SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Yamaha FZ16

pikapika

My drawing of FZ16 have tentatively changed to friday. lol. they need some time to do the documents between LTA and insurance company on thurs. that's why must wait till friday. :(

Class 2B - 11-Dec-09

Class 2A - 21-Jun-11

Class 2 - 14-Sept-12

Previous Bike : Daelim Roadwin Naked Version, Yamaha FZ16, Yamaha FZ1S

Current Bike : Yamaha Super Tenere '16

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My drawing of FZ16 have tentatively changed to friday. lol. they need some time to do the documents between LTA and insurance company on thurs. that's why must wait till friday. :(

U can chk out LTA website wif ur singpass to see ur vehicle asset situation. It'll show u if dey had register ur ride.

Nop, still sees " no record found." lol..

Any way, goforkrp have replied, they will give a 5% discount if 5sets were ordered. For couriers wise, they have selected DHL. They mention courier charges will be minimum due to packing of the items. Also they have contract with DHL, so this might minimize the charges, but cant guarentee it will be $0 charges la... haha! I'm still enquiring with regards to the colour of the front mudguard. Anyone interested? Price will be at $73 tentatively without courier charges. $0.15cent gif mi as kopi la. haha!

Haha bro ridehard, those of the mods you are able to buy from them too... but it's all self installation based. If u wan any parts, i might be able to check it out for you. i think rear disc break cant be done unless we change rim? As for those protectors, all should be able to order.

Edited by YenYu

Class 2B - 11-Dec-09

Class 2A - 21-Jun-11

Class 2 - 14-Sept-12

OMG? COE outcome at 2,604?! Unbelievable? half month hike 600?! WTH! T_T

That means i'm going to pay more?! seriously, i'm doubting the system.

Edited by YenYu

Class 2B - 11-Dec-09

Class 2A - 21-Jun-11

Class 2 - 14-Sept-12

bro which part of bkt pnjng you staying???

never seen fz16 here before??

i was feeling awkward riding my fz 16 as i thought i'm the only one.

finally i feel happy to have someone in the same place riding the same bike..

Bro, i live around bangkit.. Ive seen a fz 16 around cck area.. Anyones??

2006 - 2008, Yamaha RX-Z (RIP)

2008 - 2011, Honda Super 4 Spec 2 (Divorce)

2011 - Current, Yamaha FZ16 :thumb:

My rear tyre got nailed, and tends to be very slippery, stock was from India, MRF, just nice was already plannin to change. Got myself Metzeler M3. Mileage improved. So far so good.

Surveyed few shops on M3 for Fz16, guess Bro Azzy is using 110 front & 150 rear for M3 from some shop quoted. Hows the mileage so far bro?

@YenYu can you update us on the colors available cause if there is black, I'm interested. Also, regarding the rear disc break? Seems like our stock rim.

I believe you have to change the rim too. Cos theirs are specially designed too. :)

Class 2B - 11-Dec-09

Class 2A - 21-Jun-11

Class 2 - 14-Sept-12

Crazy!!!! need to top up 800 for the stupid COE. OMG. T_T! I heard that they foresee it wont drop in the next few mths. should i take up? or go for next bidding?

Class 2B - 11-Dec-09

Class 2A - 21-Jun-11

Class 2 - 14-Sept-12

Crazy!!!! need to top up 800 for the stupid COE. OMG. T_T! I heard that they foresee it wont drop in the next few mths. should i take up? or go for next bidding?

Where you buy from? Ask them if they have COE from previous bidding. May have to top up a little for transfer but definitely not 800.

Do note that your # of transfer on log card will be 01 but frankly for bikes, it makes no difference.

Apr252011?authkey=Gv1sRgCNKqvfj-59bJuwE#5599549735787625394

Where you buy from? Ask them if they have COE from previous bidding. May have to top up a little for transfer but definitely not 800.

Do note that your # of transfer on log card will be 01 but frankly for bikes, it makes no difference.

I buy from HL yamaha man. They wouldnt have previous COE already. Even if they have, they also will sell it at 2.6k. Great earning for them man. They quote the COE at 1.8k, but now 2.6k, so top up 800+transfer at 70~80. OMGISh. That's almost another K liao sia. I wanna cry man.

Class 2B - 11-Dec-09

Class 2A - 21-Jun-11

Class 2 - 14-Sept-12

I buy from HL yamaha man. They wouldnt have previous COE already. Even if they have, they also will sell it at 2.6k. Great earning for them man. They quote the COE at 1.8k, but now 2.6k, so top up 800+transfer at 70~80. OMGISh. That's almost another K liao sia. I wanna cry man.

No harm asking. I got my FZ in a similar way. The COE I got was $1819 but my FZ price was based on $1650 COE. I paid an extra $100 for the transfer of COE from Bike shop to my name when COE hit $2k. Bike shops somehow they should have a few COEs lying around just to offset these sudden jump.

Apr252011?authkey=Gv1sRgCNKqvfj-59bJuwE#5599549735787625394

I asked HL, they said they onli have 3 COE lying ard at 2,604. OMGish.

Class 2B - 11-Dec-09

Class 2A - 21-Jun-11

Class 2 - 14-Sept-12