SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

The GSXR 600,750 & 1000 Hangout. Where All GSXR Riders Chill And Gather!!

MPeX

aloha guys

y now so quiet????????????????????????

we post too much ... tio complain ... sian ... thread so dead now

sad

no wonder they say singapore eat finish nothing to do .. then complain

complain so many things sigh

Sigh .... so bored ...

Getting Poorer every yr

• Replies 82.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• milan

• TyrÃl

• lo-on

• MC28

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

already using race fairing but tempted to change to another but dun think it's practical la

Change lehz den pass me ur's.. :lol: :lol:

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/akrapovick4/thedoctor.jpg

Yo guys.. For the 08 model.. Which colour combination wud you go for..??

I go for White and grey cos mine white!!! KEKEKEK depends on yourself bah.... no point getting a colour other ppl like, but you see liao you dun like mah.... so go with your feeling!!!! GOGOGOGO!!!

Rose!!! Kekeke managed to fix on my carbon fibre stuffs liaoz... and also alarm... but i think my alarm abit ex bah... : :thumb:

kekeke spend alot since i get bike liaoz... must relax abit first the yoshi mama can come... But today forget to see the Cf engine cover protecter you were saying earlier.... when u fixing it?? I wan see see look look and touch touch...

Relive the Dream!!

Own the Race Track!!

Riding is such a joy, lets all enjoy the ride...

btw...mephisto..u order in ur angel eyes oreadi?

not yet lah bro. Maybe mid of this month for sure. Will let you noe.

Reasons why i choose to be a Gixxer:

1) Honda makes me looks old;

2) Kawa looks gay;

3) Yamaha is a sign in future riding Harley;

4) Suzuki Rocks!!!!

http://www.rrys.net/gsxr/misc/logo_gsxr_1.jpghttp://pages.videotron.com/noyeau/logomiddle.jpg

Quite difficult to choose the colour.. Cos on internet looks nice.. But when i saw the white in person, a bit off.. But still nice though.. Need to look at the rest of the colour.. Where got ah..??

And Calvinz.. The cf yoshi how does it look like..?? The one with double hole at the end can or the cone ones.. Full system is it..??

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee289/SingaporeBikes/Siggy/CrossOver.jpg

|| YAMAHA || HONDA || YAMAHA || YAMAHA ||

Yamaha runs in the blood

Quite difficult to choose the colour.. Cos on internet looks nice.. But when i saw the white in person, a bit off.. But still nice though.. Need to look at the rest of the colour.. Where got ah..??

And Calvinz.. The cf yoshi how does it look like..?? The one with double hole at the end can or the cone ones.. Full system is it..??

Colour will be really up to you le... as for where got K8 to view, i not sure le... ask the forum guys with all different colour to come out lor then u can choose liaoz.,.. kekek buy must bao ang bao hor....

The one i saw at HKL was stainless steel ones... But saw another one with cf wrapping the exhaust, and yes itz the dual exit one... Itz not full system, only with link pipes and end can.... :>

:cheeky: :thumb: :thumb:

Relive the Dream!!

Own the Race Track!!

Colour will be really up to you le... as for where got K8 to view, i not sure le... ask the forum guys with all different colour to come out lor then u can choose liaoz.,.. kekek buy must bao ang bao hor....

The one i saw at HKL was stainless steel ones... But saw another one with cf wrapping the exhaust, and yes itz the dual exit one... Itz not full system, only with link pipes and end can.... :>

:cheeky: :thumb: :thumb:

Bro how much the yoshi dual exit for cf and stailess steel one?

Reasons why i choose to be a Gixxer:

1) Honda makes me looks old;

2) Kawa looks gay;

3) Yamaha is a sign in future riding Harley;

4) Suzuki Rocks!!!!

http://www.rrys.net/gsxr/misc/logo_gsxr_1.jpghttp://pages.videotron.com/noyeau/logomiddle.jpg

Bro how much the yoshi dual exit for cf and stailess steel one?

HKL selling the stainless steel ones dual exit for $1800/- plus y-pipe shld be additional bout $415/-so total bout $2215/- bah...

Carbon fibre one shld be additonal $100 bucks bah, but HKL got no stock must order!!! :>

:cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky:

Relive the Dream!!

Own the Race Track!!

Woah.. Those dual exits are wicked!!! Wonder if there are full system... Link pipes are legal too>>?

Got ah, got full system...

YOSHIMURA GSX-R1000(K7) Racing Full Titanium system 2 Silencer with Dual Exit

but not legal one.... :giddy: :giddy:

Relive the Dream!!

Own the Race Track!!

Last week I went scouting... Was quoted 24k for machine price at si motoring or is it s1 motoring in Ubi... I forgot their shop name

hmm..u can try getting a quote frm bike production..they offer the best price..:thumb: bt no free aftermarket acessories like others shop offering...:sian:

http://photos-p.friendster.com/photos/93/70/18050739/1_387816378l.jpg

Wah..!! I din know some shop willing offer free aftermarket accessories.. But cannot be free exhaust system right?

Got... of coz have lah... Got one errmmm 28k otr with akra exhaust lor... haha but in the end of the day, Wat i think is that the bike price diff abit nvrmind lah, impt u dun get cheated or in the end you dun like the bike shop and u will find it so sianz going down pay installment..

So at the end of the day, itz wat u wan that impts.... :>

:cheeky: :cheeky: Wonder when can yoshi mama come to me... keke wahwah w cant slp at nite one wor....

Relive the Dream!!

Own the Race Track!!

Wow 28k!! But i think the price of the akra is already inside the 28k..

yeap!!! kekeke but bike shop dun lump everything for u including the bike... so when intending to get bike?? Deal or no Deal.... :p:cheeky:

Relive the Dream!!

Own the Race Track!!