SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

The GSXR 600,750 & 1000 Hangout. Where All GSXR Riders Chill And Gather!!

MPeX

anyone selling their pc3 for k4 750..?? keen to get 1.... and if u guys know where i can get aftermarket brembo master pump.... really keen in getting both of this.... thks...!!!:cheeky:

Can a PC3 USB off a K4 600 be fitted onto your ride??If both are the same, you might wana check out with fierygix as he's stripping off his accessories to sell them off..

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/akrapovick4/thedoctor.jpg

• Replies 82.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• milan

• TyrÃl

• lo-on

• MC28

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Brothers of All K7 and K8... Help Help... Any of you guys changed the front fender to cf one??? I backside itchy today went to buy, the side got a clip for the brake line with two little small screws, cant seem to remove that... Any idea?? Or you got bike shops to do it?? I tink itz allan key but i dun have soooooo small ones.... hahahaha

Relive the Dream!!

Own the Race Track!!

Riding is such a joy, lets all enjoy the ride...

yo bro. i can drive over n collect a couple of magazine from u , if no other bro has book..

my tp in april...haven make up my mind whether get Super 4 or a Gixer (thou my gang ask me to get it wor)

Sorry Ninja, they've been allocated...

Cheers

It doesn't matter what the question is, the answer is more power!

Can a PC3 USB off a K4 600 be fitted onto your ride??If both are the same, you might wana check out with fierygix as he's stripping off his accessories to sell them off..

ya i think it should fit bro... thks bro 4 the info... let me try and ask fierygix bout this... thks again bro..!!!:)

RaCiNg Is An ArT...!!!:thumb:

I got quoted for Yoshi cf and titianium exhaust $1700/- Y pipe for yoshi $300

exclude inspection only.. Then PC3 and tuning all in is bout $685... kekeke wwhahawh total another 2.7K.... :

Relive the Dream!!

Own the Race Track!!

Riding is such a joy, lets all enjoy the ride...

Change lehz den pass me ur's.. :lol: :lol:

i see... coz ma fren owns one bought from unity, the ferring dan flexible and fragile too.. i tightened one screw and the ferring cracked. but if u intend to sell urs, i book first ok.. sell me cheap cheap i loike.... hahahaha chie chie :thumb:

hahaha exciting..i loikee!!!!

haha my fairing not flexible already slight cracks at certain areas loh but haha can still live with it...change fairing v troublesome one leh....

http://www.emilystrange.com/aaaemily/myspace/adds/ICanSeeYouEmilyStrange.gif

Hi all gixxer bros, any one know of any shop that has a used fuel pump? Part no. 15100-35F10 :)

Past Rides

Honda NSR125R, Kawasaki ZX400-L9, Yamaha YZF-R1 2001, Yamaha YZF-R1 2006, Suzuki GSX-R1000 K2

Current Rides

Mitsubishi Lancer

haha my fairing not flexible already slight cracks at certain areas loh but haha can still live with it...change fairing v troublesome one leh....

Nvm...I very free to assist.. :angel:

Anyway, any idea if Magura master cylinder is still available in SG??

haha, no prob bro..

its not a loss anyway, juz dat ai i wil miss some articles on d bikes ..:)

hope 2 b able join u guys if i get a Gixer..

Sorry Ninja, they've been allocated...

Cheers

1995 Rd135 (3months);1995-1997 Kawa K100 97-00 Honda Steed cool black;00-02 Suzuki Swift

02-05 Ford Focus;05-07 Nissan Sucky

07- Camry;jan 08 -feb 08 KRR ;feb 08-apr08 -- Cbr400 J model ;

mar08 - sept 08 Cbr400 R model ; may08 -oct08 KTM200; oct 08 - feb09 XR4 ; feb09-apr10 gixxer 750 Apr09 -June10 DR650;apr10-aug 10 Africa Twin; sep 10- current fazer 1k....Jan-13 FortyEight

This post is wasted without a pic or a soundbite! come on Gene show us the goods!

Out of all exhaust i seen so far, still prefer your TM but too bad it's nt street legal in SG..

becos nobody is posting... :giddy:

that the prob how come nobody posting. maybe go shopping for CNY.

BTW to All chinese R1 Rider Happy Chinese New Year Gong Xi Fa Chai.

http://images.alamhirzi.multiply.com/image/3/photos/32/400x400/73/DSC-0591.JPG?et=YEHebnhicTW9jjAlg5%2CQzw&nmid=141722588

Kenangan Motor Dinosaur Purba aku. :cry

you riding wat model?? Your fuel pump spoil???

K2. My fuel pump is a K1 model which has 2 thermistor. The K2 has only 1 thermistor. This caused my fuel level light to be permanently on. So was thinking where to get a used fuel pump.

Past Rides

Honda NSR125R, Kawasaki ZX400-L9, Yamaha YZF-R1 2001, Yamaha YZF-R1 2006, Suzuki GSX-R1000 K2

Current Rides

Mitsubishi Lancer

This post is wasted without a pic or a soundbite! come on Gene show us the goods!

Yes sir.

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u220/genezzy/DSC00054.jpg

Bro Lancer-Evo: Thanks. Not sure but it should be the same.

Bro Funky: Same as yours?

Woah ~ How much did u paid for ?

Guys, is it time for another outing !!!!!! :D

I got it from my friend who has quit riding, 900 for the pipe and pc3.

Outing? U organise we go =P Steady one! :thumb:

Out of all exhaust i seen so far, still prefer your TM but too bad it's nt street legal in SG..

I agree.

Relax!