SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[CDC] Class 2A (2010)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Oops... $200+ lol.. Enrollment bring $100 for the enrollment fee and booking of 1 prac... Balance 2 prac $50+ each, TP test $60+... Total $300 can get back change...

wah you never go for revision at all? lol

btw if go for expressway familiarisation course can push the TP date forward by how long?

Class 3 02/06/2011

Class 2B 13/06/2012

NSR150SP FBD2**G June 2012 - October 2012

Phantom TA200 FW6**6A October 2012 -

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
hello! going to take 2a finally! is it true that now even those taking class 2a must wear the elbow and knee guards? cos last time (yes 1 year ago) i see all the 2a and 2 ppl never wear.

Ssdc is compulsory, CDC not sure, bbdc only wear for the emergency brakes...

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi guys,

Can someone enlighten me on how to do the cancellation of TP test. I'm unable to do it thru website. Confirmed slot on this coming 25/11 last week but today just received news that my co. for the 1st time will be having co. trip to Korea from 20/11-27/11. The force is too strong to give up this opportunity but see will there be any chances to retrieve back my $60+ test fees. Thanks.

Hi guys,

Can someone enlighten me on how to do the cancellation of TP test. I'm unable to do it thru website. Confirmed slot on this coming 25/11 last week but today just received news that my co. for the 1st time will be having co. trip to Korea from 20/11-27/11. The force is too strong to give up this opportunity but see will there be any chances to retrieve back my $60+ test fees. Thanks.

once book cannot cancel. even if they allow u to cancel also no refund