SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Yamaha FZ16

pikapika

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For those prefer riding without a pillion, will be fine. Like me. ;)

Any idea if possible to change the rims?

Changing rim to spoke? If you don't like the sport rim design, there are no after market product as yet. If you hate the color, you could customize them by powder coating to suit your matching color. View the Why Pay More? section and search powder coating.

Yamaha RXZ - 2007 till date

Yamaha YZF R6 2008 - Jan 08' - Nov 11'

Triumph Street Triple 2012 - Nov 11' - till date

hello guys and gals out there whom have already have their bike, i'm interested in getting the bike and just wanna ask wether is there a legal pipe which is noisy to change or any idea when its going to be out here in singapore??? As its very weird if it were to be silent when it looks like a big bike... eg: like the yamaha r15

Hi guy, I got my fz16 from m1 motor at price of 7350 otr with third party insurance. Any body knows where got boxes for fz16? (no matter back box or side boxes) pls pm me if you got any information about this, thx

wow... so ex arh??? mine only 6700 with fire & theft insurance leh. btw i got from ah mok from m1 motor too

anyway me also waiting box but was told monokey & givi still making it, not release yet

Bros.. I wanna know how to redeem e free 1000km sevice?? N btw where do i collect the yamaha jacket?? How much e oil filter cost?? So far anyone did e 1st service at yamaha hong leong?? How was it?? Thanks in advance!! :)

2006 - 2008, Yamaha RX-Z (RIP)

2008 - 2011, Honda Super 4 Spec 2 (Divorce)

2011 - Current, Yamaha FZ16 :thumb:

Try calling Hong Leong regarding the servicing. As for the jacket, go down to Hong Leong to collect. Oil filter is $5 without GST. Mine so far servicing done at Unique. Find it too troublesome to book a reservation for servicing. Some more its far from my place.

Saw both black and red OTR the other day. Not sure if there are any other colours.

Licence

Class 3 - 03 Jul 2009

Class 2B - 28 Jul 2010

Class 2A - 27 Jun 2012

Rides

2007 Honda CBF 150 - 30 Nov 2010 (FBB 5207 D) - Sold

2006 Hyundai Getz 1.1M - 27 Jun 2012 (SGF 7187 J) - Scrapped

2000 Suzuki DRZ400SY - 20 Apr 2016 (FV XXXX D)

COE goes up, this bike cost more now :(

Whats the past and the current price? Is there a lot of difference over the past weeks? :(

I was quoted 6.4k for machine. I'm just waiting for my 22nd b'day then order, so my insurance prem won't be exorbitant. I reckon inclusive of ins, my final OTR figure would be 7k max.

Anyway those with installments you guys paying over 24 or 36 mths?

Edited by Scott10