now insurance very high leh..

sometimes no choice leh. insurance high, if u want cheap2, is your life tat cheap ? can gamble on third party insurance only lah, but skali if your bike kena stolen, then we at losing end. (just saying in particular. i myself just buy a third party insurance coz cannot afford third party fire n theft hee)

dear STALKER on SGBikes.com ,

YOU CAN SUCK MY MIDDLE FINGER DEEP DEEP !

regards,

yours truly.

@Adrik smirnov Lerrr. Cakap biar terang. Haha! I bought my insurance secondparty. 1.8k. Heart pain sey.

@knucklehead Curfew mana ada kental.

@fredeee Sold of already. Its my aunt's bike, then my grandfather insisted to sell. So called 'suay'. :( I feel super guilty sia.

Can am still considered a bike. Should be more than 1 lot lor. Go vroom vroom beside car shiok.