SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussion] DRZ 400 SM

biting_point
Go to solution Solved by exygon,

Ok, thanks a lot. I was told by unique that to replace the grip on the throttle side, need to cut/slice the existing grip in order to slide in the new one, is that true? Or can I just replace it by replacing the stock with the new one?

The throttle grip is moulded to the throttle tube.

You need a very sharp razor and careful hands to cut off the rubber material, good luck.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o104/angelo_neo/IMG_1208-1.jpg

FAA licenced motorcycle mechanic :angel:

Add me: http://www.facebook.com/raptormotorsports

Hi All,

I installed the Hella horn after buying from the MO section. Overall not bad, louder than stock. But the mechanic have to find space to hosue the 2 horns. I hope it last, and improve my safety level, haha.

regarding my throttle, i think i just just my gloves, cheapest and easier method.

remember to have the relay for the 2 horns :)

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

I'm selling it. Haha! I just want to know hw much shop selling. Sorry to confuse you. Haha! :D so......

i dun think anyone would spend $800 buying back a stock speedo..

most went for Trailtech Vapor..

if you are selling, $200 maybe able to offload it.. as Vapor costs just a bit more..

Guys, wat grade of petrol do u let ur drz drink?

I used to pump 95, then realise when i pump 98, the rpm can go lower abit when in higher gear. Like i don need to change to lower gear when travelling at lower speed, when compared to grade 95 petrol.

Is that a accurate guide of 98 is more suitable for our bike?

Guys, wat grade of petrol do u let ur drz drink?

I used to pump 95, then realise when i pump 98, the rpm can go lower abit when in higher gear. Like i don need to change to lower gear when travelling at lower speed, when compared to grade 95 petrol.

Is that a accurate guide of 98 is more suitable for our bike?

I pump 95 all the while.. DRZ can go till ron92..

if you go the moolahs, no one is stopping you to pump a better grade petrol..

i occasionally pump v power, bike seems smoother during that tank, not very if it's placebo or real effect..

mileage wise is the same..

Hey guys!

Which EO and sparkplugs do you guys use?

i used Belray Thumper, changed monthly..

sparkplug just any brand will do.. i just use normal iridium ones both NGK and Denso also have..

sparkplugs are meant to last.. unless you are riding 2 strokers, the plug will foul..

other than that, i normally change them every 6months or so..

sometime during changing of EO, will take it out to brush away the carbon and check it..

i kept a spare plug at home for emergency, i'll bring it along for track days..

Hi friendly pple of the Zee nation :angel:

Can someone enlighten me on the advantage of using diff brands for header and endcan? eg. arrow header, LV endcan..

Then about SounD...

Delta F.sys (old model what name huh?)

yoshi TRC

these are the loudest street legal exhaust right?

Lastly, anyone knows which endcan, full sys, or combi will give the most BASS sound?

sorry if these have been discussed b4, but ploughing thru the pages is like studying english using dictionary. Tried, but still got blanks... hope yall can help me noobie!

Can someone enlighten me on the advantage of using diff brands for header and endcan? eg. arrow header, LV endcan..

Then about SounD...

yoshi TRC

Lastly, anyone knows which endcan, full sys, or combi will give the most BASS sound?

sorry if these have been discussed b4, but ploughing thru the pages is like studying english using dictionary. Tried, but still got blanks... hope yall can help me noobie!

Yoshi....e want illegal one which bro biting pt has...

"when you open your mind to the impossible, sometimes you find the truth........" - Walter Bishop

thumb-yamaha-semakin-di-depan.jpg

Then about SounD...

yoshi TRC

read the FAQ at my signature..

go to the exhaust section..

enuff said on street legal and loud..

if you need power and sound,also not afraid of white ants..

my RS3 titanium is for sale at $650 with Zeta CF guard..

need the money to fund my pedals..!!

read the FAQ at my signature..

go to the exhaust section..

enuff said on street legal and loud..

if you need power and sound,also not afraid of white ants..

my RS3 titanium is for sale at $650 with Zeta CF guard..

need the money to fund my pedals..!!

Whoa...u selling liao? Wat happen to ur pedals?

"when you open your mind to the impossible, sometimes you find the truth........" - Walter Bishop

thumb-yamaha-semakin-di-depan.jpg

hhmmm...do i smell a 2 cylinder red color 1 litre bike? :angel:

it's 2 cyclinder alright.. but not 1L!!!

it'll be 1200!! should be in black!!! hahaha...

Bros, i went to change my tyres today. Issit true that DRZ wheels no need to be balanced?

But after changing out of my stock tyres to the M3, it really feel abit diff now, more confident when cornering.

if you are travelling at 160kph and abv most of the time, get your wheels balanced!!

if not, it's okay..

M3 are rounder, it'll bring you into the corners..

stock tyres are sh|tty anyway..

you pay good money for the tyres, definitely confident abt it.. some ppl called it placebo.. but it's definitely better..