SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[CDC] Class 2A (2010)

went for my prac 1 today(25-aug-2010) - 2.35pm slot. anyone of you same session as me?

prac 2 this coming fri - 8.30am, anyone?

I guess more chances with the 2b guys

* Honda Varadero XL125V2 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 08 * Honda Foresight FES250 * BMW F650GS K72 * Honda Super4 Revo CB400 NC42 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 12 * BMW R1200GS LC K50 *

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Thou i managed to pass my lesson 1 and 2 all one attempt, still not feeling confident that will pass lesson 3 in one go. Mainly because i have driven scooter most of the time since i got my 2B so clutch and throttle control is a bit un-easy for me. For the intial part of lesson 2 my bike keeps dying half-way while negotiating the 8 and crank course but after some practice felt it was getting slightly better.

Thou i managed to pass my lesson 1 and 2 all one attempt, still not feeling confident that will pass lesson 3 in one go. Mainly because i have driven scooter most of the time since i got my 2B so clutch and throttle control is a bit un-easy for me. For the intial part of lesson 2 my bike keeps dying half-way while negotiating the 8 and crank course but after some practice felt it was getting slightly better.

Go for a cr before prac 3. I did that for both 2a and 2. And it turned out good. Good luck

* Honda Varadero XL125V2 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 08 * Honda Foresight FES250 * BMW F650GS K72 * Honda Super4 Revo CB400 NC42 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 12 * BMW R1200GS LC K50 *

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just went for the 2A theory lesson this morning. Saw from the system that the TP test date is on 18/01/2011 after the lesson, but it keep prompting me to book my theory lesson first even though I just finished the lesson. No choice then I go take a qenue no. for counter service, ended up only left with 15/02/2011 test date. It's wasting 1 extra month of my time just b'cos the bloody system denied my booking. Thumps down for CDC... :(

Class 3 - 22/11/1996

@ Kampong Ubi Driving Centre

Class 4 - 19/11/1999

@ Pan Country Driving Centre

Class 2B - 28/01/2005

@ Singapore Safety Driving Centre

Class 2A - 15/02/2011

@ Comfort Driving Centre

Class 2 - 17/02/2014

@ Comfort Driving Centre

true enough. the waiting time is totally BS. i book my TP in may , for end July TP.

and i really , really dont see the point in getting a 250cc learner bike for class 2a. it feels like 125cc.

i donno wanna go back there for class 2 or not . hmmm ...

dear STALKER on SGBikes.com ,

YOU CAN SUCK MY MIDDLE FINGER DEEP DEEP !

regards,

yours truly.

I will not go back to CDC too after I get my 2A this round. The waiting time there is crazy as compared to the other 2 driving centre. :(

Class 3 - 22/11/1996

Class 4 - 19/11/1999

Class 2B - 28/01/2005

Class 2A - 15/02/2011

@ Comfort Driving Centre

Class 2 - 17/02/2014

@ Comfort Driving Centre

and i really , really dont see the point in getting a 250cc learner bike for class 2a. it feels like 125cc.

Heh. I feel that you guys are lucky you guys never kenna the XJR. Damn bloody heavy. And i'm 1.82m, weighing 80kg. Want to remove from side stand, bike not moving my knees also pain like siao. The only good thing is that is super stable. XJR go plank can go super slow. But once bike not moving, wanna drop.

Like in regular school. What you want to do is pass and get your qualifications easily. Go outside then learn the real things.

[2005 Yamaha YBR 125]

http://i945.photobucket.com/albums/ad291/crazydj_sgbikes/WarningMagicalFuelPenguins2.jpg?t=1261137815

Heh. I feel that you guys are lucky you guys never kenna the XJR. Damn bloody heavy. And i'm 1.82m, weighing 80kg. Want to remove from side stand, bike not moving my knees also pain like siao. The only good thing is that is super stable. XJR go plank can go super slow. But once bike not moving, wanna drop.

Like in regular school. What you want to do is pass and get your qualifications easily. Go outside then learn the real things.

agree to that.

de XJR damn bloody heavy!!! i was lucky though. cos when i finished my lesson, they were in de midst of bike change.

so when i take my TP it's actually de new bike.

but well, i manage to get into 1~2 revision before de actual TP to get used to de new bike.

it probably it's new, it was GOOD. i can do my fig 8 nicely w it. but not w de old XJR. lols.

but gg on plank & bumpy course was a big problem. cos, de bike not heavy enough :s

http://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g37/forbiddenmemories/th_020220071582-1.jpghttp://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g37/forbiddenmemories/th_231220061214.jpg

Fierce bike doesnt mean Fierce rider

lagged multiple reply

lagged multiple reply

Purposely wanna act cure right babe? Haha! :cheeky:

it probably it's new, it was GOOD. i can do my fig 8 nicely w it. but not w de old XJR. lols.

but gg on plank & bumpy course was a big problem. cos, de bike not heavy enough :s

This i have to agree. Figure of 8, smaller bike is easier. The XJR, once you clutch in, wah, you better make sure you dont drop. Plank and bumpy course, the XJR was super stable. When i was doing my 2B, i dreaded the narrow plank. Narrow on XJR, super shoik and easy. When i was taking my 2A, i dreaded my rear brake overheating and providing me with ZERO braking. Happened to me many times before.

[2005 Yamaha YBR 125]

http://i945.photobucket.com/albums/ad291/crazydj_sgbikes/WarningMagicalFuelPenguins2.jpg?t=1261137815

Hi,

I'm planning on taking my 2A soon.. would it tough to pass for a person who doesn't ride on the roads ?

I think it's not that difficult to pass 2a as compared to 2B, just go for more practices.

Class 3 - 22/11/1996

Class 4 - 19/11/1999

Class 2B - 28/01/2005

Class 2A - 15/02/2011

@ Comfort Driving Centre

Class 2 - 17/02/2014

@ Comfort Driving Centre

Double post...

Edited by feriosi

Class 3 - 22/11/1996

Class 4 - 19/11/1999

Class 2B - 28/01/2005

Class 2A - 15/02/2011

@ Comfort Driving Centre

Class 2 - 17/02/2014

@ Comfort Driving Centre

haa. why you weird ? i can remove bike from side stand , but wanna get onto the bike very hard . haha! yeap2 it's super stable but the manouver (whatever u spell it lah!) on figure 8 , crankcourse and slalom abit hard. for slope , bumpy and plank it's belly goot !

i where got time go outside than learn real things. all the while i riding just go from point a to point b. home, work, home, work. hmm

i still scared leh.

agree to that.

de XJR damn bloody heavy!!! i was lucky though. cos when i finished my lesson, they were in de midst of bike change.

so when i take my TP it's actually de new bike.

but well, i manage to get into 1~2 revision before de actual TP to get used to de new bike.

eh. i tot u have class 2 already sia. i same wif u lah. prac 1 n prac 2 use xjr. cr also use xjr. prac 3 use ybr250. then i see , wth must put on mainstand ah? and it's higher compared to the xjr in my opinion.

This i have to agree. Figure of 8, smaller bike is easier. The XJR, once you clutch in, wah, you better make sure you dont drop. Plank and bumpy course, the XJR was super stable. When i was doing my 2B, i dreaded the narrow plank. Narrow on XJR, super shoik and easy. When i was taking my 2A, i dreaded my rear brake overheating and providing me with ZERO braking. Happened to me many times before.

thank goodness i neva experienced the brake malfunctioning bfo.

why people like to spell shiok as shoik ?

u pronounce it as shee-okk mah. not sho-ik. lol ! ok random .

dear STALKER on SGBikes.com ,

YOU CAN SUCK MY MIDDLE FINGER DEEP DEEP !

regards,

yours truly.

Hi guys, for the orientation, is it the same as 2b? must report 1hour earlier before the first practical lesson? :cheeky:

There's no orientation for 2A, just book your Practical 1 and go on time will do.

Class 3 - 22/11/1996

Class 4 - 19/11/1999

Class 2B - 28/01/2005

Class 2A - 15/02/2011

@ Comfort Driving Centre

Class 2 - 17/02/2014

@ Comfort Driving Centre

• 2 weeks later...

I think it's not that difficult to pass 2a as compared to 2B, just go for more practices.

Double post...

@crazydj - wad act cute sia~ u saying de one above also la? LOL :p

eh. i tot u have class 2 already sia. i same wif u lah. prac 1 n prac 2 use xjr. cr also use xjr. prac 3 use ybr250. then i see , wth must put on mainstand ah? and it's higher compared to the xjr in my opinion.

no la~ if i dint slack i would be class 2 now.. but i slacked for too long :p hahahha! dont remind me of that main stand! i spend a good 15 min trying to put de bike onto main stand! omgwtfbbq. ==! lucky during TP time, we dont have to do that. if not i think... ==!

http://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g37/forbiddenmemories/th_020220071582-1.jpghttp://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g37/forbiddenmemories/th_231220061214.jpg

Fierce bike doesnt mean Fierce rider

Wow ... This is a real encouraging note. I am also like SyntheticDisorder... passed my 2B in May 2009 with CDC (passed 1st time, very heng and lucky - cos I always not good at the crank course and plank).

Passed for 1 year but never rode on the roads, occassionaly rented when I holiday in Bali and Phuket on those auto twist and go bike/scooter. I am still driving car... And now I am thinking I should upgrade to 2A and then seriously buy a bike.

But I have no freaking clue on whether it is easy for 2A classes and HOW MANY CLASSES?

So I appreciate if some one can tell me - and also if there is anyone reading this thread doing at CDC now and when is the next TP test date?

Becoz in 2B,