SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Good Bike Workshop in Yishun??

fameasser

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can recommend the bike shop at Woodlands Industrial park but be warned the prices are very much higher than shops at Ubi! Workmanship - no issues. Just the pricing.

dun mind mentioning the shop name since I stay at woodlands.

What bikes do they normally handle?

I saw everything from CB400s, all common bikes, to ancient CD185s and RX-Ks there. Lots of supersport sized tyres on the rack. They appear to know their stuff at least for general servicing.

http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_travel/travel/travel_id_9900/travel_site_123557/

Woodlands East Industrial Estate - note, NOT the star on the map, the bike shop is on level one (ground floor) on the EASTERN most building opposite Canberra Secondary. Just poke around the place you will find it!

i usually go tune in or brothers motor lor.

imo, when people say certain bike shop is good or bad, its just a saying after all. i think most importantly it depends on the person.

if the person is old bird, knows the prices and the stuff, i doubt the bike shop can do much. however if the person is newbie, most of the bike shops will surely take the chance to chop carrot.

for me, i am a newbie, so i ask around, ask people for some information, and hopefully that helps. they are usually useful and helpful most of the time :thumb:

as fer me, i always visit "ah hua" in yishun industrial. a regular ther. price i wud say, acceptable. the thing i like abt him is that he takes gud care of my bike. swee2... :p

up to individual..

ah hua: 67574644

i use to visit brother motors atr yishun as my friends said it was good. untill one day i overhauled my bike he carrot me 890 , never change engine oil , piston chiong one ( noisy rattle sound even after running in). so now i go to soon hin also at yis indusrials they own three shop .!!

overtake ? :dot: you will never overtake any last vehicle because u will never be the first no matter how .

• 2 months later...

Hi, i go brothers very often, but only like to be service by one of the uncle there. He's the eldest, others u can see are youngsters. Once u build up rapport with the uncle there, he always help me check minor stuffs like brake pads, cables, lights, clutch for free =)

i 2nd dat..i do my fazer there..although it cost abit more..at least wan to collect ur bike oso easy if u stay wdld..gt direct bus 962

Can try Sin Boon at Admiralty St. Pricewise a bit higher but they know their stuff.
http://images.theage.com.au/2011/05/16/2366334/art_stoner-200x0.jpg

i 2nd dat..i do my fazer there..although it cost abit more..at least wan to collect ur bike oso easy if u stay wdld..gt direct bus 962

Can try Sin Boon at Admiralty St. Pricewise a bit higher but they know their stuff.
http://images.theage.com.au/2011/05/16/2366334/art_stoner-200x0.jpg

Petrol leaking? What bike you riding? There's a temporary solution to stop the leakage if it is due to your tank rust or corrode.

~~ WhEn AnGeL DeSerVeS tO diE ~~

~~ SearChinG FoR My LoSt SouL ~~

~~ To LiVe AnD LeT DiE ~~

~~ EveryOnE WaS BorN tO SerVe a PurPoSe ~~

06 Nov 2006 = Kawasaki KRR 150 //

03 Jun 2008 = Suzuki GSXR 400 //

12 Jan 2009 = Honda Wave 125 //

21 Aug 2010 = Honda Super 4 Spec 1 //

• 2 months later...

Thanks guys for the great information. so far i've managed to collate 4 shops. Now i am undecided between the four:

1. Ah Hua 67574644

2. Guan Hoe Cheong 67554344

3. Tune In Motor 67534818

4. Brothers Motor (what's their no.?)

I need to get my cuperator changed. My bike died suddenly at the junction. What a night...

Need all the help i can get from you peeps!

Died suddenly? Can be electrical issue, spark plug issue, fuel supply issue... Carbs can be serviced too, maybe no need to replace with new part, saving some $. Of course, issues will depend on the bike make and model. Suggest just call the 3 shops with the numbers you found, get a quotation.

I tried tune-in; efficient service but you pay $$$$$$$ for it. If you can get the bike back to life and scoot over to Ubi there's a certain special place in Ubi that gives special offers and big fun all year round :3

as fer me, i always visit "ah hua" in yishun industrial. a regular ther. price i wud say, acceptable. the thing i like abt him is that he takes gud care of my bike. swee2... :p

up to individual..

ah hua: 67574644

Yes...last time i stay yishun always go there.My bike o problem also go there...chit chat with him.Very good person Ah Hua the name.Name of shop is GHC is i not mistaken???Try there....

Dunia Umpama Neraka,Hidup Ibarat Layang-Layang.....:thumb:

-Honda Sp150

-Yamaha Rxz

-Yamaha 125z

-Suzuki GSX400RR

-Yamaha X1

-Yamaha Rxz

P/s:Add me on Facebook El Kiyoshi Ichirou or email:[email protected]

• 1 month later...

Purchased my 2b bike at Brothers motor at a good price..Collected the bike yesterday and enjoying every moment of it..Talked to them and managed to learned quite a bit of stuff from them..Especially Mo mo who talk with a sense of humor plus a lot of bike advice..All of them are nice people and knowledgeable.. ah tat, mo mo ,ah beng, the uncle and not forgetting the indian guy! You can see that they have passion for their work and are always smiling! You can see loads of bikers keep on pouring in every 15 mins! I guess this show the rapport they have with their customers! Went back to purchased a bigger box and changed handle bar plus replacing a light blown in the speedometer and i must say their products price are competitive! Near to my place some more and will definitely go back to them for my first servicing! Cheers, guys!

i use to visit brother motors atr yishun as my friends said it was good. untill one day i overhauled my bike he carrot me 890 , never change engine oil , piston chiong one ( noisy rattle sound even after running in). so now i go to soon hin also at yis indusrials they own three shop .!!

Yap ... Soon Hin

That's the shop i go and the mechanic that i trust is "ah Ming" :thumb:

today is a better day than yesterday and the day before

Thanks guys for the great information. so far i've managed to collate 4 shops. Now i am undecided between the four:

1. Ah Hua 67574644

2. Guan Hoe Cheong 67554344

3. Tune In Motor 67534818

4. Brothers Motor (what's their no.?)

I need to get my cuperator changed. My bike died suddenly at the junction. What a night...

Need all the help i can get from you peeps!

Upssssss for ahhua!! When i get a new bike, i will definitely service at his shop agn... its ok to pay any amt if the mechanic noes their stuff well. Good quality = $$$

Wanna be stingy, must stick to bus/mrt/walk.

Upppzzzz for ah hua, alwaes giving me advice, never overcharge....what that can be used he will advise to just use, don't waste money......

WR200"SM" Rockstar, X1R "BumbleBee", R "Lek Chek" 135, "Ah Pee La" RS 125

http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd397/Mandonut/ff514f46.jpg

• 1 month later...
Died suddenly? Can be electrical issue, spark plug issue, fuel supply issue... Carbs can be serviced too, maybe no need to replace with new part, saving some $. Of course, issues will depend on the bike make and model. Suggest just call the 3 shops with the numbers you found, get a quotation.

I tried tune-in; efficient service but you pay $$$$$$$ for it. If you can get the bike back to life and scoot over to Ubi there's a certain special place in Ubi that gives special offers and big fun all year round :3

Thanks Pandora. In the end i went to Ah Hua. He charged me $100 for second cuperator and change my choke. to me quite ex lei.

I think the best is to buy the second hand part somewhere (which i am not too sure off) at about $50, then ask mechanic to fix for $10. That way, is way cheaper.

Thanks a lot Pandora!

Guys now i am gg here instead of the common places in singapore. muahahaa/ Of course unless deperate already then go singapore shop.

The key is to always do maintenance on your bike before it dies. lol...

Anyways, here's the thread i made when i visited some bikeshops in JB and even discovered way cheaper prices!!! Woohoo! Like a found treasure hunt.

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/324990-Ah-Boy-in-JB-with-Pictures

• 8 months later...