SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Yamaha FZ16

pikapika

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i suppose is 1000, 3000 & 5000

warranty for fz16 is 12mths

When the person was writing down my details, noted 1000km was written for 1st service, subsequently 2k-km, 3k-km. Did took a glimpse at other fellow riders details as well, all the same. Not sure bout how long is the warranty, good enough for me already as travelling around average 50km/day. :)

Ok. Doubt I can hit even 2000 km in 6 months. Round trip to work and back is only 16~17km.

My situation same as yours... got the bike almost 1 month and mileage now only 230KM... :cheeky: I think I better go HL Service Centre and register my bike and collect my yamaha jacket 1st... :angel:

When the person was writing down my details, noted 1000km was written for 1st service, subsequently 2k-km, 3k-km. Did took a glimpse at other fellow riders details as well, all the same. Not sure bout how long is the warranty, good enough for me already as travelling around average 50km/day. :)

I'm not sure about yours but mine is 12 months or 10000km whichever comes 1st plus first 3 servicing is free including engine oil and spark plug...

I'm not sure about yours but mine is 12 months or 10000km whichever comes 1st plus first 3 servicing is free including engine oil and spark plug...

I recall the lady at HL mentioned that need to pay for Oil Filter. Spark plug according to owners manual only change at around 12,000km? Anyway, it is also probably good for FZ16 owners since HL provides free svc as part of promo. Another two friends got themselves a WR250 but no free svc nor jacket.

Apr252011?authkey=Gv1sRgCNKqvfj-59bJuwE#5599549735787625394

Ok. Doubt I can hit even 2000 km in 6 months. Round trip to work and back is only 16~17km.

can la bro. 17 km per day then u drive say 5 days work week hit 85km already mah. then 1 month 340km already. 3 months close to 1000km :)

==

Class 3: 22-Nov-2006, Class 2B: 12-Nov-2008, Class 2A: 12-Jan-2010, Class 2: Enrolled

==

2004 Yamaha YBR125 - Dec2008~Jan2011

2011 Yamaha FZ16 - Jan2011~Present

==

Yes to all FZ16 owners is standard free 3 servicings + yamaha jacket(while stock last). Oil filter cost $5.35.

can la bro. 17 km per day then u drive say 5 days work week hit 85km already mah. then 1 month 340km already. 3 months close to 1000km :)

Certainly hope so. It's been terrible trying to keep up with traffic even on the left most lane while keeping it under 4,500RPM.

BTW, there was a review on 20th Feb New Paper on the FZ16. Interestingly, the reviewer say the FZ16 is breathless at 6,000RPM. Is this true as yet to go to that RPM range.

All,

Any news on rack yet? Just call M-Technik and they say they also looking at the rack for FZ16.

I doubt it will be 1 or 2 months time which were mentioned by the shop since end of Dec.10, it will be longer, unless some wanted to mod their rack which I've seen a few on road. I'll wait for the official rack to be out.

me running in with 80km/h, so far so gd as it was recommended by mechanic... honestly how to travel at 60-70km/h in expressway which very dangerous especially those big truck/lorry wanna overtake u

hit 1000km mileage in less than 10days, now can hoot till 110km/h

according to HL advertisement each litre can travel up to 50km but so far mine only 35km/litre only...

so far, anyone hit above 45km/litre?

Hi bros, I'll go down to hong leong tmr to purchase the FZ16 :). Probably the price should still stay the same. 6.5+?

Class 2B - 11-Dec-09

Class 2A - 21-Jun-11

Class 2 - 14-Sept-12

Previous Bike : Daelim Roadwin Naked Version, Yamaha FZ16, Yamaha FZ1S

Current Bike : Yamaha Super Tenere '16

Just buying, but yet to recieved bike. haha.. When i purchase and yet to get the bike, i am able to do the register for 3 free servicing and 1 yamaha jacket?

Today saw one FZ16 with rear box at circuit road. Not sure about the bike no. Haha, no direct view, take bus and passby onli

Class 2B - 11-Dec-09

Class 2A - 21-Jun-11

Class 2 - 14-Sept-12

Just buying, but yet to recieved bike. haha.. When i purchase and yet to get the bike, i am able to do the register for 3 free servicing and 1 yamaha jacket?

Today saw one FZ16 with rear box at circuit road. Not sure about the bike no. Haha, no direct view, take bus and passby onli

After u bought, u can do the servicing registry straight away if Im not wrong, while still waiting to collect your bike on other days. Take note, promo only avail till end of month(told by one of the mech).

Yep, Thanks bro for the info, I've been following this thread for abit. That's why will be making my way down to HL tmr :)

Class 2B - 11-Dec-09

Class 2A - 21-Jun-11

Class 2 - 14-Sept-12

Hi bros, I'll go down to hong leong tmr to purchase the FZ16 :). Probably the price should still stay the same. 6.5+?

1) Machine price - $4.3k

2) COE - $2k

3) IU - ~ $150

4) Admin Fees + Number Plate + Registration -

5) Dealer markup - $200 to $600 (Depending you take loan or not)

6) Insurance - Subjective

Items 1 & 2 quite standard. Dealer would probably play around the numbers with items 3 to 5.

Seriously doubt it will be selling at $6.5k unless you are referring to just items 1 & 2.